Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game

+7
Knight
Phoenix King
! ! Forgotten One
ObliviBlitz
Shameless
Greesh
White Rose Dragon
11 posters

Go down

Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game Empty Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game UxhZxwq

Check out Shamleess's Corner and Blitz's Too!

Also, see Greesh's Corner!

My waifu made a Question corner o_o.

Kyah did too!

And so did Rai >.>

Purpose of Game:
1) Develop trust, control, knowledge, understanding, and possibly a bit of trolling here and there.

2) Test my own knowledge, probably even learn something.

3) Break my own boundaries of trust, and overcome my own personal issues.

Rules of game:
1) Please refrain from harassing other members who post questions here. It's a d!ck move.

2) Please refrain from typing/posting anything other than a question in this thread. It IS a question game, afterall... Might as well only ask questions.

3) It is perfectly fine for other users to answer questions, considering the purpose of this thread is for me to answer questions. But please refrain from asking something, then immediately answering your own question. I do believe that's double posting.

4) ANY kind of question is allowed here. Be it about one's favorite color, to one's backstory. Do keep in mind, however, that a dumb question deserves an even dumber answer.

5) Questions can be asked to ANY member who has previously posted in this thread, but ONLY to other members who have previously posted in this thread. That means, the first person who posts here (after this mean message), can only ask ME questions until another person arrives in the thread.

6) ALL questions MUST be answered to the best of the person's questioned knowledge. If you are afraid of being asked specific questions about specific details, then refrain from posting in this thread.

I'm willing to answer any and all questions you may have :c, I also will ask you a question back to keep things interesting!

Ask away!

Last edited by Rose la Kill on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game Empty Re: Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game

Post by Greesh Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Whats your most fav deck and why? :3
Greesh
Greesh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 211
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game Empty Re: Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Greesh wrote:Whats your most fav deck and why? :3

Ooh, good question. My most favorite deck of all time would have to be Prophecy ; Being that I like both their playstyle, as well as their artwork. Its a colorfull deck, and I personally am atracted to colorful things o.o

After Prophecy, however, my favorite deck would be Plants, as I've grown up playing them.

Now to ask a question back!

Unfortunately, I do not have any older siblings, in fact, I'm the only person I know who plays Yugioh in my family :c. Whats it like to have an Older sibling who plays YGO with you?
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

What is this game to you? I.E: Pastime, stress-reliever, hobby, etc
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Shameless wrote:What is this game to you? I.E: Pastime, stress-reliever, hobby, etc

Ironically enough? All of those and more haha. I first started playing this game as a hobby, primarily because, as Ive said before, the artwork on the cards was pretty. However, I started using it fore more than just that. I used it to get my mind off of things when grieving, Ive used it as a means of communication, as well as a Passtime when theres nothing better for me to o (and I'm being anti-productive)

The games just fun, in its own way Isee

Le Question back!

Mr. Shameless, aside from Yugimons, what other type of things do you like to do as a hobby?
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Rose la Kill wrote:Mr. Shameless, aside from Yugimons, what other type of things do you like to do as a hobby?

I used to play Pokemon for the same reason I played Yugioh. But that slowly died off when I didn't have the ability to continue to buy the games (that or I lost my gaming systems for playing my pokemon games). And I did play online for a little while, but that I was banned for, and I quote: "Being too good with bug pokemon. It's impossible for an all bug team to beat and all uber team, you must be hacking the system." So I got bored and stopped...
However, I write and read occasionally in my pastime. I used to write weekly to DeviantArt until I came down with a severe case of writers block and college syndrome.

I gotta ask a question back now, don't I?

Hmm...In terms of illegal activity (drug use not included), what has been the worst thing you've ever done?
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:12 pm

How did you get into Yu-Gi-Oh!?
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by Greesh Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Its fun, the sad thing is that I always lose against him :3
Greesh
Greesh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Shameless wrote:
Hmm...In terms of illegal activity (drug use not included), what has been the worst thing you've ever done?

If drug use is NOT included, the worst is probably swearing out in public, haha. Though I do remember getting into a fight with a teacher in 9th grade (and loosing)

Shameress, whats skewl 4 yew laik?

Rainbow Blitz wrote:How did you get into Yu-Gi-Oh!?

Ooh fun! Im getting moar qustions!

When I was about 6, I used to visit my aunt frequently (The young, cool, close-to-your-age kind, not the old hag kind) . she owned stacks upon stacks of cards , and my mental self enjoyed staring at the shiny cards she owned. One day, when I was about 8c, she taught me about the show Yu-Gi-Oh! And taught me the basics. When i was 12, I somehow stumbled upon KCVDS and played there. That somehow moved to Dueling Network.

Jackman! Question back!

Im extremely curious
Did you ever come out to your family? If so, what was the interaction like? Im extremely curious , as ive never heard a come-out story legitly before o.o;
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Rose la Kill wrote:Shameress, whats skewl 4 yew laik?

Uhm...I don't speak L33T. But I'm guess you're asking me what school was like.

Elementary school was sh!t, Middle school was worse than sh!t, and Highschool was a walking pile of sh!t, and College was a scum-sucking, money stealing pile of talking sh!t.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Depends on which coming out you mean.

