Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official LGBT Section (old, 2014)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official LGBT Section (old, 2014) Empty Official LGBT Section (old, 2014)

For those that don't know, LGBT stands for Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender. Reason this section is starting is because XDA is supposed to be hate free, meaning if you're a brony/pegasister, LGBT, whatever, you shouldn't have to fear. This is being posted because we have a few members in the LGBT community (I myself recently figured out I'm bi, and have been receiving quite a bit of support here and irl). So please, if you are a member of the community,or are supportive, please comment below.

Last edited by Rainbow Blitz on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Official LGBT Section (old, 2014) :: Comments

Rip Van Winkle

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:08 pm by Rip Van Winkle

Hello although I won't be telling my real name or age or anything I will be admitting this personal fact about myself due to the support I have gotten from my friends and family and I will support anyone who is same or similar.

XDA I am a lesbian a girl who likes other girls and I am proud of this fact. If anyone has any questions or a nice person to talk too I'm here.

Back to top Go down

Phoenix King

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm by Phoenix King

Bisexual male here.

Back to top Go down

Wattberyx

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 pm by Wattberyx

Alright. Since there seems to be support from XDA, I will release a bit of information regarding this topic. I thought I would never be ready for this, but here I come I am Cinnamon...

*clears throat*

First off, I'm newly out as a Omnisexual-leaning-gay. That means that I see gender, but I don't care. Also this means that I prefer masculine figures, however I AM open to dating Feminine figures. However, past dating I cannot say. Lastly, I like the human body as a whole.

Kay this is what you guys all have been reading for. I must give conditions to keeping my friendship after this. 1.) anything I say past this point CANNOT affect behavior towards me in the negative fashion. B.) you cannot hit 'below the belt' with this one. 3.) YOU CANNOT QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THE FOLLOWING FACTOID OR REFUTE IT.

If any of you violate these, consider yourself a hated stranger. No excuses you goddamn casuals.

Okay. *breaths deeply*

I am... A trans-man. FtM transgender. In real life, I look nothing like a man, mainly because I am not out to the public (however, my humor to IRL peeps is using my correct pronouns, they correct me, then I re-correct them. It's a humor that doesn't make it obvious while stating the obvious and it makes me more comfortable). That is why I will not submit any pictures of me. Ever. If you are ever so lucky that I personally give you a picture (due to high trust) you will be told not to release it to the XDA public. Back to transness. I take after the literal definition of a fairy: small, elusive, and 'gay'. I do have a spice of masculinity, however.

Now then. If you mess up my pronouns, I will assume it to be on purpose and will lash out. I introduced myself as male so you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

I am also a Brony.

Farewell and if this makes you hate me:

I. Don't. Give. A. Flying. French toast.

Last edited by Devon_Keki on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RekonZero

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm by RekonZero

Im bi-sexual, i like both genders, female more then male but i am attracted to and have dated many guys. I am currently with my girlfriend and have been for 10 months but i am bi haha betcha didnt see that coming, a few ppl already knew that tho.

Back to top Go down

Tsukasa

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:42 pm by Tsukasa

It's about time something like this was made. Thanks Rainbow, glad you did this.

To share a bit about myself, I'm also not of the 'straight' variety. However, I don't particularly identify with any particular orientation (I haven't determined just how I feel about people of different genders etc), but if I had to identify, I'd say bicurious. Though not in the way you would think o3o I actually do like men, I'm simply curious about women.

I've been out online for around a year now, so most people who know me, know this already. I'm pretty open, so if anyone would like to talk to me feel free. I'm not always on DN, but as you will find on my profile I do have a skype account. I typically use it for those who i've met online that I wish to keep in touch with. My Skype name is XxTsukasa (Just so noone has to go digging for it).

More about me:
I'm 18 years old and in college. I'm currently enrolled in a prep program and intend to start a nursing program next september. I'm also a huge fan of anime and video games. Don't ask me my favourite anime, because I don't really have any single favourite. If anything you'll get a list with around 200 titles on it because every anime I have ever watched, I have loved. As for video games, I'm a console gamer (Xbox 360) and I'm also a PC gamer. Not hardcore gaming like some, I just enjoy to play games casually.

If there's anything else anyone would like to know, please feel free to ask. I don't share personal information like name or location, but I'm an open book otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Phoenix King

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 am by Phoenix King

Devon_Keki wrote:Alright. Since there seems to be support from XDA, I will release a bit of information regarding this topic. I thought I would never be ready for this, but here I come I am Cinnamon...

