Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

+2
Knight
Pyrrha
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In Progress Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

Post by Pyrrha Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Knight:

With a grin Knight just watched Flamez go. He tended to make his own judgements about people and didn't listen to other people's ideas about other people. When it came down to it, he honestly thought C.C. was a good person and he was a good judge of character.

When C.C. pulled him aside, Knight chuckled then said, "Don't worry about it C.C. People here are a bit nicer then some other places. I'll also be there if you need a hand." Without another thought, he turned around to see pharohjr throw his Pokemon out. Knight shook his head then laughed. "It's always interesting to see Pokemon in a Yu-Gi-Oh Academy. Anyways, let's head over to the amusement park now and don't worry Kenny we won't be swimming anytime soon. You can come too, pharohjr. You can bring all of your Pokemon buddies."

C.C.:

With a nod she followed and walked along. Pokemon, Dragons, everything around here was unrelated to each other, safe for one thing. People liked it. Perhaps it was indeed a better place than the other one she'd been at. Who knows.

KennyGee:

"Here we are!!!!" shouted Kenny excitedly as the group arrived at the amusement park. He slipped from his perch on C.C.'s head and lands head first on a shoulder. "Oww....." he moans as he nurses his head. "Hey, there aren't too many people today! Oh wait...I should do this first." He holds out three different color rings, one blue, one green, and one yellow. "In case we get separated, I know where you all are," he says as he flashes his own red ring. "Hehe...you won't get to use their power but at least its good to know you always have someone watching over you. Now, where should we go next?"

pharohjr:

"i don't quite know" pharoh said "as long as it's no where near the troll wing i'm fine" pharoh thinks back to being a newbie and walking down the chaos of that wing. he falls crossed legged on the ground and turns his hat backwards then out of one of his pokeballs a small little squrtile pops out and water guns him in the face "AAAHH bubbles stop!!" he thanks the pokemon and then returns it to it's small capsule then gets up and put his hands behind his head "hahahaha don't mind me. i apolgize for the water kenny"

C.C.:

C.C. walked off from the group, into the park with the ring in her pocket. From all the things going on she needed a little break. She'd let the guys have some fun on their own as she would just sit somewhere and relax a bit.

KennyGee:

Hopping off C.C.'s shoulder, Kenny smiles, his eyes flashing blue for a second. "No worries about the water Pharoh," Kenny chimed, "Hey C.C. if you decide to have some fun, don't worry, I'll call you all back when we are planning to go for dinner." With that, he flew off chasing the nearest hot dog cart.

C.C.:

As he flew off for the dog carts, C.C. walked away from the rest, to find a quiet place and sit down at a bench, taking a few moments for herself. She enjoyed her time around here so far and nothing had gone bad. She hoped it would stay like that. Closing her eyes she laid back for a bit, enjoying the sun.
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: Continuation of my Dorm Room RP

Post by Knight Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 am

Knight looked all around. Students were laughing and the sun was now beginning bathe the amusement park in a golden orange. He smiled. Looks like C.C. was fitting in well, with the other help of others of course.

Seeing C.C. sit down at a nearby bench, Knight quickly bought two ice cream cones then he walked over to C.C. "You look like your enjoying yourself," he pleasantly said as he offered one of the ice cream cones." As he sat down he said, "You know, you seem to be doing some real good and having fun while doing it. So enjoy your time here at the amusement park. Have a little fun. Let loose." Then with a slight grin he quietly said, "You earned it."
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Mon May 26, 2014 12:24 pm

She kept the cone in her hands, looking straight forward at Kenny crashing in yet another opposing car, trying to tear off rubber and paint with every time he rammed against something. "I don't really need to let loose. There's no point in doing that. as long as others are happy, I am." She turned to him, looking at him. "That's all that matters. That everyone's happy. Right?"
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by pharohjr Tue May 27, 2014 3:42 pm

pharoh looked around the park to find some action and see his friends ....."Staraptor use fly" he flew in the air and saw c.c. and knight on a bench and heard Kenny's joyful laughs at the bumper cars "ha ha" he chuckled his friends were enjoying themselves and that made him smile. he teleported to the nearest cotton candy stand got some and went looking for the nearest arcade.
pharohjr
pharohjr
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu May 29, 2014 11:25 pm

A long pause elapsed before Knight finally said, "Yea. Happiness is pretty important." With a sigh Knight got up from his seat. He turned around and offered his hand and with a slight smile said, "While we are here, let's go on a ride or two, all right? Sitting here in a amusement park doesn't seem practical."
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Fri May 30, 2014 8:13 am

She looked up at him, then grabbed his hand and followed him up. "I suppose it's not."
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Flying out of a bumper car seat, Kenny lands miraculously on Knight's head. He hops off, transforming into a boy with jet black hair with edges of his hair red like flames. "Hey not fair! No hogging C.C. to yourself," he grins as he clings onto his friend.
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 am

