Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

+21
TheLifeLessOne
Zero
TJ
TheFiercedW@rrior
Greesh
Paradox
White Rose Dragon
ObliviBlitz
TheRealSirShady
Soltur
D.D. Eatos
Fireblaze132
! Yeezus
katanoske
Knight
Leaf Of Time
Vista
KennyGee
Takeru
Wattberyx
Shameless
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game Empty Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

In older academies that I've been apart of, I used to do a few simple "games" in the off-topic sections of such places. This is one of them, and it's fairly simple to follow:

Purpose of Game:
1) Develop trust, control, knowledge, understanding, and possibly a bit of trolling here and there.

2) Test my own knowledge, probably even learn something.

3) Break my own boundaries of trust, and overcome my own personal issues.

Rules of game:
1) Please refrain from harassing other members who post questions here. It's a d!ck move.

2) Please refrain from typing/posting anything other than a question in this thread. It IS a question game, afterall... Might as well only ask questions.

3) It is perfectly fine for other users to answer questions, considering the purpose of this thread is for me to answer questions. But please refrain from asking something, then immediately answering your own question. I do believe that's double posting.

4) ANY kind of question is allowed here. Be it about one's favorite color, to one's backstory. Do keep in mind, however, that a dumb question deserves an even dumber answer.

5) Questions can be asked to ANY member who has previously posted in this thread, but ONLY to other members who have previously posted in this thread. That means, the first person who posts here (after this mean message), can only ask ME questions until another person arrives in the thread.

6) ALL questions MUST be answered to the best of the person's questioned knowledge. If you are afraid of being asked specific questions about specific details, then refrain from posting in this thread.

Have fun, don't get too rowdy, and please attempt to keep this thread as calm and as PG-17 as possible. Thank you.

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Wattberyx Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Shameless, what is your favorite food?
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Devon_Keki wrote:Shameless, what is your favorite food?

I do not personally have a favorite food, per se. But I do love Italian dishes and desserts. Especially pasta and Tiramisu.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Shameless, What is your favorite card (Yugioh)? I'm interested in knowing what card you like.
Takeru
Takeru
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:29 am

Takeru wrote:Shameless, What is your favorite card (Yugioh)? I'm interested in knowing what card you like.

It's not more of a favorite card, per se, since it's technically a 3-part card series. My favorite card is Yubel (and her "evolutions"). It started out as a roleplay thing at another academy, and I was designated to be a main villain in the plot...so I chose my card spirit to be Yubel.
However, someone pointed out that she wasn't necessarily "evil"--but more like a someone who went insane due to isolation... So I researched the card, and the backstory given with the anime and manga, and it turned out that she was simply a tragic, fallen heroine. The story got to me, and I just simply appreciated the plight that this imaginary character and creature went through....
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 am

Shameless, what is your very first card you ever obtained?
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 am

KennyGee wrote:Shameless, what is your very first card you ever obtained?

A secret rare, first edition, Thousand Eye's Restrict. And it's still in near-perfect condition too.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Shameless do you have no shame? and why did you think of the name?
Vista
Vista
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 150
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:20 pm

sj91213 wrote:Shameless do you have no shame? and why did you think of the name?

Shame is a mixture of care and regret. I often have neither. And Shameless is my actual nickname, given to me by my peers about 11 years ago, as a verbal response to a series of very unfortunate events.

I keep the name in order to remember a life long debt.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Bump bump bump bump bumpity bump bump, look at shameless gooooo~

Really do wish someone would start asking questions again. I like doing this game.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:09 pm

What is your favorite movie of all time?
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:44 pm

KennyGee wrote:What is your favorite movie of all time?

I don't have a favorite movie of all time, but I do have favorite movies in terms of Genre.

Horror: DeadSnow

Family: Home Alone

Kiddy Movie: The Page Master

Animated (not Anime): Disney's Robin Hood

Anime: Grave of the Fireflies

Action/Adventure: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (dat Sean Connery cameo)
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 pm

What deck do you feel is your trademark deck?
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Of Time Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

What do you feel is the meaning of life?
Leaf Of Time
Leaf Of Time
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 am

KennyGee wrote:What deck do you feel is your trademark deck?

