Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nottingham Train Station

3 posters

Go down

Nottingham Train Station Empty Nottingham Train Station

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:54 am

Nottingham Train Station R0J5ivI

The day before you go to sleep in your room on a nice, soft bed. When you wake up you find yourself sleeping inside a cage with other people. This Cage is being hung and is surrounded by glass besides under. Under it is the Train Station walkway, and if you fall, you would fall right outside the dinner. You find that the wire holding up the cage is very week. Find a way out.

If you do find a way out, the Train Station will have a dinner that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is also a locals combined to one. You will have plenty of time to wait because this is the 2nd stop before the academy.

This is where your Journey begins.

(NOTE: It may seem unclear however you still have your deck + passport + wallet on you, however you are in your PJs. Also if the cage falls, you will not die, you will faint. You will not have any brain damage towards your body.)

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Nottingham Train Station Empty Re: Nottingham Train Station

Post by Aricelly Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Nathaniel was quite a heavy sleeper but even then, this was ludicrous! The last thing he remembered before sleeping next to Maxxie was well, just that! Now he was in a rickety cage cramped in it with other strangers who seem to be just as confused as he was about the situation. He really had no recollection of ever being trapped in a dark, steel cage surrounded by walls of glass with people he could care less about. Well isn't this just brill... He thought sarcastically as he brushed his messy mane out of his face. There were two types of people in his mind in this situation: people who are happy to be in a total crap place such as this with each other and people who would rather be in this situation by themselves. He was the latter. 

The disgruntled Brit was getting more and more irritated by the minute as nearly all the captives started waking up in a panic shouting and screaming bloody questions that no one could answer. To give himself some space, he had inched back as far as he could before the dodgy death trap tilted to the side when his back had touched the bars. Thankfully, there was at least one person who wasn't daft and they had pushed themselves against the other side of the cage before everyone slid over to Nathaniel, possibly crushing him to death. Blimey, that would've been a god awful way to die. Of course, the startled masses had started shouting at him for being a dimwit who almost killed everyone. Unfortunately, his heart was being a jackhammer within his chest, drowning out whatever they were shouting about since his ears were pounding as well. To his slight pleasure, they had calmed down and resumed talking to each other, trying to figure a way out.

Looking over his shoulder, he could see that the short impact the cage had made to the glass had caused it to shatter a bit. Peering down into the darkness, Nathan attempted to remember the sound of the glass shards falling down in vain. After all, if they were going to get out, they had to know how far up they are from the ground before some idiot decides to drop them all to their deaths. Rubbing the back of his neck, it took him longer to admit that he wasn't aware of his own being. He was still in his night wear which pretty much consisted of a simple sweater and sweat pants. It'd be ace if I had my cellphone with me... Nathan thought as he shoved both his hands into his pockets, fishing for it only to find the following things: His deck, passport, and wallet. All of which were utterly useless to him for the time being. 

"God save the bloody queen!" Nathan shouted angrily and quickly smashed his fist against the fragile glass wall resulting in the shards hitting the ground again save, this time, he had heard it clearly. The small vibrations from his fist hitting against the wall had caused the masses to once again, complain. He sighed heavily praying that God would give him the strength to not strangle everyone in the cage. To confirm his theory, Nathan spat outside of the cage and listened again. Definitely. The cage was not that far from the ground and falling down from this height would at most, probably bruise or fracture someone. Gripping the cold bars tightly, he began to think after all, it was better to rely on himself rather than twats to release him from this bizarre place.

Where in god's name is Maxxie? Ugh, I'm going mad from these plebs.
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 pm

.........Where on earth am I?  Maxxie slowly got off the cold metal floor and looked around.  Not like he was actually able to see anything, since it was completely dark.  Before he did anything else he fixed his clothes, which wasn't more than a black shirt, shorts and a pair of socks.  While doing so, he noticed that his deck, wallet and passport were in his pockets.  I'm sure that's gonna help me in this situation, he thought sarcastically.  He made sure his clothes were sitting perfectly symmetrical before he slowly started his journey through the dark room.

As soon as he made his first step, he tripped over something on the floor and fell on top of it.  A small cry left his mouth before he realized that he fell on something soft.. he moved his hands over the object to see what it was and identified it as a human body.  He stared down on it, unable to move.  "What the hell?! What is this?!" Suddenly Maxxie heard other people's voices, startled by his loud voice. The body he was sitting on started to move so that he had to get off it quickly.  Maxxie walked closer to where the voices were coming from and listened to the other 'inmates' conversations to find out more about his situation.

