Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

+2
Knight
Pyrrha
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Progress Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

Post by Pyrrha Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Knight:

With a grin Knight just watched Flamez go. He tended to make his own judgements about people and didn't listen to other people's ideas about other people. When it came down to it, he honestly thought C.C. was a good person and he was a good judge of character.

When C.C. pulled him aside, Knight chuckled then said, "Don't worry about it C.C. People here are a bit nicer then some other places. I'll also be there if you need a hand." Without another thought, he turned around to see pharohjr throw his Pokemon out. Knight shook his head then laughed. "It's always interesting to see Pokemon in a Yu-Gi-Oh Academy. Anyways, let's head over to the amusement park now and don't worry Kenny we won't be swimming anytime soon. You can come too, pharohjr. You can bring all of your Pokemon buddies."

C.C.:

With a nod she followed and walked along. Pokemon, Dragons, everything around here was unrelated to each other, safe for one thing. People liked it. Perhaps it was indeed a better place than the other one she'd been at. Who knows.

KennyGee:

"Here we are!!!!" shouted Kenny excitedly as the group arrived at the amusement park. He slipped from his perch on C.C.'s head and lands head first on a shoulder. "Oww....." he moans as he nurses his head. "Hey, there aren't too many people today! Oh wait...I should do this first." He holds out three different color rings, one blue, one green, and one yellow. "In case we get separated, I know where you all are," he says as he flashes his own red ring. "Hehe...you won't get to use their power but at least its good to know you always have someone watching over you. Now, where should we go next?"

pharohjr:

"i don't quite know" pharoh said "as long as it's no where near the troll wing i'm fine" pharoh thinks back to being a newbie and walking down the chaos of that wing. he falls crossed legged on the ground and turns his hat backwards then out of one of his pokeballs a small little squrtile pops out and water guns him in the face "AAAHH bubbles stop!!" he thanks the pokemon and then returns it to it's small capsule then gets up and put his hands behind his head "hahahaha don't mind me. i apolgize for the water kenny"

C.C.:

C.C. walked off from the group, into the park with the ring in her pocket. From all the things going on she needed a little break. She'd let the guys have some fun on their own as she would just sit somewhere and relax a bit.

KennyGee:

Hopping off C.C.'s shoulder, Kenny smiles, his eyes flashing blue for a second. "No worries about the water Pharoh," Kenny chimed, "Hey C.C. if you decide to have some fun, don't worry, I'll call you all back when we are planning to go for dinner." With that, he flew off chasing the nearest hot dog cart.

C.C.:

As he flew off for the dog carts, C.C. walked away from the rest, to find a quiet place and sit down at a bench, taking a few moments for herself. She enjoyed her time around here so far and nothing had gone bad. She hoped it would stay like that. Closing her eyes she laid back for a bit, enjoying the sun.
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

Post by Clown. Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Psh, what evers.
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 am

Laughing, Kenny shouted from the sky, "It was a nightmare to get through security with that thing... Lucky I've got some connections...." Inside the bag was a small cylindrical rod that fit neatly inside C.C.'s hand. On its side had a button that rested under her right thumb. "It shouldn't be too hard to use! It was her favorite weapon... Just... Watch the recoil a bit..."
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 pm

C.C. looked at Kenny. "Her favorite weapon? Recoil? What even is this?"
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"Haha just press the button you'll see soon enough!" Kenny laughs. A small grotesque object begins hurtling towards C.C. and Pharoh. "Hey great opportunity to test it out!" The small rod clicked gently in her palm...
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 am

Knight looked quickly at his watch and realized the time. Almost on cue, a loudspeaker announced that the park was closing. "Hey guys, let's get going! I'll get us dinner at the cafeteria! Hurry your butts over here!" Knight then began to stroll to exit, expecting his friends to follow.
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2