Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Less Question game and event suggestions

+2
Knight
TheLifeLessOne
6 posters

Go down

Life Less Question game and event suggestions  Empty Life Less Question game and event suggestions

Post by TheLifeLessOne Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:30 am

Yea like every1 has one so might as well do one. Also you can either PM some ideas or just post the suggestions here. I may decide to continue them and perhaps make it into an event or just not do it. All suggestions are welcome.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Life Less Question game and event suggestions  Empty Re: Life Less Question game and event suggestions

Post by Knight Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

What is the meaning of life?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Life Less Question game and event suggestions  Empty Re: Life Less Question game and event suggestions

Post by TheLifeLessOne Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Knight wrote:What is the meaning of life?

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 pm

if I had to die which way would I like to go?
Gremlin
Gremlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Gremlin wrote:if I had to die which way would I like to go?

Well it is your life so in all honesty how am I meant to know which way you would like to die as. However perhaps you would like to go out with a bang. So yea you can always die 'trying' to do something 'noble' but then you fail like you always do Razz
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:16 pm

id rather it be tragic and completely random
Gremlin
Gremlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 am

What roles do love and affection play in your life?
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:02 am

how much pie can you eat in one sitting?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:how much pie can you eat in one sitting?

Depends on the type of pie.
Knight wrote:What roles do love and affection play in your life?
Not a big one. My life revolves around good grades and children's card game.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:12 am

What is the biggest thing you would like to change about yourself?
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:52 am

Like the monster slots tourney, my idea for an event involves stepping out of the comfort zone. Rather than a monster, how about each player is assigned a deck skeleton?
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 am

Knight wrote:What is the biggest thing you would like to change about yourself?

Hmm well my argumentative habits would be nice to change but I like to argue if I am in the mood to argue :/

TJ wrote:Like the monster slots tourney, my idea for an event involves stepping out of the comfort zone. Rather than a monster, how about each player is assigned a deck skeleton?

If the player is assigned a deck skeleton then they just need to insert some techs instead of building the entire deck. It could work I guess ad you can PM me any other suggestions for this tournament if you like.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealSirShady Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Life Less, are you truly sad to see me leave the Staff team, or did you not know me well enough to determine how you feel?
TheRealSirShady
TheRealSirShady
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 pm

TheRealSirShady wrote:Life Less, are you truly sad to see me leave the Staff team, or did you not know me well enough to determine how you feel?

My interactions with you were short and mostly about ongoing events such as the NWDC but nonetheless you seemed like a nice fellow. Although I may not have known you on a personal note like other staff members one thing I can say is that you were a great staff member and especially an event manager. So even though it may not affect me personally your resignation from staff has saddened me from the perspective of a normal member.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 pm

What do you feel when you think about the current progress of the Paradox Tag Tournament?
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Knight wrote:What do you feel when you think about the current progress of the Paradox Tag Tournament?

The tournament isn't progressing at all and these is partly because each match-up would require at least 4 members to be online and this is fairly difficult to achieve.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:15 pm

What is one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime, no matter how small?
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down