Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeezus Rant: Slifer Laziness

+5
Soltur
ThunderChidori
The Amazing Mr.Absorbency
Thought
! Yeezus
9 posters

Go down

Yeezus Rant: Slifer Laziness  Empty Yeezus Rant: Slifer Laziness

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

Slifers....Slifers.. where to start. It's bad enough your skills aren't the best, but to not even try to improve is just even sadder. Some of ya'll complain how you guys don't even have enough DP to get a retest, when you start off with 100? All you need is to collect 400 more, which can be easily obtain by doing Duel Arena - (40DP 2-0), Shadow Arena - (??? - ???), Capmon - (5DP Game win - 100EXP = 100DP), Assassin hiring - ( Cost -10 to +30DP), Posting Rewards, etc.... There is no way in hell you can complain .-. "But i'm just not that good at dueling & Rulings" Then go read some of the lessons our Teachers have provided for you.... It's there for you to IMPROVE your skills so you can get a better chance into higher dorms. "Being a Slifer isn't bad, but staying as one is pathetic" - Yeezus.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Yeezus Rant: Slifer Laziness  Empty Re: Yeezus Rant: Slifer Laziness

Post by Thought Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am

"If you're born poor, it isn't your mistake. If you die poor, it is your mistake."
- Bill Gates
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by The Amazing Mr.Absorbency Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:09 am

I never even wanted to be a Slifer :I

All I really wanted in the acad was to make friends, have fun

Wasn't exactly here to be forced to straighten up my skills everyday

Maybe a few fun dools once in a while, but I'm not being lazy

It's just not my goal to be better
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 79
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:13 am

Slifers, don't get offended. No one is forcing you to get better at the game.

If you don't want to try so hard because "it's all fun and games," we have NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. If you are satisfied with a Slifer position and have no problem with it, then ignore what we're saying. We're not talking to you. However, if you're one of the idiots who runs around complaining about EVERYTHING yet does nothing off of your ass to try to accomplish anything, you deserve to be lowballed, and lowballed forever.

So if you're gonna go "OMG I DON'T WANT TO DUEL" or "Recruiting is too hard!" or "UGH I don't want to spend time on this" and THEN beg for a retest and complain the price is too high...that's like procrastinating in school and then crying over only being able to flip burgers at a fast-food restaurant.

To most of the Slifers: I get it. You don't want to duel, recruit, or post because you're doing this for fun. And that's fine. But the luxury comes at a price: you'll stay in Slifer. No problem with that? You're absolutely good.

On the other hand, if you want that Ra or Obelisk, don't expect an angel to come float it down from you. That ain't gonna happen. WORK for it, and stop complaining.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am

I agree... your slifer so what... if you want to be in a higher dorm then work for it... its your fault that your in slifer and not anyone else. So stop complaining and don't blame anyone except yourself.
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 pm

I, being a Slifer, agree with all that has been said. I am thinking of it as a job. You have to start out low and, if you've any aspiration to be successful, you must work for it. That's why I've already asked two or three teachers for deck creation help. You must try in order to succeed. If you don't want to try but you want to get better, you have to get yourself motivated to try because that promotion you are so desperately seeking will not come to you unless you put out effort. I'm trying to insult nobody, but I am putting in my two cents.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaktaeru Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 pm

I think it's important for all of you to know that Almighty Yeezus started out in Slifer Red. So did I.
Vaktaeru
Vaktaeru
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Again: Starting out on the bottom of the food chain.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:07 pm

CG once put me in second lowest. Made my way up betch. You guys just need to find some inspiration is all. I'm open for help (just wait for me to answer....) I dont slave over a keyboard for nothing .-..
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:10 pm

i was put in the 2nd to lowest dorm once worked my way up in like 3 days xD
and eatos that was like a year ago lmao
you got A LOT better.
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:15 pm

I was once a newb, i learned from a god ._.
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:I agree... your slifer so what... if you want to be in a higher dorm then work for it... its your fault that your in slifer and not anyone else. So stop complaining and don't blame anyone except yourself.
If you're not good at Yugioh it's no one's fault. It either means you're new or you just haven't taken the time to learn. And there's nothing wrong with that. There's not a soul alive that has not, at one point, been a nooby derp at the game. I once was, Chidori once was, everyone once was. (Waiting for someone now to say "lmao Thought u stil are a nub lololol")

It just bugs me whenever a Slifer who clearly wants to get better, because he/she keeps yapping about wanting to get a retest, begins complaining about how "hard" it is to earn the right to a retest or how they're too "lazy" to go do the work.

If you don't do the work, how do you expect to reach the top? Get off your lazy arse and show some dedication to the craft if you want that Ra or Obelisk Dorm so badly. There's a reason you're in Slifer. If you don't mind being in Slifer, fine, but if you don't want to be stuck in the bottom, WORK for the right to move up. No one's gonna hand it to you.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by psychoturtle Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:Slifers....Slifers.. where to start. It's bad enough your skills aren't the best, but to not even try to improve is just even sadder. Some of ya'll complain how you guys don't even have enough DP to get a retest, when you start off with 100? All you need is to collect 400 more, which can be easily obtain by doing Duel Arena - (40DP 2-0), Shadow Arena - (??? - ???), Capmon - (5DP Game win - 100EXP = 100DP), Assassin hiring - ( Cost -10 to +30DP),    Posting Rewards, etc.... There is no way in hell you can complain .-. "But i'm just not that good at dueling & Rulings" Then go read some of the lessons our Teachers have provided for you.... It's there for you to IMPROVE your skills so you can get a better chance into higher dorms. "Being a Slifer isn't bad, but staying as one is pathetic" - Yeezus.

QQ lol
psychoturtle
psychoturtle
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 55
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Clown. wrote:I was once a newb, i learned from a god ._.
your still a noob Razz
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Clown. wrote:I was once a newb, i learned from a god ._.
I know you learned from me, but clearly from the way things are now, you have yet to inherit my skills. :C
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down