Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeezus Rant 2: We Talkin' Bout Dying?

Go down

Yeezus Rant 2: We Talkin' Bout Dying? Empty Yeezus Rant 2: We Talkin' Bout Dying?

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Yeezus Rant 2: We Talkin' Bout Dying? Skull-and-bones-icon

Its easy to talk about it and it's easy to sum it up when you just talk about *DA dying.  We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be the Boss, and we in here talkin' about *DA dying. I mean listen, we talkin bout *DA dying . Not ideas on how to help the academy, not Ideas on how to help the academy, but we talkin bout *DA dying. We not talking about ideas on how to help the academy that I go out there and die for, and represent like its my last. Not ideas on how to help the academy.  We talkin' bout *DA dying man.  I mean how silly is that?  We talkin' bout *DA dying.  I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that, and I'm not shovin' it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do.  I honestly do.  But we talkin' bout *DA dying, man.  What are we talkin' bout? *DA dying We talkin' bout *DA dying man.

We talk... We talkin' bout *DA dying. We talkin' bout *DA dying.  We ain't talkin' bout ideas on how to help the academy, we talkin' bout *DA dying, man. When you see me do all these updates and fun activities, and you see me work, you see me work, don't you?  You see me give everything I got, right?  But we talkin' bout *DA dying right now. We talkin' bout *DA dying.... Man look, I hear you, its funny to me too. I mean, its strange, its strange to me too, but we talkin' bout *DA dying.  We not even talkin' bout the ideas on how to help the academy, the actual academy, when it matters. We talkin' bout *DA dying. None of ya'll recruiting, and you have the nerve to say *DA is dying?

Why you upset for? You ain't helping so why are you mad, watch555? Why are you mad, Rainbow Blitz? I want to know because it seems interesting on how you have the audacity to say *DA is dying, but you don't help recruit? Are you two blind? obviously not because you wouldn't be able to get on *DA, right? Maybe you two are illiterate? Yes, yes that must be it. You two can't  READ! It all makes sense now why you're complaining about something you are responsible to do to help the community. Okay, okay, for a second there, I 'Thought' you two were actually talking about *DA dying and not knowing you needed to recruit...

Yeezus Rant 2: We Talkin' Bout Dying? Dove-icon

XDA V.3 Update coming soon.

›› Dorm Evolution System

A new system that allows you to level up from your current dorm into a higher one.

›› Additional forum upgrades

More additional cosmetic looks to the academy to make it more user friendly and appealing .

›› Revamp of Duel Arena, Shadow Arena, Dice Games, and more!

New system that will make the dueling sections more interesting and more rewarding to do!

›› All new events

You've been saying you are "bored" well XDA has solved your boredom and will soon release all new events to choose from! The events will offer amazing rewards you've never seen before.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down