Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?)

+2
ResonatingOctave
Zykan
6 posters

Go down

Should we start hosting ygopro/devpro Tourneys

Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Vote_lcap43%Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Vote_lcap57%Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Empty Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I was thinking that we could start hosting some devpro/ygopro tournaments here on xenon...... Before that, i would like to ask the community of what they think of this idea.

Please vote now.

Poll will be closed in 7 days, members are allowed to change their votes.

Id also like to note that Percy's ygopro has anime cards and allows tag duels

Last edited by Void on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Empty Re: Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?)

Post by Zykan Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:40 pm

I vote yes, but on the condition that for each tournament the specific DevPro/YgoPro/Salvation needs to be agreed upon before the tourney. Since some members may have 1 client but not others and either need to download them or won't be able to participate.
Zykan
Zykan
Judge
Judge

Contribution : 558
Warning : No warning

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?) Empty Re: Ygopro/Devpro Tourney(should we do it?)

Post by ResonatingOctave Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Zykan sums up my views on it perfectly. I do not see why we wouldn't host some.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:27 pm

I don't see the point of hosting exclusive tourneys for platforms. If the members in a tournament want to play the match in DevPro they are allowed to. They don't necessarily have to do it on DN. Making the tourney exclusive to only one platform will reduce participants by a long margin, and that's not what we want.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:35 pm

well that wasn't the idea, i meant should we start doing ygopro and devpro tourneys not just DN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:37 pm

And I'm telling you people can already duel on DevPro or whatever in a normal tourney if they both agree to it. There's absolutely no need to force people to duel on ONLY one platform.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Really I agree with Kyo on this. I just don't really see a purpose for hosting something seperately
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:04 am

No, there's no need to force people to use ygopro/devpro

Last edited by ThunderChidori on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixofpain Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:58 pm

The only way i would host a tourney for Devpro is if we did a tag duel tourney. That being said there should be nothing wrong with using devpro in tournaments as long as the card list is updated to the latest version and both players agree to use it before hand.
phoenixofpain
phoenixofpain
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down