Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

+13
Slade
BlackLeg-Sanji
agammemnon6
KennyGee
Wattberyx
Phoenix King
ObliviBlitz
Kyonaru
King_Of_Lames
! Yeezus
Thought
Rip Van Winkle
Octavia Melody (traitor)
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening - Page 2 Empty Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

So everyone, this is my wonderful Dorm Room~ Everyone is welcome here, be it to chat, ask for a duel with yours truly, or anything else.

About Me~ I'm a Gym Leader and Tester for XDA, Avid YGO player, love winning, and a fun person. I love pones, especially Tavi~ Mostly play Inzektors right now. Also, to clear up confusion, I prefer to be treated as a she, if you want a more in depth explanation as to my gender, ask.

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening - Page 2 Twi10
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 161
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening - Page 2 Empty Re: Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 am

Le bump
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening - Page 2 Empty Re: Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Rip Van Winkle Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm

The blood is best if you pre-heat it but some like it cold with ice...I'm a pre-heated person myself...oh look a pony!

*runs over to fluttershy doll* :L
Rip Van Winkle
Rip Van Winkle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 247
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by agammemnon6 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

i have no idea what is happening here .-.
agammemnon6
agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything I do I tell you all the time Heaven is a place on earth with you. Tell me all the things you want to do I heard that you like the bad boys, Guest, is that true?
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 pm

If that isn't the Username code, Ima kill you!
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything I do I tell you all the time Heaven is a place on earth with you. Tell me all the things you want to do I heard that you like the bad boys, Octavia Melody, is that true?
Maaaaaaybe~ And the things I want to do aren't really appropriate for discussion here. And what exactly is all for me, hm?
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 am

Come visit meh peoples e.e
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLeg-Sanji Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 am

Attention problems much?
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:Attention problems much?
More like boredom >.>
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm

*crashes through window and raids your fridge. hisses and darts into the ceiling vent*
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Le bump
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Slade
Slade
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:17 pm

*Drags in a coach, crashes on it.* (Silent sleeper)
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
I already responded to that.
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:38 pm

*kicks door down then leaves*
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 pm

*Walks in and passes out on the bed*
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:55 am

*Walks in, turns on TV to MLP* Anyone wanna watch wif meh?
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am

*peeks out from ceiling vent* Kay.
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 am

Octavia Melody wrote:*Walks in, turns on TV to MLP* Anyone wanna watch wif meh?
*watches MLP with her, then leaves with cleaning the room and makes the pony collection bigger by adding fan art ponies, and adding flowers beside her TV saying "I hope to come over and clean your place again sometime. You place looks marvelous, I even installed a security system by the steel vault door I installed for you. I set out some house warming cookies, thousand of em, and gave you some brownies I made myself and got some Italian bread from the bakery nearby. Hope this was the best suprize you ever had, cause when im over at your "sweet" place again, ill do it all over again. ~Sincerly, Sweet ol' mattg104"*
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 am

mattg104 wrote:
Octavia Melody wrote:*Walks in, turns on TV to MLP* Anyone wanna watch wif meh?
*watches MLP with her, then leaves with cleaning the room and makes the pony collection bigger by adding fan art ponies, and adding flowers beside her TV saying "I hope to come over and clean your place again sometime. You place looks marvelous, I even installed a security system by the steel vault door I installed for you. I set out some house warming cookies, thousand of em, and gave you some brownies I made myself and got some Italian bread from the bakery nearby. Hope this was the best suprize you ever had, cause when im over at your "sweet" place again, ill do it all over again. ~Sincerly, Sweet ol' mattg104"*

*Watches the show then eats all the food with him* I'm glad you decided to pay a visit, you're welcome to come back any time~ And thank for the help, that should deter all the vandals.
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:02 pm

*jumps down from the ceiling vent, and takes the cookies*

*hisses*

*darts back into the ceiling vent*
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 am

Just dorm jumping! no biggie XD!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2