Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers!

4 posters

Go down

RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers! Empty RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers!

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 am

No one seemed to dislike my idea, https://xenonduelacademy.forumotion.com/t2738-rp-idea-adventurers-wanted#18917 , and with nine votes I'm making it reality.

...In another alternate universe's past, gods fought over power for many eons. Their powers grew weaker with every battle, almost draining them entirely. It was almost too late for them when they realized that they would not live forever like this. Each of the last six gods of Flame, Ocean, Air, Earth, Light, Dark, and a sudden "Traveler" who just arrived on their godly plane, created a world where each god has his part of the land. The traveler however did not want any land. Instead, he caused rifts in the new world, linking to many others. The gods had enough power to make only so many figures, so this was accepted as to bring other beings here. The traveler left, never to return. The gods died out under a truce just before civilization began to grow, and the rifts opening to other places in the multi-verse....

...With no way of escaping Xen'ov yet, might as well try to, or stick around a while. There's many rumors of far-off empires, whispers of lazy fallen gods, and stories of nasty creatures, even a few that evolved tremendously with hoards to boot. Whatever your desire, go forth and grasp it!

--------------------------------------------------------

THE SHEET: Look at the higher sheet right below this text to find out what you must fill for a character. There's a blank to copy and paste, so that its easier. You may play whatever character you wish, as long as we have some detail on him/her/it. I will be accepting and filtering character sheets when I can, so forgive any late acceptance.

Name:
Looks: Picture, if possible, or a description.
Personality: How they act around others, nature, etc.
Native or Rifter: If you don't come from Xen'ov, you have been through a rift or something. The people have called foreniers to their world Rifters, unless they explain otherwise.
Desires: There are a few common ones many seek out, such as Fame, Fortune, Glory, Power/Kingly or Godly statuses, and also escape for those who wish to try to make a breakthrough and leave Xen'ov, out to their world or somewhere in the Multi-verse. Rifters tend to have Escape sometimes. I mean, who wouldn't want to get the heck out of somewhere that a dimensional rift just craped them at? There is no limit to your Desires, but some may not be fully fulfilled.
Combat Skills/Weaponry: Tell us your skills and moves, do you use others for certain skills or have a really big gun that shoots all kinds of hell?
Gods: Fire/Flamuxuz the Burning, Water/O'seni'el of the Abyss, Wind/Wiviv the Gusting, Earth/Gee'gonz, Queen of the Ranges, Light/Lemux the Holy Aurora, Dark/Ke Bon-Za of the Unholy Dark, Other, None.

NOTE:servents of Gods that are still around can grant powers, but they will not be too strong or 24/7 use. You get one god, and it's tough to shake off your following if you want another. If you're religious back home, or a non-worshipping type, you don't HAVE to get a god's mesliy server to pump you.

Your Background/Story: How'd you get here, in this town?
Morality: Good, evil, neutral?

Blank Sheet:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Native or Rifter:
Desires:
Combat Skills/Weaponry:
God:
Background/Story:
Morality:

Also, have fun being creative with characters, not everyone has to be a human. Heck, I'm hopping in as a Mecha (specifically a Universal Child Welfare Machine by the name of SF•Ko. Read Q Ko-Chan, and you'll see their true powers.).

Last edited by DC HERO GlohStick on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 296
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers! Empty Re: RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers!

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 am

Example character (This will be put to use by me.)
Yes, I'm sorry for the length. XD

Name: SF•Ko
(Pronounced S  F  Ko) SF•Ko-Chan is acceptable as well.

Looks:
Human form: Green eyes, long brown hair, almost like several small, sealed tubes at the very end of her hair. Dark grey metallic suit of some sort, grey boots with a metallic color like the suit, large royal blue cloak with star on back, also covering heart and comes with a hood, red heart in the middle of chest (used for Mecha form activation, and weak point of Mecha when piloted), and two holsters (with finger gun attachments) at each hip.
Mecha Form: Hood is up, eyes are entirely black, heart is now visible, able to use gun attachments in this form.

Species: Machine/Mechanical (Universal Child Welfare Machine)

Native/Rifter: Rifter

Desires: Escape to return to the battle taking place right now on Earth in Q·Ko-Chan Volume 2.

Combat Skills/Weaponry: Can lift up her cloak and touch her heart to transform. Only accepts children of around 15 years old into her Mecha form "heart". Very unwilling to accept over 15 and may take a lot of convincing. Will never accept over 17.

CANNOT fight without a pilot.

Mecha form can stick two fingers into each holster to equip. Fires energy blast for up to 10 sec. of continuous fire before cool down.
Can equip both attachments to one hand for shotgun effect, 5 shots in a few seconds causes overheat.
Can hold her index and middle fingers on one hand together to crate an energy sword that is shorter than the usuall kind found on other sister Universal Child Welfare Machines.
Personality: Quick to react, both in battle and conversations. Will try to help with wounded people such as those who were shot by arrows or bullets. Like all UCWMs, she will protect human children (Possibly other humanoid children.) from harm if they see them in trouble.

God: None, robotic.

Morality: neutral Good, will try to protect young children if she finds/hears/sees one in trouble.

