Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

2 posters

Go down

Possibly THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made Empty Possibly THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

Post by Kyonaru Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:35 pm

https://testmoz.com/173396
I think that's the most evil ruling test I've ever made. If anyone feels like taking it, then go ahead but I'm telling you it won't be a pleasurable experience for you (maybe for me it will, I like seeing people fail).

So, uh, this test isn't supposed to make you learn things, it's supposed to torture you and blow your mind away with insanely hard questions. Hell, you don't even get to see what questions you got wrong at the end of it, I'm sure you're gonna only enjoy taking it if you're a masochist.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any brain damage from excessive thinking. Thank you.

Good luck, 1st one to get 10/10 will get fame and women, all donated from me (I don't think that will ever happen but it might)
(it did happen on DNF unfortunately :C).

You might've also seen this on DNF a while ago, since I posted it there too.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Possibly THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made Empty Re: Possibly THE Most Evil Ruling Test Ever Made

Post by White Rose Dragon Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 pm

What the f-
*Durpd at question 1*
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down