Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

+21
TheLifeLessOne
Zero
TJ
TheFiercedW@rrior
Greesh
Paradox
White Rose Dragon
ObliviBlitz
TheRealSirShady
Soltur
D.D. Eatos
Fireblaze132
! Yeezus
katanoske
Knight
Leaf Of Time
Vista
KennyGee
Takeru
Wattberyx
Shameless
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 4 Empty Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

In older academies that I've been apart of, I used to do a few simple "games" in the off-topic sections of such places. This is one of them, and it's fairly simple to follow:

Purpose of Game:
1) Develop trust, control, knowledge, understanding, and possibly a bit of trolling here and there.

2) Test my own knowledge, probably even learn something.

3) Break my own boundaries of trust, and overcome my own personal issues.

Rules of game:
1) Please refrain from harassing other members who post questions here. It's a d!ck move.

2) Please refrain from typing/posting anything other than a question in this thread. It IS a question game, afterall... Might as well only ask questions.

3) It is perfectly fine for other users to answer questions, considering the purpose of this thread is for me to answer questions. But please refrain from asking something, then immediately answering your own question. I do believe that's double posting.

4) ANY kind of question is allowed here. Be it about one's favorite color, to one's backstory. Do keep in mind, however, that a dumb question deserves an even dumber answer.

5) Questions can be asked to ANY member who has previously posted in this thread, but ONLY to other members who have previously posted in this thread. That means, the first person who posts here (after this mean message), can only ask ME questions until another person arrives in the thread.

6) ALL questions MUST be answered to the best of the person's questioned knowledge. If you are afraid of being asked specific questions about specific details, then refrain from posting in this thread.

Have fun, don't get too rowdy, and please attempt to keep this thread as calm and as PG-17 as possible. Thank you.

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:38 pm

TJ wrote:What's the biggest change you'd like to make in your life? Past, Present or Future.

Something I'd like to change? Nothing.. Because changing 1 simple thing would mean everything else would have to be changed with it... Which I won't stand for. Just because my life did, and still kind of does, suck, doesn't mean I would like to change something about it. It's my life.. If I can't cope with what is dealt to me, I shouldn't be living it at all.

The Life Less One wrote:Have you ever done something you regret? If yes why do you regret it?

Before I was called Shameless, yes. Even though I understand now that I had no control over it--I used to regret failing to reverse her demise. And as for why: it's a psychological condition called "Survivor's Guilt"
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Can you see yourself having children in the future?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:02 pm

After looking at last sentence of question 1 I wonder:
Would you say you're a bigger **** than me and if so what would you say is the worst thing you've ever done?
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:58 pm

AsianVasion wrote:After looking at last sentence of question 1 I wonder:
Would you say you're a bigger d!ck than me and if so what would you say is the worst thing you've ever done?

I'm going to assume you meant that word, since it get censored.
However, to honestly answer your question, I don't care. I'm just brutally honest, and I'm brave enough to say anything I want to a person. A personal rule of thumb of mine is: If I can't say it to your face, I can't say it at all...
But I say whatever I want to whomever I want, because I don't give a flying f**k about your response. This, sadly, did (and does) still get me into quite alot of fights.

{Yeo}baller1 wrote:Can you see yourself having children in the future?

Yeah, I do. I don't really know how many.. But I do have 3 names that I do wish to name my children that I really like: Sage, Myrrh, and Creed.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am

Nice! Do you have or own any guns?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 am

If you could sum up your life in 1 word, what would it be?
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:42 pm

{Yeo}baller1 wrote:Do you have or own any guns?

No.. Well technically yes, if you count BB Guns and Airsoft Pistols. However, all of my "actual" weaponry aren't projectiles. They're all swords, axes, throwing starts, large wooden sticks (Boe Staffs)... I'm a martial arts person--so I guess even my entire body is a weapon too.

TJ wrote:If you could sum up your life in 1 word, what would it be?

Life.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemon on FIRE Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 pm

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Pokemon on FIRE
Pokemon on FIRE
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Pokemon on FIRE wrote:IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING WHAT WOULD IT BE?

If I had the ability to get whatever I wanted, I would get the ability to get whatever I wanted. Since I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm going to make it last forever.
It seems really silly to let your greed overtake your rational thinking, and lock you into one ultimate desire. It's much more intelligent to think of a way to make that one in a lifetime chance last for however long you wanted it to be.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:14 pm

So you've been playing boxers for the NWDC? mirror match tomorrow for 1 piece?
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 pm

when did you get good at yugioh?
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:59 pm

if one of your family members was sad would you hurt yourself to make them laugh
Gremlin
Gremlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 am

TJ wrote:So you've been playing boxers for the NWDC? mirror match tomorrow for 1 piece?