Bisexual - I've only came out to two members of my family, my mom and my cousin. Most of my family thinks of me as straight still, and I'd like to keep that appearance up as long as possible, that's why Devon gave me permission (for introduction purposes) to call him my girlfriend, especially around my grandma since she's one of those old-timey, nose in the Bible Baptists (she doesn't like the idea of gays or even bisexuals). As for their reactions, my mom is supportive, since I'm her only child (yes, I have no siblings). As for the cousin I've told, she has gay friends herself, so she didn't mind, she gave me the "say what?" face, but that was to be expected. I also consider myself a Republican (like a huge one at that), and everyone knows how gays and bisexuals usually attribute themselves with the Democrat party, so it's also a little controversial, especially in a mainly Republican state that I live in (Missouri).

Brony - Some of my family knows, and some of them give me a hard time, but the kind where it's not menacing, just messing with ya, one's also a fan herself, the rest either don't know or don't mind. Back on Christmas I think my uncle figured it out from my cousin (the one that's also a fan, not the one that knows I'm bi) from a little conversation we had. He didn't question me about it, so I don't know for sure if he understood that I was and just doesn't care, or just didn't figure it out.
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by ! ! Forgotten One Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Do you like potatoes?
! ! Forgotten One
! ! Forgotten One
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:20 pm

inb4interestinGFX?
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 am

What is one thing that you wish you could change about yourself?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 am

Shameless wrote:Uhm...I don't speak L33T. But I'm guess you're asking me what school was like.

Elementary school was sh!t, Middle school was worse than sh!t, and Highschool was a walking pile of sh!t, and College was a scum-sucking, money stealing pile of talking sh!t.
Best thing I've read today.

@Rose, do you love me?
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Such questions *__*
! ! Forgotten One wrote:Do you like potatoes?
Yes. Potatoes = Fries nd Fries = McDonalds. So No.

KatsuGenshi wrote:inb4interestinGFX?
YU TRYNA BE FUNNY??? Rose la Kill's Corner : Question Game 2466227959 

Knight wrote:What is one thing that you wish you could change about yourself?
Sss...Ooh..thats a hard one. I'd have to say; Id hange the fat that I'm such a failure. The large majority of the things I do, I'm extremely bad at.
Id also change the fact that I'm so fuking stupid.
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:02 am

Do you study any art of fighting? I.E boxing, karate, jiu - jitsu, Muay thai?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 am

How do you feel about reaching Exodia platinum?
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 am

Rose, Who are the most inspirational people in your life?
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 am

Do you have confidence issues? If so why do you think that way?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Wow, missed a lot of questions.
mb yo.

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:Do you study any art of fighting? I.E boxing, karate, jiu - jitsu, Muay thai?
I used to. All of them, for a short time, though.
Ive studied Tai Kwon Do (or however you spell it) for the majority of my life ; my father figure in life (I dindt have a father for the majority of my life) was my Tai Kwon Do teacher, he was super nice and fun to hang around with. My step father, who passed, also supported me learning it, so I study it on an off when im n0t busy / bored.

Also, im lazy, and quit sht fast.

The Life Less One wrote:How do you feel about reaching Exodia platinum?
Grreeeatt yooo. I reached it along w my Rai (TheRealSirShady) whos like, an older brother to me. If he gets it, I like, gotta reach it yo >.>.

Also, pretty color. hehe.

One4All wrote:Rose, Who are the most inspirational people in your life?
Dammn this question is legit.

The most inspirational person in my life would probably be Kyonaru. Weve known eachother for nearly two years now, but hes helped me so with so many things so much. He cheered me up when I was depressed, taught me how2YGO and how2GFX. We troll each other left and right, and fight like cats and dogs (hes the pussycat :DD), he was even there to get my mind off of things when my father passed. I love that niggle for all the sht hes done for me, so he deffonately gets that spot in my life.

Knight wrote:Do you have confidence issues? If so why do you think that way?
Nah son. Im confident tht im fking stupid, for wht thts worth yo.
I just know what I can and cant do, work to improve the things i can do, and try to do things I cant do.

Edit : Linked to other Question corners yo.
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Closest friends on the interwebz?
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 pm

One4All wrote:Closest friends on the interwebz?

Damnn thats hardd

Kyo gets first place on tht, defo, reasns st8ed above.
Rai is a close second, like REALLY close second. like so close kyo be all like "damn nig y is ur **** rubbin on me?*
And One4All isclose third. like rlly close. like soclose bishes be all like "stahp touching me thar D:".

! A nerd next door is a closefriend2 :c
And so is Sasukat >.>

sht2many to name.

Throwing a question bak @ you yo.

@One4All, do u even yugimon brah?
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Rose la Kill wrote:
One4All wrote:Closest friends on the interwebz?

Damnn thats hardd

Kyo gets first place on tht, defo, reasns st8ed above.
Rai is a close second, like REALLY close second. like so close kyo be all like "damn nig y is ur **** rubbin on me?*
And One4All isclose third. like rlly close. like soclose bishes be all like "stahp touching me thar D:".

! A nerd next door is a closefriend2 :c
And so is Sasukat >.>

sht2many to name.

Throwing a question bak @ you yo.

@One4All, do u even yugimon brah?

Yeah, i yugimons all day
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down