Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice Train Station

3 posters

Go down

Venice Train Station Empty Venice Train Station

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 am

Venice Train Station R0J5ivI

While you are sleeping, you have a dream that you are floating on water. Suddenly, you see a man come across to you. He doesn't seem to be a holy figure, but rather a poor figure. You notice that he is walking on water. As he appears closer you find that he has blood all over him.

You wake up from this dream to find yourself, sleeping in a church. You still have your wallet + passport + deck with you. You then try to leave but you are surrounded by water and no boat. The water is 100°C and if you tried to swim in it, you would burn your skin off. You then see a priest come towards you with a liquid of sort.

"Come take the Holy Water."

He says in a creepy way. As he comes closer, you find out that it's not holy water, but blood. You find the door that the priest came out of is locked and leads to the underwater train station. Inside that train station, is a locals and a liquor store.

You got plenty of time hence you are the last stop before the academy.

And Here you find that your journey begins.

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Venice Train Station Empty Re: Venice Train Station

Post by Pizza Boi Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 am

"Where am I, old man?" Token Gay inquired as she approached the priest, disregarding the "Holy Water" which he tries to give to her.

"You are in Venice, my dear." He simply replied.

Looking again behind the door, Token Gay took a long gulp, afraid of asking but she had to: "What am I suppose to do with that Holy Water?"

The old man laughed, it was neither menacing nor was it good, but something mysterious before telling Token, "This water serves as a passport or a ticket towards the entrance of which you need to go before going back to the academy."

Sensing that there is a price to pay, Kaizer squinted her eyes before sighing, "What's the cost, old man?"

"Your virginity soul."

Feeling pissed, Kaizer articulated, "How the heck do you expect me to cross over there if I don't have my soul?"

At that, the old man simply laughed it out, "You will have to duel me for it and if you win, you can have this Holy Water for free, and if not, you have to give me your soul."

Who's the old man ._.?
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm

(I should have given more information but the old man will say no more. He will not duel. He is a creep and he is trying to get you to drink the holly water chasing you around, you must find a way to get the keys to the door and get to the station what ever it takes. Keys are somewhere in the church, not on the man.)
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:58 am

Redo...

__

"Where am I, old man?" Token Gay inquired as she approached the priest, disregarding the "Holy Water" which he tries to give to her.

"You are in Venice, my dear." He simply replied.

Looking again behind the door, Token Gay took a long gulp, afraid of asking but she had to: "What am I suppose to do with that Holy Water?"

The old man laughed, it was neither menacing nor was it good, but something mysterious before telling Token Gay, "Why, drink it of course!"

At this, Token started to back away from the man, knowing that this isn't gonna end well if she stays on her spot.

And she was right, the old man started chasing her all over the church, his form diminishing to that of a slime/monster/whatever you call it, laughing tenaciously while the whole area of the church started to be filled with blood itself.

"There's gotta be a way out here..."
Token thought before going in front of the altar, checking it and see that it was bolted with a lock.

"You'll never get the keys from me!" The old priest hissed, laughing once again.

"Who the **** locks a key in a key volt?" Was Token's only remark, thinking to herself, "I gotta get the old man to revert back to his human form and search him."

"Yo, old man, how do you revert back to human form?"

The old man laughed, but with a questioned look and sighing, he told her, "What might you need it for, puny human?"

"Do I really need to give you a reason?" Token reiterated. Suddenly remembering that her deck was with her, so when pocketing for it without the priest's notice, she decided to stick with the top card and hoped it was a strong monster enough to stop the man from attacking her for the moment.

Pondering about this, the priest just laughed and told her, "Well, I might as well tell you since you will die here... the only way to get me back to human form is you knock me out, but how can you, a human AND a girl knock out a monster like me?"

"With this! I call forth whatever card I'm holding to rise up and defend me!" Token held out her card in the air and out went Bujin Susanow'o!

Susanowo and the monster battled it out while Token kept on thinking about the bolt, Maybe the keys aren't even in the altar...