Background/Story:
SF•Ko was about to enter Earth's atmosphere during the final moments before the mighty cliffhanger/series ender of Q•Ko-Chan Volume 2. Out of nowhere, a rift appears and disappears just to grab her. She awoke in human form to the burnt edge of the Fire and Earth lands. She wandered into the forests, starving for something to eat after many hours. (Yes,The UCWM robots/Ko-chans CAN get hungry for real food, or they pass out or can cant transform. They do not chew, and I'm unsure they drink.) She came across some bandits raiding a carriage and tried to help, only to be knocked out from behind before anything happened. When she awoke, she was right where she went out cold, except no bandits and carriage. Just a body. The old man was stabbed repeadily, and cleaned of most of his clothing, only pants were left on his corpse. She left the area with a headache, walking down the road. 30 yards from the body was a dusty roll of bread she didn't care was dirty. She ate it on her way down the road, stumbling with the headache until she came to a town with only about 5-6 houses. A pond wasn't far from her in this entrance to town. She looked around, seeing people all buzzing around the furthest house from the center while only three were here. Unnoticed, another bandit tired to catch her unawares. "Look out!" One of the three people said. She did so only to find an arrow whiz over and strike the man in the neck. He ran into the bushes choking before a thud and silence. "You're both unlucky and lucky to have survived that guy." A tall man with tan skin, pointed ears and in black-ish leather walked up. "I'm Durim. I just saved you. Welcome to Jullshire." He put away the bow and held out a hand. "Konichiwa..." She adjusted her language settings. *VOICE SETTING: ENGLISH* "I am SF•Ko, a Universal Child Welfare Machine." They slowly shook and headed to the crowd. "Another Rifter, huh? Seems like we get more than before with every day that passes..." "A... Rifter...?" She wondered. "You got here by a portal, or doorway, right?" "I-I think so... I have this horrible headache...." She lean against a nearby post. "I need some rest..." She blacked out.
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 am

Rez bump.
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronR Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

Name: Luther Lancer

Looks: Luther wears a long white cloak most of the time, with a white vest underneath, white, tight jeans. And knee-high white boots. (Basically all white, all the time)

Species: Human

Personality: Luther is friendly with everyone, mainly due to the fact that he plans on showing everyone the beauty of the light. He mostly uses the phrase "Let me show you the light". However, he is driven on sucess and will stop at nothing to become a god of light.

Native or Rifter: Native

Desires: To spread the religion of light and its powers, establish himself as the new god of light

Combat Skills/Weaponry: Luther carries a long sleak, white staff that was given to him by a fellow prophet of the light who was on the edge of dying, it is almost like a family heirloom within the members of the light, given to those who are deemed the most worth at that given point, it has the ability to create light at any time and fire bright beams of light, capable of burning through almost any known substance, from its tip. Luther is physically weak.

God: Lemux

Background/Story: Luther was born in a Lemux monastery high up in the mountainous regions of Xe'nov. He was raised by the monks of the light from his birth and followed each of their teachings profusely, he would spends hours of each day praying to Lemux, asking for his enlightenment. As time passed by and Luther got older he decided to take a missionary's leave, a long and gruelling pilgrimage with the goal of spreading the religion of the light to all corners of the universe, at the same time he decided this his mentor fell ill, his mentor was like a second father to him, he would spend most hours in a day with him, learning from his immense wisdom. Lying on his deathbed he decided that he would pass on the legendary 'Starlight Blaze' to young Luther, Luther has carried it with him all his days. Luther is now on his own adventure, spreading the light, casting no shadow on the world he left behind...

Morality: Purely good
AaronR
AaronR
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by FlutterShy Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Name: Lisa Shokku
Looks:RP Sign up! Come, Adventurers! Animeelfblondehair.jpg
Species: elven dragon ridr
Personality: headstrong and never gives up especially on her dragon Ruby
Native or Rifter: rifter
Combat Skills/Weaponry: long bowstaff a sword and a bow with 50 arrows
God: none
Background/Story: when Lisa was a little girl she became lost from her family in the forest of her home dimension and soon after she found a huge red egg immediately after touching it a little red dragon came out which she name Ruby because of her scales after she began learning how to ride and they have had a special bond ever since
Morality: good
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 77
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Huzzah! New heroes arrive! You're both accepted. I will post the beginning soon once a few more join.
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:20 am

Name: Zero

Looks: Black hair and Brown eyes. Stands at approxamately 6 feet. Wears mostly black with a red cloak most of the time.

Species: Human

Personality:Dark and Cynical, does not work with others unless necessary. Mostly classified as a long wolf.

Native or Rifter: Rifter

Desires: Return home, get revenge

Combat Skills/Weaponry: Gunblade, which has the capablities of 2 modes. One fires bullets (usually armor piercing) while the other fires blanks into the blade allowing it to resonate to cut through normally "uncuttable" material.

God: None

Background/Story: At a young age, Zero was experimented on to be a perfect soldier. He was trained daily with no remorse. Through this time he developed a hatred towards others in general. He eventually became a candidate to be THE perfect soldier. However, to create error within the results, Zero ran away. While running he was sucked into Xen'ov. His mission is to return to his previous world and destroy the organization he has resented for so long.

Morality:Neutral
Zero
Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 407

Back to top Go down

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:29 am

You are accepted Zero. Welcome to Xen'ov. The RP has now begun!!!
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down