Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014)

2 posters

Go down

R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014) Empty R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014)

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014) TMgcYgI

(CNN) -- Actor James Avery, who played the beloved Uncle Phil on the hit 1990s sitcom "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," has died, his publicist said Wednesday. He was 68. The cause of death was complications from open-heart surgery, said his manager, Toni Benson. Avery had surgery on November 11 and died Tuesday evening at a hospital in Glendale, California, according to Benson.

"WILL!" Always made me laugh when I heard Uncle Phil yell at Will for doing something irresponsible. Being a 90's kid, I had a nice variety of cartoons and black comedy shows to laugh and enjoy. One of my favorite show was The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when it came on early in the morning and late at night. The thing about James Avery did with his character, Uncle Phil, made us feel like he was a uncle to us too. He was loving, caring, a great role model, and he was always there his love ones. What he has done for television, for African-Americans on television was unsurpassable. I wish I could have met such a great man as him while he was still alive. He was a second father to me and I will miss him greatly.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014) Empty Re: R.I.P James Avery (1948-2014)

Post by ~Luvi Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Sad Poor Uncle Phil
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down