Going back to the altar, she stomped her feet to realize there was something beneath that creaked and inside was a box, "What the heck is up with these people and boxes?!

Noticing that the box wasn't going to break easily, she did the most logical thing a person and a woman like her can do to it, get a hair pin.

"You will never escape!" Yelled the old priest, and seeming like he was about to defeat Susanowo, Token hurried up in opening the box, revealing the master key for the door to the underground train station to be opened, so with a rush of adrenaline, she burst through the door, put the key in the hole, turned it and without a second glance back to the old man, she called back Susanowo to her deck, before going out the door, bolting it and praying that the man wouldn't be able to break the barrier between them.

As the man rushed through the door, his face slumped to the glasses and gave a final and grave warning to the girl, "Nothing good will ever come out of this..." before going back to his position, laughing all the while and waiting for the next victim.

Token snorted at this before thinking, "There's bound to be others to be stuck there so..." she thought before kicking the key back to the door from below, then turned back and get ready for her adventure.

Who the heck are the others in Venice Surprised? I can't be alone, right? Sad
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 pm

(White Rose Dragon is also in Venice).
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"Where. . . am I?"
These words were the first things that ran through Rose's head. He was inclined to question his location; just as he felt inclined to question all peculiar events in this world. Something about Rose gave him the want to know about the things around him.

Well, to say he didn't know where he was wouldn't be completely true. . Even a blind man could determine where he was. The crosses painted on the walls, the statues of Isa (Jeesus in English), shelves filled with sermons and Injeels (Bibles in English), there was no doubt about it ; He was in a church. His location in itself didn't confuse him, as it was evident where he was, but he didn't understand why he was there. "I'm not even christian" He was thinking, cringing at the ironic twist he noticed at his Italian decent. "Why would I be here?"

Rose made his way to the exit of the church, analyzing his current situation. "What I know" he began to think to himself "Is that for some reason, I woke up in a church rather than my home, and I still have my deck and wallet with me. ." Rose reaches into his pocket, opening his wallet immediately setting eyes on his Italian Stamped Passport. "And this apparently."

As his hand reached over to the doorknob, as Rose exited outside, he felt a massive headache being inflicted upon him. Stumbling around, he placed his hand on his forehead out of instinct, cringing his teeth, clutching his fist. Everything in his vision was going black and blurry, he couldn't make anything out, aside form two figures not to far away from him. The words "Come take the Holy Water." Began to buzz around in his head, as Rose closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down.

About a few seconds later, Rose begins to feel his sanity return, as he opens his eyes, relaxing his body. The church, he noticed, was more like an island. Rose proceeded towards the water, feeling unnescescary heat from around him. The sun was out, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, it must have been about 90 degrees (Farenheit) outside. . but this was too much heat to have come from nothing but the sun. .

Rose had no idea why he did it, but he stuck his hand out into the water, burning himself immediately. He quickly snatched his hand out of the water, looking at the wound left by the water : It had somehow burned parts of his hand off in that small amount of time. Rose wanted to scream out in pain, but something kept him from doing so. He looked around to find that there was no sign of a boat, meaning no possible escape from what he saw.

He then immediately remembered the two figures he saw before he blacked out. Turning towards his left, he saw a woman, older than him by a few years perhaps, and a priest. The woman looked strangely familiar to rose. "I know her. ."He was thinking to himself. "There's no doubt I know her. ." The name Kaizer kept going though his head as he looked in that direction. "Her names Kaizer. Yes, that's definitely right. But who is she?".

Rose decided to go towards the two to question the current situation they were in, however, immediately after he took his first step, he saw Kaizer run inside the church, followed closely by the priest. He didn't have any particular reason to follow them, so he just began to walk around, scaling the perimeters of the island. He eventually stumbled upon a sort of cellar, or at least, 'cellar' was the best word he could use to describe it. It had a door with a rusted-looking lock. Grabbing and attempting to turn the doorknob, he notices he is stopped about 1/10ths of a turn by a lock on the doorknob, immediately realizing this door was locked.

