Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Of Deities Sign Ups

4 posters

Go down

Rise Of Deities Sign Ups Empty Rise Of Deities Sign Ups

Post by Shua Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Years ago in a world not to far off of our own was another dimension a parallel universe you can say as the world was another form of our own. Duelist rose from nations and around the world as each academy had there own top duelist to stop this soon upcoming match that decides the fate of the world we once knew of.

Long ago there use to be game created known as the shadow games a duel where the loser lose their soul. As the time of peace was nearing its end as the portal of the soon to be alter dimension would rip a space in reality and release things known as shadow ghouls these ghouls were not human or use to be. They are minions of the gods of the Alternate realm sent to gather souls and duel spirits of those before. This was the return of the shadow games and each academy was prepared for the upcoming war that will decide the fate of what once was the land of peace and grace now the land is tearing apart with the new portal opening, you as a duelist have three days(Rp Time) before the world you know as is gone forever so as you rise from Xenon Academy show them your dominance in the world of war do you have what it takes to stop this threat or will the world be no more?

Format For This Rp:
You will be in a alternate universe where the duel monster are real and you have a deck master with their effects changed. Each deck master can only be anything not banned and you will have your choice of five S/T’s that will benefit you to win these S/T’s will be like attacks used by your Deck Master,The Minions Would be controlled by me or another staff member if they want and the deities would be controlled by me or another staff. These Dieties are W.I.P but will be prepared when the time arise for when they will appear^^ Just like in the series you will be placed in a random terrain that either hurt your deck master or help,these terrains is like field spells so be cautious where you fight.

Rp Name: Rise Of THe Deities

Members:

Six will be the limit for this format unless asked to expand it,Due to i want to keep this rp Active the number will remain six unless i can get Active members on this then i will expand.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b](Character Name)
[b]Deckmaster:[/b](A Non Banned Monsters For Next Format0
[b]How Active Are You On XDA:[/b]
[b]Your Five S/T’s:[/b]
[b]Dorm:[/b]

Post Your Applications Below and Thank you<3

Rp Time Limit: 20 Days or Less
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 71
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Rise Of Deities Sign Ups Empty Re: Rise Of Deities Sign Ups

Post by Shua Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:51 pm

DEckmaster Is THe Only Monster You use with your character so its like the only monster you have to stop the threat..you rp as yourself and display the actions of your deckmaster.

Spells and TRaps are used as you say attacks which can be used to stall or completely help the user of the S/T they are like attacks your Deckmaster can use for example.

Dark Magician and DArk Magic Attack,,

DMA effect:
If you control a "Dark Magician": Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

This will destroy cards your opponent have active like equips etc to there deck master

if you still dont understand what a deckmaster is....click link below it explains it

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Master
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Name: Creed Sheridan

Deckmaster: Yubel

How Active Are You On XDA: Fairly active... I'm on most nights.

Your Five S/T’s: Mirror Force, Crush Card Virus, Battle Mania, Solemn Judgment, Dark Bribe

Dorm: Obelisk (Tester)
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Name: Axel Izumi
Deck master: red-eyes zombie dragon
How active are you on XDA: almost every day after 3
Your five S/T's: book of life, zombie world, allure of darkness, monster reborn, dark hole
Dorm: slifer
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Shua Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:51 am

Bumpity Bump Bump Mew~
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Bump! :3 mrowww~
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Name:Leon FireHeart
Activeness: Also pretty active. I'm on most nights.
S/T's: Mist Body, Monster Reborn, United We Stand, Mirror Force, & Royal Decree.
Dorm: Slifer Red Baby! Hell Yeah!
Deck Master: Gandora, The Dragon of Destruction

Rise Of Deities Sign Ups Gandora_the_dragon_of_destruction_by_alanmac95-d5dfz9k
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content