Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

4 posters

Go down

Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made Empty Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

Post by Kyonaru Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Remember my old topic? No? Here, I'll link you to it: http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t3414-possibly-the-most-evil-ruling-test-ever-made#23917

Did you think that was evil? You thought that was hard? You really think it's the evilest test a man could ever come up with?

Nope. It's actually not. In fact, I've made another test which is probably, most likely, surely way harder than the previous one. And no, there isn't a "MST negates" question this time, although there is a single easy one.

Like the previous test, this isn't supposed to make you learn things or teach you mechanics. It's actually supposed to drive you to smash your head against a wall in the stress, and blow your mind with INSANE questions. In caps because I'm not even sure if I got the answers right myself.

Either way, here it is, the successor of the possible most evil ruling test ever: the only ruling test that will make you crawl in fear in a corner, and also the only ruling test that might drive you to insanity (unless you use google to find the answers, ofc, duh).

Are you a masochist? Do you like it when your brain hurts? Do you like reading a lot? Then you're in the right place: this ruling test is for you, my dear comrade. But let's not waste any more time with words, shall we? Here is the link to it:
https://testmoz.com/173740

I hope you have fun, and I also wish you the best of luck. I will be the slave of anybody that gets 10/10 in their first try without using google to try and look for the answers. You also need to provide proof. We got a deal?

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anything that happens to you, your brain, or anything you have, so don't try to blame me if you raged and broke your laptop after getting a 10%. Mmkay?

Feel free to +rep this if you enjoyed (and/or had a hard time, and/or gave up, and/or didn't get the score you wanted, and/or got 100%).

Also you might've also seen this on DNF, since I posted it there too.

Bai!
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made Empty Re: Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

Post by Zykan Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I like the questions on it
Some of the answers seem to be given away by the wordings though. (will see how true that is)

I will actually take and submit the test when I get home for now just skimmed through XD
Zykan
Zykan
Judge
Judge

Contribution : 558

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made Empty Re: Surely THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm

i dont even want to attempt to do this XD it makes me want to cry
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Oh no not reading <insert sarcastic tone>

Its not so much as too much reading, more like cluttered information. Had the writer been more organized it would have been easier to understand imo.

For example number 10: The information did not include every single thing. It seemed as it went on the writer try to cram in additional information to create a question; that's terrible.

Second I've noticed some questions do not follow the same question like you try to make situations to the question that can throw people off really badly. Even I'm not sure what you want. Do you want me to Assume Situation A occured and not B and put B as one of you answers?

Question 6 I've noticed was infamous for that. If this is not what you were aiming for I suggest you have ALL information in each answer to stop any confusion.

Ill be honest i didn't do so well either, but thats because some answers were like "if this didn't happen" or "if this happens" which I've noticed doesnt seem to correlate with alot of the quesions.

If you dont undertstand my concerns. Please PM me. Yes it IS an evil ruling test, but for the wrong reasons I believe.

For others I've written Ruling Posts for you guys to understand the game better. Although I'm not perfect myself(still trying to learn, plus recovering from a hiatus) I made sure every bit of info was as precise as I could type it. All were mostly not from my understanding but from the official ones.
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 am

It was done on purpose.
Also I find the fact that you're saying it's too cluttered and needs to be more organized but at the same time telling me to specify every single thing (which would make it even more cluttered) very funny.
As far as I can remember only 1 question had "if X card wasn't face-up on the field" on the answers.
As for the "if this happens" question (which is 1), I don't see anything wrong with it. It's pretty simple and based only on your knowledge of the damage step.
I only put essential info in the questions because you're supposed to know everything else. With a bit of research, knowledge and logic everything is possible.
If you have any concerns with some of the questions please PM me with better options as you see fit, because I read through all of it again and can't find anything that's missing.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 am

I read through question 10 and one of the monsters seem to be added into the mix randomly I dont know if it was because of a mistake or not.

Me saying the questions were like unorganized because of personal opinion. I felt it could've been done a bit better.

I never said "If this happened" I'm saying that SOME of them seem to omit some situation in the original questions that put me in a little confusion.

It seems like the questions are randomized which is why we don't see the same thing. Because I didn't get a If question for Number 1.

I know what a test is suppose to do btw e_e
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:05 pm

D.D. Eatos wrote:I read through question 10 and one of the monsters seem to be added into the mix randomly I dont know if it was because of a mistake or not.

Me saying the questions were like unorganized because of personal opinion. I felt it could've been done a bit better.

I never said "If this happened" I'm saying that SOME of them seem to omit some situation in the original questions that put me in a little confusion.

It seems like the questions are randomized which is why we don't see the same thing. Because I didn't get a If question for Number 1.

I know what a test is suppose to do btw e_e
The questions are randomized. Which question is #10?

And, since it's your personal opinion, tell me how to make it better. I accept criticism. If you can't find a way to do it better, however, I will have to assume you wrote all that paragraph out of salt for getting a low score...
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down