Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page

+2
Wattberyx
Kyonaru
6 posters

Go down

Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page Empty Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page

Post by Kyonaru Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Title says it all. Anyone agrees?!
Yeezus is being a turd about it. D=
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page Empty Re: Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page

Post by Wattberyx Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, its actually more efficient to have it tote around with you around XDA, in my opinion.
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page Empty Re: Petition to bring the chatbox back on the front page

Post by Kyonaru Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Devon_Keki wrote:Well, its actually more efficient to have it tote around with you around XDA, in my opinion.
No.
I always forget to open it.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:17 pm

I honestly don't care either way. Let's just see what the majority thinks (LOL as if Yeezus gives a crap about what the majority thinks haha).
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 pm

i okay with either one but i dont see why XDA can't have a pop up chat and a chatbox on the main page
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by I_Suck:P Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I agree that its better being able to be carried around
I_Suck:P
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 142
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 am

ThunderChidori wrote:i okay with either one but i dont see why XDA can't have a pop up chat and a chatbox on the main page
It'll look too bulky. Also, the constant refresh might take a toll on a user's browser. Some of us don't have the best means of interneting. Maybe when you're on the main page it locks into the page as it used to. But then again, there's more space on the front page when there's no locked chatbox.

Kyonaru wrote:
Devon_Keki wrote:Well, its actually more efficient to have it tote around with you around XDA, in my opinion.
No.
I always forget to open it.
Well to be quite blunt, that's on you. I used to have 2 XDA tabs up. One for Chatbox, and one for browsing. I mean, I was bummed out that the chatbox was only accessible on the main page.

Just because I forgot to do my homework doesn't make it my cat's fault, even though he was sitting on it.

I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful, and I apologize if I sound like I am.
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 am

Why don't you just stick with the main chat box in the home page and the popup chat on the post =x. You can just edit the templates, less complaints =x.
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by I_Suck:P Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Devon made some pretty good points. Even though i dont get the cat referece. It wasnt XDA's fault that you forget to open it. Would you like them to hold your hand as you go through the website. We cant. Just try and remember a couple times and it will just get habit to open it.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Token Gay wrote:Why don't you just stick with the main chat box in the home page and the popup chat on the post =x. You can just edit the templates, less complaints =x.
i agree and this way people can use the chat box of their preference
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by I_Suck:P Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Why dont we take a vote, put up a voting box on the home screen.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down