Yeah, I have. And sure thing. As soon as you want it.

ThunderChidori wrote:when did you get good at yugioh?

I honestly can't say.. I know I was pretty terrible back when QDA was a thing.. And I got better under Zartorius' wing while traversing various other academies. But then I left the academy scene entirely for a year or two and just played IRL.
I'd guess just this last year I'd consider myself a "good" duelist. Because in the last months of the year (from Sept - Dec) I won nearly every weekly local I went to, and topped 32'd at the Regionals...twice.

^Philly did their regional twice due to Joey's World being released... And Sixth Sense being a legal thing for all of 3 days.

Gremlin wrote:if one of your family members was sad would you hurt yourself to make them laugh

Ha, no.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 am

Do you currently have a job?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 pm

{Yeo}baller1 wrote:Do you currently have a job?

Yes, I work in a Stagehands Union building sets and stages for plays and movies.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:05 pm

what is your favorite anime?
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:27 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:what is your favorite anime?

When I was a teeny-weeny kiddy... Back when Tsnuami didn't get cancelled, and aired at 4pm EST, I used to really really like One Piece. And I still kinda do... well, the Subbed versions, not Dubbed. The only Anime that ever peeked my interest was Casshern Sins.. But, then again, I never really cared about watching more than a few episodes, because I just don't ever really sit down and watch TV shows. I'm more of a movie guy than a Episode guy...

However, in place of watching Anime, I do really like to read Mangas instead--though I've been really too lazy to explore mangas anyway. Though I have read quite a few, and all those I've read I really liked. And they were:
- One Piece (favorite)
- Elfin Lied (got me into manga)
- Deadman Wonderland (as **** up as Elfin <3)
- Casshern Sins
- Princess Resurrection (close second)
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:20 pm

what is the extent of your pain tolerance try to be specific
Gremlin
Gremlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Gremlin wrote:what is the extent of your pain tolerance try to be specific

I generally say "ow" when I get "hurt"--but I generally just use it as a form of communication to whomever is stepping on my toes.. And even then, it's a very dull and boring "ow"

However, I know my pain tolerance is very high. I've been pushed off a 30 foot cliff, shot and stabbed in the stomach, hit by a total of 5 cars, and beaten with both a metal shovel and baseball bat--and all it did was make me fight harder, faster, and stronger. Just because I feel the pain doesn't mean I can't trudge through it like a locomotive; however, a good portion as to why I can is due to the amazingness of my body.

My body regenerates itself at least 5-10 times faster than the average human--and I'm a minor medical study because of this. And no, it's not like the Wolverine's accelerated regeneration...even though I like to pretend it is. But I can give you a story of what I mean.

When I was 10, I had to get my spleen removed because of my blood condition. The spleen's job is to eat bad/misshaped and infected red bloodcells--so it's a relatively important organ in the body, though it's not needed to live (just like you can still live with 1 kidney, half your liver, and 1 1/2 lungs).
Anyway, the doctor told me that after the spleen is removed, that I'd be in physical therapy/recovery for about 4 weeks due to my body having to cope with the fact that I'm missing an organ--and it has to develop a system without it. And he used my med-roommate as an example, since he was about the same age as me (slightly younger), but was almost done with his recovery.
I was up and out of that hospital in 24 hours, and playing backyard sports two days later--giving me an unexplained 3 day recovery.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Do you believe in the phrase, "its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog?"
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 pm

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:Do you believe in the phrase, "its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog?"

Personally I don't believe in that saying, because I don't think that to be true, considering that that phrase has been proven wrong time and time again--in both directions. I've fought people smaller than me, and larger than me, and all with varying degrees of "fight" in their soul (be it more or less than mine)... And it really only comes down to skill and instinct, and how much of that instinct takes over your body when adrenaline rushes through you.

Like, for example (referencing the response before your question) I've been shot in the stomach before. It was a clean through-and-through, considering he was standing just out of arms length from me.. But I won that fight. I broke that person's face in simply because I was angry, out-maneuvered his aiming, and instinctively read and countered all his moves...

So, instead of that phrase, I prefer a better one:
"If you wish to live, I'll give you one shot to kill me. If you miss, and/or fail--you're dead. No exceptions."
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:34 pm

So then my phrase would be suited for you? "The only way you can beat me, is if you kill me?"
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:So then my phrase would be suited for you? "The only way you can beat me, is if you kill me?"

No, because the terms "beating someone" can apply to a VAST variety of activities. I know I can be beaten, and I have quite a long string of defeats on my shoulder. However, if you're trying to just pertain to fighting and/or killing, the phrase I gave you is the best one out there for me.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 am

Worst thing in life?
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 am

Food you cant live without?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next