*clears throat*

First off, I'm newly out as a Omnisexual-leaning-gay. That means that I see gender, but I don't care. Also this means that I prefer masculine figures, however I AM open to dating Feminine figures. However, past dating I cannot say. Lastly, I like the human body as a whole.

Kay this is what you guys all have been reading for. I must give conditions to keeping my friendship after this. 1.) anything I say past this point CANNOT affect behavior towards me in the negative fashion. B.) you cannot hit 'below the belt' with this one. 3.) YOU CANNOT QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THE FOLLOWING FACTOID OR REFUTE IT.

If any of you violate these, consider yourself a hated stranger. No excuses you goddamn casuals.

Okay. *breaths deeply*

I am... A trans-man. FtM transgender. In real life, I look nothing like a man, mainly because I am not out to the public (however, my humor to IRL peeps is using my correct pronouns, they correct me, then I re-correct them. It's a humor that doesn't make it obvious while stating the obvious and it makes me more comfortable). That is why I will not submit any pictures of me. Ever. If you are ever so lucky that I personally give you a picture (due to high trust) you will be told not to release it to the XDA public. Back to transness. I take after the literal definition of a fairy: small, elusive, and 'gay'. I do have a spice of masculinity, however.

Now then. If you mess up my pronouns, I will assume it to be on purpose and will lash out. I introduced myself as male so you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

I am also a Brony.

Farewell and if this makes you hate me:

I. Don't. Give. A. Flying. French toast.

I think the more commonly know term for omnisexual is pansexual.

Back to top Go down

~Luvi

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm by ~Luvi

im 16 and i hate both genders

Back to top Go down

Wattberyx

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:52 pm by Wattberyx

BRACE YOURSELF FOR A RANT ABOUT GENDER AND SEXUALITY AND MY CAT JUST LICKED MY KNEE O_O

Uh. no. Pansexual is seeing people for their souls.

Omni is the fact that you see gender, but since you like the human body in all shapes and forms you don't really care.

Why can't people understand the difference? because its about the same thing, but Pans don't see body first. Omnis do. I thought I was pan but then I realized that I favored the human body and that's where I went first o_O

Omni is a branch off of Pan.

ie. All Omnisexuals can be classified as Pansexuals (though if you classified me as pan i'd be very upset Sad) but not all Pansexuals can be classified as Omnisexuals.

Which kinda kills me when I like a straight man. because its like "I like your human form so much so lets date" and then i'd realize that i'd just be fooling myself cause they have no idea that i am trans, and because i lean towards men they think I'm straight and its just like "OH WELL SHUT" but then i ask them out anyways but since I'm viewed as not what I am I may come off as needy and desperate and then that's non good. (Yaay run-ons!!)

But its not really as shallow as you think because its like this: if you have a human form, you're eligible for a piece of the Devon, but then if you're taken then I don't look in that direction for you. I also have a slight favor towards men because its kinda in terms of the other half of my sexuality, which I cannot share on this site because its just too eeeh.

You can prolly piece two and two together but meh <_<

@!Prince: there are more than two genders, Hun~

KAY EEZ DONE I'LL SHUT UP NOW

Official LGBT Section (old, 2014) 2466227959

Last edited by Devon_Keki on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

black feathers

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:22 pm by black feathers

Hi I'm 15 and I recently found im bi

Back to top Go down

Angelic One

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:56 pm by Angelic One

Glad to see people sharing personal things about themselves on XDA. Information like this lets other people know you better, which is a way for forum users to become more like a family.

Back to top Go down

Wattberyx

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 pm by Wattberyx

One4All wrote:Glad to see people sharing personal things about themselves on XDA. Information like this lets other people know you better, which is a way for forum users to become more like a family.

With great power comes great responsibility however.

Back to top Go down

ObliviBlitz

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm by ObliviBlitz

Glad to see this thread got off to a great start Smile

Back to top Go down

black feathers

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:02 pm by black feathers

im glad this is workign out also ^^

Back to top Go down

Rip Van Winkle

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm by Rip Van Winkle

Rainbow Blitz wrote:Glad to see this thread got off to a great start Smile
As am I!

It is really nice to know everybody here is freely appreciative and supporting of homosexuality,bisexuality,omnisexuality,pansexuality,transexuality as well others that I'm to lazy to list.