They were trapped in a steel cage. The cage was hanging mid air and no one knew how deep they would fall IF they fell. A-mazing.. I wish this was just a dream and I was still sleeping next to Nath---
"God save the bloody queen!" Maxxie chuckled and walked towards the voice he just heard. When he got there he bumped into someone and immediately identified them as his boyfriend. "Heh, I knew I heard your beautiful voice yelling crap around." The raven slapped his friend's head and then hugged him tightly. At least I'm not alone anymore..

Last edited by Maxxie on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Aricelly Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:09 pm

The cage once again swung against the glass wall and shifted off balance a bit followed by an eerie creak from above. Nathan held onto Maxxie until the damned thing became stable again. He was quite relieved to hear the boy's voice and well, feel his embrace however, their reunion could have gone better without the cage swing. Exhaling, Nathan addressed Maxxie, "My beautiful voice yelling crap? I'll have you know that there's no such thing as crap when it comes to a King," a smirk crossed his face. "You're quite a cheeky little bugger yourself trying to abuse me," he joked and ruffled Maxxie's dark hair before taking his finger and lightly placing it on Maxxie's lips to let the boy know to be quiet for a bit. 

"It'd be in your best interest to hold onto this mad King for this is your last warning, a courtesy call."
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 am

Maxxie smiled and nodded to show Nathan that he understood. Nathan was scanning his surroundings and trying to find a way out. Maxxie knew that he shouldn't interrupt his friend when he was this serious. It was rare enough to see him like this. I wonder what he's looking for. From what I can see, we're trapped here unless someone saves us. His eyes had gotten used to the darkness by now, so he could make out some persons and the cage's bars that were close by. He stepped closer and touched them. Damn hard. We're not getting out of here..

Maxxie turned around to look at Nathan and was about to say something when he noticed that Nathan was looking agitated. "Wha--?"
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Aricelly Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:50 am

"Suit yourself, love. Best of British to us!" Nathan hollered and before anyone could even process what the daring boy was up to, the deed was done. He had a running start since to his surprise, at most there were around four others in the spacious cage with them. He never gave it much thought however, it was possibly because the others were so close to him that the cage had initially felt cramped. Not that the small detail matters now since now, he was going to sort this out. After his running start, the blonde immediately gripped the bars upon contact and swung the prison with all the might in his legs. 

Rather au fait with the whole swinging shenanigans considering it was something he'd do daily as a child on the old playgrounds whenever the swings were free. It was exhilarating to say the least especially when the sensation drove a rather particular feeling into him. He remembered it quite fondly from the stinging cold that penetrated his lungs when he did his dashing start to the "on top of the world" feeling whenever he swung high enough to have his nose nipped by the wind, followed by a harsh impact that was only ever so slightly softened by the damp tanbark when he would jump off the swing. A similar feeling was slowly building up within him again as he recreated his youthful past time. 

The fragile thing slammed into the wall brilliantly and just as he expected, the cage's top had gave in to the abrupt impact and with a shrill resonance throughout the area, the entire cage was no longer held up. The last thing he remembered was free falling coupled with high pitched shrieking from the others. After that, he felt his body being slammed against the bars having the wind knocked right out of his every fiber. His eyelids were growing heavy and his vision had gotten blurred to the point he couldn't even make out his outstretched arm. Coughing weakly, Nathan slowly lifted himself on his forearm which seemed to be bleeding from the glass shards scattered around. He groaned as he felt something warm trickle from his forehead and of course, it was more blood.

I can't tell if that was blatantly stupid or I have too much bottle...
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:49 pm

"Ouch."  Maxxie wasn't able to say more than that since he was in so much pain.  He had fallen on top of the iron bars and felt as if he had broken some ribs.  "Nathan you tit, that was so dangerous!"  He slowly got up and looked around to find his friend.  Nathan was laying on the floor a few steps away, holding his head and licking some blood off his arm.  Teehee.. Good thing he's strong.  Maxxie stepped back and looked up to see where they had been hanging.  A dark hole in the glass-covered ceiling.  Nothing else.  Awkward, I really wonder how we got here.  He walked over to Nathan and grabbed his hand to help him get up, then he looked at his surroundings.  

As soon as he did so his mouth opened in surprise.  There was a diner down here and it seemed to be open.  "Wha--.. a diner?! Let's go Nathan, I need to check that out!"  He pulled his boyfriend  with him as he ran towards the diner.  The two boys stepped together into the building and couldn't believe what they were seeing.  Food.  Food everywhere.  Maxxie looked at Nathan and grinned.  He knew what his friend was thinking.  "Heh, I guess we can stay here and eat for now.  We'll have time later to find out where we are. Hehehehe."  

Mmm, those strawberry cakes look fancy..
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down