Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

+13
Slade
BlackLeg-Sanji
agammemnon6
KennyGee
Wattberyx
Phoenix King
ObliviBlitz
Kyonaru
King_Of_Lames
! Yeezus
Thought
Rip Van Winkle
Octavia Melody (traitor)
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Empty Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm

So everyone, this is my wonderful Dorm Room~ Everyone is welcome here, be it to chat, ask for a duel with yours truly, or anything else.

About Me~ I'm a Gym Leader and Tester for XDA, Avid YGO player, love winning, and a fun person. I love pones, especially Tavi~ Mostly play Inzektors right now. Also, to clear up confusion, I prefer to be treated as a she, if you want a more in depth explanation as to my gender, ask.

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Twi10
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 161
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Empty Re: Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Rip Van Winkle Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Octavia Melody wrote:So everyone, this is my wonderful Dorm Room~ Everyone is welcome here, be it to chat, ask for a duel with yours truly, or anything else.

About Me~ I'm a Gym Leader and Tester for XDA, Avid YGO player, love winning, and a fun person. I love pones, especially Tavi~ Mostly play Inzektors right now. Also, to clear up confusion, I prefer to be treated as a she, if you want a more in depth explanation as to my gender, ask.

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Twi10
Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Ponies-meme-generator-did-someone-say-ponies-5707cf

Nice dorm room octavia *give you home warming cookies she baked herself*
Rip Van Winkle
Rip Van Winkle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 247
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening Empty Re: Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening

Post by Thought Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 pm

*kicks down door and leaves*
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 am

*Walks into room, since the door is now broken, and sets Octavia's pony collection on fire and leaves*
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Of_Lames Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:05 am

*Sees Yeezus leaving the room and run pass him to smash Octavia's windows*
King_Of_Lames
King_Of_Lames
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:56 am

Well this escalated quickly.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:48 am

Almighty Yeezus wrote:*Walks into room, since the door is now broken, and sets Octavia's pony collection on fire and leaves*
Requesting all of this crap deleted.
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 am

Well, it's actually a tradition at XDA to destroy and ransack a users room. You can check to see for your self on other peoples dorms.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 am

Almighty Yeezus wrote:Well, it's actually a tradition at XDA to destroy and ransack a users room. You can check to see for your self on other peoples dorms.
I mean, a little, yeah, but it's really annoying to have this sh*t clogging up the entire first page of my room, I'd really like it gone if possible e.e
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 am

*comes in, sees the room a mess and the door down, putting up a steel reinforced door, fixes the windows, replaces the pony collection, cleans off the bed, leaves an apple pie next to the cookies Rip left, and stands guard in the room waiting for Tavi to return*
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Deleting CM's and Marf's posts, please keep it PG guys.
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Octavia Melody wrote:
Almighty Yeezus wrote:Well, it's actually a tradition at XDA to destroy and ransack a users room. You can check to see for your self on other peoples dorms.
I mean, a little, yeah, but it's really annoying to have this sh*t clogging up the entire first page of my room, I'd really like it gone if possible e.e

You're getting a little too straightlaced over all of this...if you don't want visitors coming in and posting and having fun (regardless of what they're posting) then why even make a dorm? e_e
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Octavia Melody wrote:So everyone, this is my wonderful Dorm Room~ Everyone is welcome here, be it to chat, ask for a duel with yours truly, or anything else.

In my opinion, you shouldn't have mention that then if you didn't want the traditional welcome. Just my Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening 2cents (2 cents)
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Thought wrote:
Octavia Melody wrote:

You're getting a little too straightlaced over all of this...if you don't want visitors coming in and posting and having fun (regardless of what they're posting) then why even make a dorm? e_e
Nono, I'm perfectly fine with that, but it was getting pretty crude and spammy
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:

In my opinion, you shouldn't have mention that then if you didn't want the traditional welcome. Just my Octavia's Perfectly Pristine Place of Purple Ponies Playing, Prancing, and Preening 2cents(2 cents)
The welcome was fine, some of it however was just crude and unnecessary
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Octavia Melody wrote:
Thought wrote:
Octavia Melody wrote:

Okay, I'm being 100,000% serious with this, trashing other people's dorms is LITERALLY the traditional way of saying "hello, welcome to XDA" in this site. I'm dead serious, Yeezus wasn't kidding when he said that. It's the equivalent of a normal greeting; I'm not using that metaphorically, it's a sitewide tradition. >.>

You wouldn't you consider 80 posts of "Hello, welcome to XDA!" as spammy, would you? I mean, I'm not going to berate you on this because you're new and probably didn't know about this but feel free to observe other people's dorms for evidence. XP
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Thought wrote:
Octavia Melody wrote:
Thought wrote:
Octavia Melody wrote:

Okay, I'm being 100,000% serious with this, trashing other people's dorms is LITERALLY the traditional way of saying "hello, welcome to XDA" in this site. I'm dead serious, Yeezus wasn't kidding when he said that. It's the equivalent of a normal greeting; I'm not using that metaphorically, it's a sitewide tradition. >.>

You wouldn't you consider 80 posts of "Hello, welcome to XDA!" as spammy, would you? I mean, I'm not going to berate you on this because you're new and probably didn't know about this but feel free to observe other people's dorms for evidence. XP
I wasn't referring to the tradition, I was referring to the ones Scorp deleted for being overly crude and inappropiate
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 pm

OH LOL WELL THEN.

Disregard all of my shet. I wasn't aware those posts even existed. Forgive the misunderstanding. e.e
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:10 am

No one comes to visit mah room except to kill it :c
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 am

Yeahh... Those guys suck

-Takes out mop, spends an hour cleaning, expecting some pay-
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

*a Devon covered in blood rolls around the room, hisses, then darts back into the ceiling vent*
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:29 pm

*flies around the room..wings setting things ablaze*
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip Van Winkle Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Rainbow Blitz wrote:*comes in, sees the room a mess and the door down, putting up a steel reinforced door, fixes the windows, replaces the pony collection, cleans off the bed, leaves an apple pie next to the cookies Rip left, and stands guard in the room waiting for Tavi to return*
Surprised so nice of you blitz! When can you help me reinforce my room with steel? Also I'd like a bloodbank put in which reminds me congratulations on admin ship and Octavia I don't know if ponies like blood but here you go! *hands octavia a bag of O+ blood* its my favorite and hope you'll enjoy it.
Rip Van Winkle
Rip Van Winkle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Rainbow Blitz wrote:*comes in, sees the room a mess and the door down, putting up a steel reinforced door, fixes the windows, replaces the pony collection, cleans off the bed, leaves an apple pie next to the cookies Rip left, and stands guard in the room waiting for Tavi to return*
Surprised so nice of you blitz! When can you help me reinforce my room with steel? Also I'd like a bloodbank put in which reminds me congratulations on admin ship and Octavia I don't know if ponies like blood but here you go! *hands octavia a bag of O+ blood* its my favorite and hope you'll enjoy it.
Uhm... Thanks, I guess
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Bah!

*sends in ninjas*
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next