Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

+21
TheLifeLessOne
Zero
TJ
TheFiercedW@rrior
Greesh
Paradox
White Rose Dragon
ObliviBlitz
TheRealSirShady
Soltur
D.D. Eatos
Fireblaze132
! Yeezus
katanoske
Knight
Leaf Of Time
Vista
KennyGee
Takeru
Wattberyx
Shameless
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 2 Empty Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

In older academies that I've been apart of, I used to do a few simple "games" in the off-topic sections of such places. This is one of them, and it's fairly simple to follow:

Purpose of Game:
1) Develop trust, control, knowledge, understanding, and possibly a bit of trolling here and there.

2) Test my own knowledge, probably even learn something.

3) Break my own boundaries of trust, and overcome my own personal issues.

Rules of game:
1) Please refrain from harassing other members who post questions here. It's a d!ck move.

2) Please refrain from typing/posting anything other than a question in this thread. It IS a question game, afterall... Might as well only ask questions.

3) It is perfectly fine for other users to answer questions, considering the purpose of this thread is for me to answer questions. But please refrain from asking something, then immediately answering your own question. I do believe that's double posting.

4) ANY kind of question is allowed here. Be it about one's favorite color, to one's backstory. Do keep in mind, however, that a dumb question deserves an even dumber answer.

5) Questions can be asked to ANY member who has previously posted in this thread, but ONLY to other members who have previously posted in this thread. That means, the first person who posts here (after this mean message), can only ask ME questions until another person arrives in the thread.

6) ALL questions MUST be answered to the best of the person's questioned knowledge. If you are afraid of being asked specific questions about specific details, then refrain from posting in this thread.

Have fun, don't get too rowdy, and please attempt to keep this thread as calm and as PG-17 as possible. Thank you.

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 pm

D.D. Eatos wrote:Well isn't this a surprise I didn't expect to see you around Yugioh anymore Shameless. Are you going to be around often? (I know I haven't)

Yeah,  I will. I finally got my life back together, and now im not as uptight or as grumpy as I used to be. Though I do miss the old gang back on QDA... You, Di3, Emma, Zart, Neo, and Mikomi....and maybe even DAR. I know Zart fell off the face of the earth, and Mikomi still stalks me on Skype, and Neo even logs in here to harass me occationally.... but I do miss the rest of the gang. I wonder how you, and the rest are all doing?
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Soltur Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Can I get in on this game?
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Soltur wrote:Can I get in on this game?

Sarcasm time....
No. You're not allowed to play, despite the opening topic message saying anyone can ask any question.  However, because I feel like it, you've been banned and barred from playing with the big kids on the account that you're way too damned old to be playing a children's card game.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Meh, growing up is overrated.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:27 pm

I've been fine, but I haven't playing Yu-Gi-Oh in months and have been avoiding forums for a while, just ask anyone. Just trying to salvage what left of GFX abilities I have to make something creative and have been playing Rusty Hearts Reborn and going to school in the mean time. Anyways good to see ya again ^^
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Shameless: Are you good at handling criticism?
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:Shameless: Are you good at handling criticism?

I try, and I'm often acceptive of it when people sit calmly and talk about all the holes I've made. However, I'm rarely ever given that gift, and often screamed at about how much of a sack of **** I am.
With that said, because emotions and direction are hard to understand over the internet because I can't actually hear the person's voice, I USUALLY read everything with a sarcastic undertone...if it doesn't make sense in my mind as a sarcastic statement, I reread it in a lighter tone.

So, I guess, I'd say yes, as long as I don't feel like I'm just blatantly being attacked.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 am

Shameless, what is it like on the set?

(yes, technically dumb question, although i couldn't resist)
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Devon_Keki wrote:Shameless, what is it like on the set?

(yes, technically dumb question, although i couldn't resist)

I don't know what you mean by "the set", considering it spans over a stupidly large number of things; however, I'm going to assume you mean: "What is it like working on stage, within Musicals/Plays/Movies."

It's actually quite fun, even if it can be aggravating throughout the year. I thoroughly enjoy building large, seemingly-impossible designs for big-wig plays like: Chicago, Sweeny Todd, Spiderman, etc. The actors are generally pretty decent people, and often understand the importance of the Crew.... Whereas the actresses are almost always the exact opposite. But that's with every job--it all has it's ups and downs.

Movies, however, are generally pretty strict. The people who come in to act are very energetic about their jobs, and thus it can lead to alot of silly shenanigans behind the scenes. I personally like building sets for movies alot more than building sets for Musicals/Plays... However, i like watching Musicals/Plays more than I like watching movies.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealSirShady Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Shameless, how good of a friend would you rate me on a scale of 1-5, 1 being really bad and 5 being really good?
TheRealSirShady
TheRealSirShady
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

TheRealSirShady wrote:Shameless, how good of a friend would you rate me on a scale of 1-5, 1 being really bad and 5 being really good?

