Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions?

5 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions? Empty What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions?

Post by Angelic One Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:26 am

As the topic states, What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions of XDA? More dice games? A different chatbox? A new....something? Personally, I want to see that award suggestion that Kyonaru made, check it out here to give some feedback : http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t4392-xda-season-awards
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions?

Post by Pizza Boi Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 am

Me without this ulgeh color e.e

Edit: Stupid send button. Nywho, ze chatbox is ok now (Mainly cuz I dun wan Sanji ******* at me to code for a new chat box, already working on the HTML table)

Dou I would really like my name change naow Sad
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the next upcoming versions?

Post by BlackLeg-Sanji Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 pm

You working on the table we talked about? Surprised
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 1298

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWarGreymon Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Make a **** notification (remember that the other academy where you and me were khm in the name up) had when new messages in chat were made.
BlackWarGreymon
BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 pm

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Make a **** notification (remember that the other academy where you and me were khm in the name up) had when new messages in chat were made.
I second that
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down