Back to top Go down

Wattberyx

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:13 am by Wattberyx

Yes. Although I feel like I ripped the skin off myself, but that's just me < : ) (you know, being publicly closet and all)

I'm still glad there are so many supporters and this also shows that good duelist don't need to follow binary.

If any of you need any sort of advice regarding this topic, feel free to pull me aside and ask.

Back to top Go down

Pizza Boi

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 am by Pizza Boi

Ohai.

I wanna share stuff too hehe~ Anyway, most people in DN who troll me or other things hate on me for using "Gay" in my username; however, I'd also like to inform that "Gay" means "Happy" as well, but that's not what I wanna say.

I used the "Gay" word mostly because I really am gay (lesbian), but like other women my age, there's an actual "Identity Crisis". I thought I was only bisexual since I was still physically attracted to men back then but after a few *Coughs*, the female gender is what I preferred dating Surprised . I am definitely not saying that men are bad in bed, nor have I ever had a bad experience with them, it's just that I chose women because they're my mates.

Anyway, I really hate it when people say that LGBT people can't achieve anything in their life :l. Look at Ellen De Generes and Portia De Rossi, Lady Gaga, Adam Lavigne (Not sure if I spelled the name right), Lindsay Lohan, Charice Pempengco, and so much more. People shouldn't degrade them because one of them even got placed as #1 of the most influential women in the world (Lady Gaga), so yeah.

I, as a lesbian, work my **** off every single day. Since I just got back to med school (Quit because of personal reasons), it's really hard to balance things out since I also need to take extra classes (Because the government thinks I'm too young for med school along with my parents) so being "Nothing" is truly out of the questions. Even at my age, I can say that owning more stocks than some "Straight" business personalities is a good achievement for my part.

I'm a tycoon by heart so I stop at nothing to achieve my goals (Unless they're bad), anyway, that's just my major concern. Defaming anyone who's "Unconventional" truly pisses me off. As for the rest of you people, thanks so much for sharing your own insights in this topic, it gives me extra knowledge as to what other opinions that I can use for my future endeavors Very Happy.

Oh yah, sorry to those I pissed off in DN because I was too cold but I'm not that sociable unless I knew you from way back when .-. or for those who think I'm lazy, balancing work, school, family, friends, and girlfriend is hard o.O... be surprised I actually bother giving time to playing o.o, but thanks for reading~

Regards,
Token Gay

Back to top Go down

~Luvi

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:35 pm by ~Luvi

I find this thread unbearably unnecessary for a yugioh forum. none of us are getting laid anyway

Back to top Go down

ObliviBlitz

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:46 pm by ObliviBlitz

! Prince wrote:I find this thread unbearably unnecessary for a yugioh forum. none of us are getting laid anyway
That's why it's in off-topic

Back to top Go down

Rip Van Winkle

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm by Rip Van Winkle

! Prince wrote:I find this thread unbearably unnecessary for a yugioh forum. none of us are getting laid anyway
It is still nice to be able to share and care and have a support system cause even on DN and in the yugioh forum homosexuality oppression as well as sexuality in general oppression is common and a problem for most.

That aside I'd like to say well put Token Gay to be honest you actually inspired me a bit  Smile

Back to top Go down

Wattberyx

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:45 pm by Wattberyx

What's to stop two duelists from getting together? O_o

Back to top Go down

Rip Van Winkle

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm by Rip Van Winkle

Devon_Keki wrote:

Ironically I forgot to mention that but yeah devon is right it is to early to say that prince who knows maybe love will happen for somebody right here on this very thread!

*high fives devon*

Back to top Go down

ObliviBlitz

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:10 pm by ObliviBlitz

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Devon_Keki wrote:

Ironically I forgot to mention that but yeah devon is right it is to early to say that prince who knows maybe love will happen for somebody right here on this very thread!

*high fives devon*
Ain't dat the truth

Back to top Go down

Rip Van Winkle

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm by Rip Van Winkle

Rainbow Blitz wrote:
Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Devon_Keki wrote:

*high fives devon*
Ain't dat the truth
Very true and I hope it happens for someone cause everyone deserves love  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Thought

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:00 pm by Thought

Oh I'm sorry, I had NO IDEA that 'Off-Topic' meant "Off-Topic of the subject of Yugioh but still has to be related to Yugioh." My mistake, must've misinterpreted something.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next