Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Questions and Answers(Chp 2)

5 posters

Go down

Of Questions and Answers(Chp 2) Empty Of Questions and Answers(Chp 2)

Post by Ventriloquist Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 am

First and for most I'd like to simply say an explanation of the title of this topic can be explained in the paragraph following this one. Secondly I'd simply like to say that similarly to the rest of the entire academy it seems, I'm going to make one of these things.

Now, before you all accuse me of stealing "Octavia's" Title. Check this out.

http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t2044-of-questions-and-answers

Note the author of that post, and the date in which is was set up. I rest my case. This title is mine, and without causing to much drama over the situation, I'd simply like to claim whats mine. And provide evidence that it is so. Very Happy So there you have it. Now let me officially welcome you to VENT'S "Of Questions and Answers."

Now, as with most of these things, you may ask me anything you like. As for the truthfulness of my answers, decide that for yourself. Just remember.

Everybody lies. Wink

Now, what are you waiting for? FIRE AWAY! (Ask me something... o.o)
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Of Questions and Answers(Chp 2) Empty Re: Of Questions and Answers(Chp 2)

Post by Knight Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 am

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 am

Whats your favorite food?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 am

Knight wrote:If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
[quote]

Oh man. To be honest rather than say something cheesy like "Super speed." The honest answer is organization. Not to say i'm unproductive, that's not the case. But I am EXTREMELY unorganized. If i could wake up to a perfectly neat and well kept room every morning, that would be amazing. Haha.

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:Whats your favorite food?

Easy. Though it does depend on what your asking. I like Mexican/Spanish cuisine. Spicy salsa, Enchiladas, Faijtas and such. Picking a favorite from that group would have to be salsa. As i'm pretty sure i could live off chips and salsa for the rest of my life and die happy haha.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Goku vs Superman who wins in a clean fight it is 1 on 1?
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 am

If you could have anything in life for a day, what would it be.
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 am

The Life Less One wrote:Goku vs Superman who wins in a clean fight it is 1 on 1?

Such a cruel question. Haha. Well personally I'm a Goku fan. So the raging fan boy inside me wants to say Goku all the way. However, I'm also extremely logical and that part of me has mulled over this question many times. I'm sorry, but in the end it's impossible for Goku to win. If however, Goku had the help of King Kai, I believe the little blue sensei would know Sup's weakness and things would be different. But in the end it boils down to their max power. Goku is capable of performing a "City Bust" with a single punch. Meaning the impact can level cities and cause massive damage to a planet. He is also capable of a planet bust or higher is he powers every once of power he has into the attack. This is assuming he's SSJ2 or higher. As far as durability goes. Goku died when cell blew up King Kai's planet. Which was a very very very small planet the size of a small moon. This tells us that Goku cannot survive a moon bust. At least not at that point, multiplying his durability even 10 fold from that point he wouldn't be able to survive a large planet bust.

Ok now superman on the other hand has been shown in the comic to juggle planets... So depends on which superman we are talking about here. 1960's superman the literally just gave him any power he needed. At a later point his powers were severely governed. Likewise, superman prime (Not superman prime 1 million) has similar ridiculous strength. But even with the standard WB33 justice league superman it all depends on one thing. Does he have direct unlimited access to the sun? IF so, superman will win. Because so long as he has sun he never grows tired, or at least if he does gaining some altitude will replenish him. And his strength is proportional to the amount of sun he has absorbed. But even at his average he has been shown to be able to planet burst a medium size planet with a single punch. He's also survived fights with opponents equally as strong as he is. His durability is insane, and the access to a planet bust punch mean he can hit harder, and take hits better than Goku. And though they are both fast, Superman IS faster. He can actually fly faster than the speed of light. Yes, I did say faster thus breaking the laws of physics. He used this ability to reverse time a couple times. That kind of speed is even more useful than the instant transmission. Finally he does have an infinite mass punch. Which as the name suggests is infinite in its mass. This punch, is literally capable of destroying anything. Because there is nothing, no amount of durability size or mass that can oppose it. Due to it infinite nature. What ever it comes in contact with will lose the struggle. However, that technique is rather slow. I actually DON'T see Goku getting hit with it at least under conventional means.

So let me break it down for you like this. I wish Goku could win i really do. But what COULD happen is this. Superman could meet goku today. Fly INTO yesterday, and punch Goku INTO tomorrow. Fly ahead and meet him there. and then punch him BACK into today. Rinse lather repeat and create an infinite loop of destruction. Alternatively. Superman could just fly near the speed of light, and hit Goku in the chest one time at full strength and break literally every bone in poor Goku's body.

Sad Yea.

TheFiercedW@rrior wrote:If you could have anything in life for a day, what would it be.

Without going into to much detail. I lost someone some time ago. If i could have nothing else in this world. And if i was going to die the next day. I'd give everything to see them again. Smile
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:46 am

What is one thing that you dread more than anything?
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Mon May 19, 2014 1:57 am

Knight wrote:What is one thing that you dread more than anything?

Losing. In the sense of something I have, being lost. In other words, although I dislike "Failure," please don't confuse that with losing. Or rather, loss I suppose. Losing friends, family, loved ones. Even possessions or achievements. The one thing I've always feared more than anything else, if obtaining something, then having it taken, or stripped away from me.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Mon May 19, 2014 6:18 am

I feel you man. Know exactly what you mean. But then you know, that obviously loss is gonna happen. You're not getting around that. How do you deal with it?
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Pyrrha wrote:I feel you man. Know exactly what you mean. But then you know, that obviously loss is gonna happen. You're not getting around that. How do you deal with it?

Indeed. And I suppose to answer your question admitting that fact is half the battle. First of all, regardless of how I've found to handle it, it's still ridiculously tough. There's a sense of not knowing what's to come, and anticipation of loss. Knowing the what(That you will loss the people and things around you) but never really knowing when. I think that unknown factor is one of the biggest drivers of fear on earth. Which in turn, makes it only harder to deal with it all.

So, anyway to better answer you. When I was younger. I didn't deal with it. Er, rather I tried my damnedest to prevent it. Every girl I dated, every achievement I accomplished and every possession I owned. I safeguarded to the best of my ability. This of course, lead to people teasing me by hiding or taking things on occasion. Rather it be a friendly joke, or actually bullying. And the women I dated, I was smothering. Which is never good. It wasn't until I grew a bit older, only recently in fact, that I changed tactics.

Like I said before. I've accepted it's going to happen. And while, of course I'll still fight to protect that which I care about. I try not to anticipate that being the case. Because sometime you can't find. Your not there, or you simply don't get a chance for whatever reason. Other times, you fight and fail. Um, so what I'm trying to say is this...

Honestly, it's about moderation. It's not about giving up, or trying to hard really. It's about accepting that life is not perfect and that terrible things do happen. And while you can't always stop them, you also don't have to LET them happen. If you've ever heard someone use the expression "Choose your battles." that's a good way to put it. Let life be life. Let the good come with the bad. But if you see the opportunity to protect something, at that time not before, act upon it.

Lastly. It's an ongoing struggle as well. Hell, like I said this is my biggest fear/dread. It's not something I've perfected yet. But it is something I've worked hard at and learned to over come, little by little.

^.^
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Tue May 20, 2014 8:42 am

You wrote a lot, yet more or less failed to quite answer the question. Let me put it more specific. What do you do when you lose someone or something? How do you deal with that situation at that given time?
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down