Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

+21
TheLifeLessOne
Zero
TJ
TheFiercedW@rrior
Greesh
Paradox
White Rose Dragon
ObliviBlitz
TheRealSirShady
Soltur
D.D. Eatos
Fireblaze132
! Yeezus
katanoske
Knight
Leaf Of Time
Vista
KennyGee
Takeru
Wattberyx
Shameless
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 5 Empty Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

In older academies that I've been apart of, I used to do a few simple "games" in the off-topic sections of such places. This is one of them, and it's fairly simple to follow:

Purpose of Game:
1) Develop trust, control, knowledge, understanding, and possibly a bit of trolling here and there.

2) Test my own knowledge, probably even learn something.

3) Break my own boundaries of trust, and overcome my own personal issues.

Rules of game:
1) Please refrain from harassing other members who post questions here. It's a d!ck move.

2) Please refrain from typing/posting anything other than a question in this thread. It IS a question game, afterall... Might as well only ask questions.

3) It is perfectly fine for other users to answer questions, considering the purpose of this thread is for me to answer questions. But please refrain from asking something, then immediately answering your own question. I do believe that's double posting.

4) ANY kind of question is allowed here. Be it about one's favorite color, to one's backstory. Do keep in mind, however, that a dumb question deserves an even dumber answer.

5) Questions can be asked to ANY member who has previously posted in this thread, but ONLY to other members who have previously posted in this thread. That means, the first person who posts here (after this mean message), can only ask ME questions until another person arrives in the thread.

6) ALL questions MUST be answered to the best of the person's questioned knowledge. If you are afraid of being asked specific questions about specific details, then refrain from posting in this thread.

Have fun, don't get too rowdy, and please attempt to keep this thread as calm and as PG-17 as possible. Thank you.

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by Shameless Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 pm

TJ wrote:Worst thing in life?

To me, or the general population?
To the general population, it'll always be death -- But to me, I claim that everything is equally terrible.

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:Food you cant live without?

Hm... I can't really choose between Pizza and Tiramisu.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Shameless' Corner: The Question Game - Page 5 Empty Re: Shameless' Corner: The Question Game

Post by AsianVasion Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Favorite video/computer game?
(if ygo then pick another)
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm

AsianVasion wrote:Favorite video/computer game?

It's really difficult to pick favorites when it comes to video games, since there are so many great ones out there... But I do know what video game impressed me enough to keep playing more and more: Pokemon.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Are you liking how your question corner is progressing?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Knight wrote:Are you liking how your question corner is progressing?

It really doesn't mind me much. The only thing that I partially dislike is that this "Question Game" thing has now become a trend...
I'm part-hipster :I
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Do you think by joining and being active at this academy something about you changed?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Knight wrote:Do you think by joining and being active at this academy something about you changed?

No, why would I change? Only thing that's different from the beginning of my stay to now is the amount of people I know.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:46 am

Why did you choose "Shameless" as your username?
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Soltur wrote:Why did you choose "Shameless" as your username?

I've already answered this with two other questions: Located on Page 1 and Page 4. But I'll just copy/paste them here for you

Part 1:

Part 2:
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5