I can't give you a solid answer, considering I don't throw around the word "friend" as often as normal people do. "Friend" truly belongs to 3 people, even though I do use it to simply describe others in a more positive light than "acquaintance."
^This isn't you, it's me. I have extreme trust issues.

However, from my conversations with you, I can tell you're a pretty genuine person. A little rough around the edges, but hostility generally comes from the fear of the unknown--and I'm pretty well-unknown. But don't take that last sentence to heart... I'm sure there are plenty of people around you who cling to you for various, friendship-eske reasons.

That, or they like to steal your creative ideas.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 am

Shameless,
What is the thing that you take the most pride in? (Having an actual object or being able to do something really well or something)
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Knight wrote:Shameless,
What is the thing that you take the most pride in? (Having an actual object or being able to do something really well or something)

There are quite a few things I take pride in (pertaining to ownership/"ownership").
The first is my relationship with my girlfriend. As calm as I am, it's generally quite difficult to keep any significant other, due to very keep aspect of my insanity. So I'm very proud, and generally boast, about my girlfriend and her ability to keep me relatively relaxed.

The second thing I'm proud of is my line of work. I build stages and sets for plays/musicals and movies. I absolutely love my job.. I get to meet all these interesting people--as well as the beautiful connections behind the scenes for nearly anyone I wish.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Shameless, what's your favorite book?
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

You mind if I make a thread similar to this for myself?
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Devon_Keki wrote:Shameless, what's your favorite book?

When I was a kid, my favorite book series was: Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events... But I can't remember which one I liked the best.

However, now, I don't read very often...because now, generally, the only books that are pushed onto me to read are things like "50 Shades of Grey", and so on... So I declare myself my favorite writer, and have made my own writings my "favorite" as well.

Rainbow Blitz wrote:You mind if I make a thread similar to this for myself?

No, not at all.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Shameless, you said you keep your name to remember a lifelong debt ; could you elaborate on this?
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 pm

White Rose Dragon wrote:Shameless, you said you keep your name to remember a lifelong debt ; could you elaborate on this?

When I was eight, I met a girl roughly double my age. Her name was Jessica Silver. She was my babysitter... but she treated me like I was her son, or at least her younger brother. At this point of my life, I was very much alone... My parents continuously mistreated me emotionally, socially, and physically; I had next to no friends to call my own; and I was constantly harassed by then entire down for simply just existing.
To put things simply, I was extremely suicidal.. Until she became apart of my life. She spent so much time making sure I felt important...as difficult as that was--and she was also the only person who went out of their way to take care of me (this includes my parents).

She always told me that I'd be special someday.. That someone would love me for who I am, and stay by me through thick and thin. She made me promise that I'd try to be happy, try and find some significant other, and work toward every dream and goal I've had in life.

She she was raped and murdered in front of me two years later--and I was later sent to a Mental Institute for about a year and a half. When I was released, my suffering still greatly continued.. People still harassed me, picked on me, beat me up, and so on... Until I snapped, and nearly killed 3 people my age for bullying me.

When I was questioned why I did what I did, and if I was aware of the consequences and my punishment-to-come, I said I didn't care.
The principal then replied: "It's a terrible thing for you to act so shameless. Do you not care about what you've done?" And I said no... But a kid who was currently in detention overheard the conversation, and decided to would be cruel to nickname me Shameless.

And so that's what everyone called me.. Shameless... And I hated it, because it reminded me of Jessica.. But it also reminded me, constantly, about the promise she made me take. So I got over my suicidal tendencies, the hatred, and eventually the pain before finally embracing the name as a reminder to stay alive and to keep working towards my dreams and plans.

So now I proudly wear the name Shameless, like a badge and a trophy, because it's now just another part of who, and what, I truly am.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm

if a person says that he always lies, then is he lying, or is he telling the truth?
Paradox
Paradox
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Paradox wrote:if a person says that he always lies, then is he lying, or is he telling the truth?

A person who always is a Pathological Liar...and then it all depends on a tone of voice. Generally, when a pathological liar says they lie all the time, they're telling the truth.

However, if this pertains to that game of "He lies, he tells the truth", the answer is neither. Because they have the ability to change the doors behind them to the correct path.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 pm

........................s***. youre the first person i asked that answered that correctly...
Paradox
Paradox
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

what happens if you divide by zero?
Paradox
Paradox
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Paradox wrote:what happens if you divide by zero?

1) You can divide by Zero. What happens when you have 5 pieces of chocolate, and not a single person to give it to? You've just successfully divided by zero.

2) 4chan is stupid, stop destroying your mind on it. The world will not end when someone divides by Zero--nor will Anonymous hunt you down.

3) Only Chuck Norris can divide by zero -- The internet
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 pm

alright no using google to look this one up, in case you are. Can love really last a lifetime?
Paradox
Paradox
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:07 pm

and explain why.
Paradox
Paradox
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next