Rose wasn't quite sure where the keys would be; or when he would ever find them. Rose Sat down next to the door, crossing his legs, and waiting. He felt that eventually someone would come to unlock the door. "After all" he thought. "There's always someone who feels obligated to open locked doors."
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 am

"What the?" Kaizer thought, feeling goose bumps run through out her whole body. She felt something ominous, it's as if she left something or someone important behind.

"Don't look back, don't look back, don't look back...!" The thump in her chest became abnormal, it's as if it was about to choke her. "Screw this." following what she had to do, she looked back, and there at the back, she saw a stranger.

"You have got to be kidding me..." She let her thought trail off, trying to search again for the key, to see it a few meters away from the door. "I don't wanna go back to that old fart again..."

"You have to, TOKEN (=/= Kaizer >.>)." The voice said.

"Who's there?" Kaizer asked wildly, afraid that there's another monster she has to face.

"It's me, Susanowo. You have to set him free." Susanowo told her, transforming into a midget spirit so he could sit on Token's shoulder.

Token sighed, this could not be happening to her, "Save my ****, more like get killed in the process." She tried her best to stop what the duel monster wants.

"You have no alternative if you want to be successful in going back." Susanowo simply stated, waving his arm in protest to Token's.

Defeated, Token decided to bust open the door, rush for the key and into the cell, opening it for him, dragging the guy but as soon as they were about to reach the door, the old man appeared again with the holy water.

"I told you, nothing good comes out of this..." He said in an enigmatic voice, slowly approaching the pair.

After thinking what would happen, Token thought of something. "Got him."

"Hey, what are we going to do, Token?" Rose asked her.

"Just follow my lead for a bit." Token looked back at him with an arrogant smug before telling the old man, "Yo, old fart, I know you can't catch us in your human form!" while she dug for a card in her pocket but realizing she couldn't do it alone.

"Make yourself useful and dig out Crane for me, okay? But make sure not to get caught or we're both dead."

Rose just nodded, looking for the designated card easily before handing it to Token and after a minute, he looked back at the old priest who now turned into a slime.

"Alright, now summon him while I'll out run him, okay?" Token asked, but sounded more of a command before handing the key to Rose and started to run around the church, jumping on the wooden seats.

"I call forth, Bujingi Crane!" Then a mystic bird appeared, basking in its light with a graceful smile, frowning only as he saw his master being chased  by a slime.

"You okay so far, dude?" Token asked, going back to Rose, making Rose run in haste because they were both being chased now.

"What the heck did you do?!" Rose inquired, feeling pissed now that they were both being chased.

"Ever slide beneath slime?" Token looked at him with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"When I yell the signal, I want you to open the door, okay? We have to go around this church one more time, but let's split a couple of meters before the door and then I'll distract the old man, you exit but make sure the door isn't unlocked yet."

"How the heck are we supposed to do that? The old priest's in front of the door already and where does the sliding part come in?"

Token looked at Crane and mouthed "Sorry" before commanding it, "Crane, pierce through him with your wings but level yourself low!"

Crane did as it was commanded, slicing through the slime monster before Token pushed Rose, making the young man slide through the front door not even covered by slime before he unlocked the door and went outside.

"I'll kill him if he doesn't do his job right!" Token thought before calling out to the slime, "I better get rid of him already.", as a matter of fact, the reason why Token decided to stay longer was that she needed to get rid of the man first so that no visitor would have anymore trouble into going into this place and without them getting killed.

Taking her deck, she summoned the three major support cards for the Bujin Empire: Turtle, Quilin, and Crane, "Attack thee slime, destroy him with your powerful wings, Crane, your stomping ground, Turtle, and your razor knife, Quilin!" with that, the three monsters attacked, getting rid of the monster before Token sighed, went out the door but stopped when she noticed there was a hook in the side of the altar area.

"Mind if you give me the key?" Token asked Rose from behind the door.

Rose nodded and handed Token the key before she hooked it up and left the church, locking it from the outside, beginning her adventure with her companion.

"You never told me your name, what is it?" Token inquired, walking with her companion.

"It's Rose."

Then all of a sudden, she went blank.
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content