Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brasília Train Station

2 posters

Go down

Brasília Train Station Empty Brasília Train Station

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 am

Brasília Train Station R0J5ivI

You wake up to find yourself on time. You prepare by whatever ways you need to prepare. When you are about to leave, a monkey takes your baggage and you are stick with nothing. You still however have your deck and passport. Suddenly a bunch of hunters come out of no where and Kidnap you.

You find yourself in a concrete room, hogtied, with other people next to you. You are not gagged. You hear trains roaring by, you are near a train station however you do not know how to get out. You cannot see it well, but however there is a shiny, sharp object that you can use to cut yourself out of the ropes. The Door that leads to the train station is unlocked.

If you somehow get out of the room, you will need to take a train, get off at the next stop, there will be stairs that lead to a basement, go down those staris and you will find yourself near a abandoned Train Tracks and near it are tables. You may then chose to sit down at those tables or wait for the train. The train will come here first. You still have your decks and passports with you.

THIS IS WHERE YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Brasília Train Station Empty Re: Brasília Train Station

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 am

Bepity attempts to try and get out of the ropes but cannot. Being rather confused, she starts to hear the voice of Tanukit Ponpoko.

"Whats going on? Why are you tied up like that?"

Now not being the time, Bepity does not reply and keeps on struggling. Her eye then catches the shiny object and tries to move towards it.

"Gawd this is trying to move like a slug. Why did I even want to participate in this? GAWD!!" She then says.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am

"Fine if you won't help then I'll just do it myself."

Bepity tries to use all the force she can to push herself towards the shiny, sharp object. It appears to be a peace of glass. Perfect. Bepity tries to position her hand so that it cuts the rope and the rope finally is losened. Bepity unties herself with that successfully.

"If you need this you can have it."

Bepity drops the person right next to her the glass and exits the room.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Bepity re-enters the room and notices the guy still tied-up.

"You can just not do anything also or say anything, that works too."

Bepity grabs the shard of glass and cuts the ropes. He seems to still be knocked out for some reason. Bepity then hears a horn, knowing that the train is almost there. She then grabs the other person and runs to catch the train. She barley catches it.

"That was nice of you."

Ponpoko says and Bepity doesn't reply but gives the spirit a thumbs up. The Train being so fast, the train comes to a stop at the next stop and Bepity steps off of it. She Trys to find the stairwell to the basement. With her hands full she kicks open multiple doors and gets no result. She does this ten times till she finally reaches the stairwell to the basement. She goes down the stairs slowly so that the body would not fall. She then gets to the tracks. They smell rusted. She sits the body in one of the chairs and then Bepity sits down in one of the other chairs.

"Don't worry, you'll get to the academy, Just hold on there."
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I apologize if my writing lacks fluidity or some such as I am used to only writing any of the like subject in first person and/or present tense for dynamic(s); and may also revert to said style in random sentences because of it.
____
Izanami woke up groggily--hands twitching and an odd insect like buzz ringing in his ears. Keeping his eyes closed, he surveyed the surroundings that were around and heard nothing but the pindrops of water pierce the raving silence. Feeling the uncomfortable chair put pressure on his already sore back, Izanami shifted ever so slightly. Opening his eyes a crack, A grey stone floor met his limp stare and a chill made his eyes squint even in the slight opening that was granted to them. Waiting a couple seconds, he opened his eyes fully,letting a single languid tear hover on his eyelid, and then separate to fall to the unforgiving floor which rent it apart. Taking a deep breath, Izanami hefted his head up to gaze at the girl sitting next to him.

"You are?"

And the question lingered in the stale air, as the girl was fast asleep.
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 21
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 pm

(I'm not asleep, you can't tell other characters like that what to be. I only carried you here because I thought you were not going to come on).

"Hes awake"

Ponpoko said while Bepity was meditating. Hearing the question there is a soft response.

"I'm Bepity, I know it's a strange name but I can deal with it."

She says.

"The train will be here soon, I've been around nature to know how to listen closely."