C.C. staggered back a bit, almost stumbling as Kenny hugged her, hands up, not knowing what to do, then just hugged back, patting his back. "Well. Not quite sure since when I became shareable, but glad to know you all are having fun, at least."
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 am

Knight stepped back and laughed, "Don't worry Kenny. I have no intention of hogging anyone. You can enjoy C.C. all you want. I'll just be over here while you two have fun." Knight walked over to a bench and sat down, looking at Kenny gripping onto C.C. like his life depended on it and C.C. casually trying her best to accept it. Knight smiled. Everyone seemed to be really enjoying themselves now, but he knew something would happen sooner or later, but that was for another time.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

"Since when did I become an object for enjoyment? In the not sexist manner, off course." She managed to get her arms as a crowbar between Kenny's grip and slowly wreck him loose. "Well at any rate, it's getting somewhat late. Wouldn't want to be here when they close down and send us away. Any of you have any particular things you still want to try out?"
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Wait...wut...
I was clinging on knight's shoulder... well no matter...

Chuckling, after C.C. struggled to pry off his fingers, Kenny jumps into the air. "Hey, no sitting down Knight! You have to join in too" he chirps as he flies upside down. "Well there is the egg of terror we can partake in. It's the one that looks like a ferris wheel, and its spins really fast, and you sit in a egg like thing. We should ride that one! there shouldn't be a line on that still." He turns around dramatically with a twinkle in his eye, "It's been dubbed, the ferris wheel of death...". He then strikes a comical pose, only to crumple on the ground after hitting his head on the concrete.

After standing back up, Kenny's eyes blazed blue for a moment. He dropped back to the ground, the tips of his hair looking as if they were real flames. He jumped up immediately and regained his composure, eyes returning to the dark brown they were before. "Pardon me, it seems something has come up, but I'll deal with it later." he says, flashing a disarming smile at C.C. He begins running toward the ferris wheel of death, but before he went out of sight, he brushed past Knight, whispering into his ear, "Stay on your guard, I know C.C. has Tempest's protection, and Pharoh has Tidal, but something is bothering me still..."
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:14 am

No hogging C.C. to yourself," he grins as he clings onto his friend.

^Thought you referred to C.C. with friend, hence.. p_p Anyhow!

She looked over at the machine Kenny mentioned with a bit of a bad taste in her mouth. That can't ever be good. "Well, you guys can go in i,t but I'm not putting 1 step in that thing, ever. Not really a fan of going upside down 7 times in 1 second."
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by pharohjr Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 pm

pharoh finishing off a corndog teleports behind knight " ok first,this carnival's food is awesome and 2. what i miss?"

( i really had no idea what to right XD )

pharohjr
pharohjr
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:31 am

Kenny points excitedly at the sinister looking ferris wheel. "We're going on that one...." as Knight tries to persuade a nervous looking C.C. to join in. "Oh right, since the park seems empty today, you should bring out some of your friends! You know, in case someone challenges you to a battle!" the dragon says, looking around a bit nervously.
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 am

"Yeah, no, you can do what you want, but I ain't going in there. I have enough things I regret already, no need to add another thing to that list, thank you very much."
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by pharohjr Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 pm

"OK I'm with c.c. there is no way I'm getting on a Ferris wheel that is gonna spin me 99 mph " he looks at the empty stick in his hand "excuse me " he pokes the tiny Abra on his shoulder. " cotton candy." the Abra lefts it's hand and a bag of cotton candy pops up in his hand "thnx Abra. now again after eating all this food I'm not getting on that no way.! "
pharohjr
pharohjr
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Knight, Kenny, where you at meng, I reopened this practically for you D:
and the res,t off course.
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Princess, I shall be awaiting your arrival.
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Gomene~ in Japan nod first time using the internetz in a while

Kenny places the ring on his finger. His eyes once again blaze blue, flames licking his hair. Clapping his hands together he summons a monolith from the ground just in time to stop a rain of lasers from hitting the party.
"Sorry guys the Ferris wheel will have to wait....stay close to your trusty Knight and dragon duo and you can avoid getting charbroiled.... Hey Pharoh can you bring in some ground support? C.C. there is something in my bag you can borrow for a bit " He grin as the beams fly dangerously close to his head. "I'll go thin out some enemy lines..." With that he shoots into the sky.
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Confused, she looks in the bag. Something she'd want to borrow?
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Greesh Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Comes in, looks at C.C and steals her stuff and then runs away.
Greesh
Greesh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Greesh is evil!
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Guys. Stop posting in this if you're not contributing to the RP.
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 pm

My Queen, apparently the King is said to be cheating on you. *ahem*
Clown.
Clown.