My trademark deck changes with the format...however, for the past 4 formats, my "Trademark Deck" has stayed the same, do to my love for a loop with Blue-Blooded Oni + Lavalval Chain. And yes, I know that those two have only existed together for the last 3 formats, but they were fully announced about 4 formats ago in the OCG.

Leaf of Time wrote:What do you feel is the meaning of life?

Personally, I dislike these philosophical questions that have no real answer; however, to tickle your fancy, I'll answer it anyway...
The meaning of life is everchanging, depending on which part of the planet you live on--because wanting to "live life" is the same exact as "wanting to stay alive." Thus, in places like Cambodia and the Congo, the meaning of life is simply finding food and not getting shot. However, we'll view this question on the standpoint of the *cough* greatestsuperpowerevar *coughcough* America.

The "meaning of life" in America is essentially just the American Dream. You know...get a decent job, with decent pay, and a loving family with kids who grow up to do the same exact **** that you do when they're older. 
"But, the American Dream is just that...a dream, and you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

So, in other words, there is no meaning to life, unless you're rich. If your rich (and i mean Upper-Upper class....not Upper-Middle Class), your whole meaning of life is to make yourself richer, and do rich people things.... If you're poor, your whole meaning to life is to not get **** over by it.
"Because it's looming there, you know, with a giant, fat, pink, flopping dildobat, ready to ram you right in the **** the moment you bend over too far for it." -- George Carlin
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Shamless: What is your biggest regret?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by katanoske Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 pm

I think my biggest is not being able to live up to the expectations of others around me. I worry that If I dont do as people expect me too then they will not be friendly towards me.
katanoske
katanoske
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Knight wrote:Shamless: What is your biggest regret?

Someone already answered this for themselves, but that's perfectly fine. At least he's open enough to explain a decent fear of his.

Anyway, I earned this name because I have no regrets. I do everything without regret, or shame, or fear, or virtually any emotion. It's what being "shameless" is. However, HOW I earned this name is due to a very large regret (that I eventually manged to get over, emotionally).

Anyway, to make that long, dark, and depressing story short: When I was 10, I watched the rape and murder of a person very very close to me. That incident sent me into a mental institute for only a short year and a half...but after I got out, I got into alot of fights with the other kids around me. And when I was asked if I knew what I was doing, and if I felt anything, I told them I felt nothing, and that I didn't care about the consequences.
They then told me: "It's terrible to be so shameless at this age."
And one of the kids overheard the conversation....a day later that became my nickname.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Shameless: When did you become a fan of furries and what interested you so much about it?
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:Shameless: When did you become a fan of furries?

It's mainly the artwork that I enjoy. Although I enjoy art in all its forms, drawn furry artwork just seems alot more complicated to complete than drawing the average human (with the exception of hair....people really love to draw some really ****-up looking hair). It's relatively simple to draw out a sleek, human body....but if you add the texture of fur over that, it becomes a bit more difficult... So i appreciate the difficulty and time it takes to draw out such creatures.

Also, furry characters were the cartoons and video games that I grew up with. You know...things like Sonic, and Kirby, and Catdog, and Rocko's Modern Life...most of the old 90's cartoons, and video games, were about anthropomorphic animals...or people turning into animals...or some variant of human-language-speaking-non-humans.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by katanoske Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Shameless: When did you start playing yugioh?
katanoske
katanoske
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 pm

katanoske wrote:Shameless: When did you start playing yugioh?

1998.. When I was 4. I think that is also the year YuGiOh was introduced to America.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze132 Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Shameless: How did u start getting into Yugioh?
Fireblaze132
Fireblaze132
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 37
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Fireblaze132 wrote:Shameless: How did u start getting into Yugioh?

I honestly can't remember. All I really remember is playing it, and playing it competitively with other kids my age, and being really good at it.... Then I stopped playing for the longest time, because I couldn't find my cards, and then finally got back into the game in 2009.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 am

Well isn't this a surprise I didn't expect to see you around Yugioh anymore Shameless. Are you going to be around often? (I know I haven't)
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next