A short time has pasted when a roar starts to come closer and closer. Lights appear from the right side of the tunnel. Suddenly, a camouflaged train appears in front of them. Strange color. One of the doors open and inside appears to be nice, yelloish seats, a couple of polished tables with play mats on them. And a bunch of laptops.

Bepity gets in the train.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get in."
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Observing the train with a watchful eye, he steps warily into the train.
The smell of newly furnished leather wafts through the carriage like an overpowering odor coming from a microwaveable cardboard boxed dinner. Tube-lights lined the oblong corners of the train, bathing everything in a soft orange glow. "Interesting." He says softly as he collapses heavily onto the fine leather upholstery--hearing it squeak in protest. Dizzied still for whatever reason, the buzz in his head became a gaping crack in the middle of his skull and battered him with pain. Half-smiling, he straightened himself and folded his arms across his chest loosely. The train jerked forward and they were on their way.
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 pm

A voice then appeared on the intercam.

"Welcome to the train to CDA Duel Worlds. Our next stop to pick up passangers will be at Los Angeles. Our trains goes fast. You will find a bunch of Bunk Beds if you were to go to the right of the Dueling Tables and if you were to continue going left, you would end up at the kitchen, where you can order your food. We hope to guide you through a safe trip."

The Intercom then goes out.

Bepity then sits down near one of the tables with the smooth leather, and starts to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Solitaire.

"Would you be interested in a duel?" She asks (I need one as an example of how to record a RP duel).
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:55 pm

"I have the worst luck, and am forced to use GK's until Stratos is unbanned, but sure."
He sits down across from herm shuffles his main deck lightning fast, and gets ready to duel.
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 am

Spoiler:

"Good Game."

Bepity says. Then wondering a moment.

"Hey, Whats your name, for some reason I never got it?"
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:10 am

*"Good match. And my name is Izanami."
He shook her hand cordially, and let it drop to his side before slumping back lazily on the lemon colored cushion(s) and half closing his eyes.

My my... It's been so long since I've dueled...

Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 am

"That was a long time sense you have dueled too."

Ponpoko says to Bepity. Bepity starts to sit on the smooth floor and meditate. The floor seemed so polished for some reason.

"You know something. I always wondered if there was a places as magical as this place we plan on going to. It seems interesting. I also always wondered if Duel monsters dream of Mystical Sheep."

She said with for some strange reason.

"What do you think?"
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 am

"Do monsters dream? Without dreams , what is any living sentient thing? Simply existing. To survive or to fall no longer matters. A mindless being that simply wanders a barren landscape of fled memories that have embedded them-self into a myriad of swirling entities, never to be coherent as what they were again. Thus, one must assume that they do indeed dream. If to assume the other way, then it is a thought that only dampens the game itself and any connection between a spirit of a duel monster. Therefore, I must believe that perhaps sometimes, they may dream of even mystical sheep."

Last edited by Yin~ on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am

"Yeah, We do dream of Mystical Sheep. Now i'ma go to sleep."

Ponpoko says as it falls asleep.

"It's a bit early for... Whatever, I'ma go find a bunk, too early to sleep."

Bepity goes to find herself a bunk and starts to take a nap on the nice, made wool sheets, trying to relax after her tough day.

Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:35 am

Having disliked sleep and doing so rarely, Izanami realized that's probably why he had been knocked out for so long and having had someone carry him. But seeing as he just woke up, there was no need for him to sleep. The railroad tracks rose and fell in their monotonous rhythm as he stared blankly at the silver iron/steel wall. The buzz of the silence only adding to the crackling inside his head.
A petal falls upon a lie, hoping that it will not die;
  The petal sits upon it's head, laughing with mirth, laughing in red.
    But what the petal did not see, is that the lie died, so that it could be free...
The voice whispered. It was inside his head, reverberating throughout his being and piercing the fog of buzzing noise in his head like a shot arrow.

And with that, Izanami went into a meditative state, and the world dripped down like an oil canvas painting.
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm

"We are now approaching LA, There will not be a break."

The Train comes across another station with two houses, one a liquor store and another a dueling store like a locals. There seems to be no one there.

(locked and continued here: https://xenonduelacademy.forumotion.com/t3226-los-angeles-train-station )
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down