Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raving Rabbidragon Deck Game?

Go down

Raving Rabbidragon Deck Game? Empty Raving Rabbidragon Deck Game?

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Just something I came up with at random, but I remembered the classic Rayman Raving Rabbids for Ps2. So much fun stunning Rabbids in the face with plungers.... *Muffled "WAHHHH, WAHHH!"s* /Fwomp/ *O-wah! Puff!* Anyways... Was hoping to get help with things like a mini boss and main boss system to add Rabbids into Yugioh!. I have some rules n ideas for it so far:

You are facing cards like Bunnilla and Creepy Coney, from the rabbit/bunny "archetype". Rescue Rabbit will be causing chaos, so watch out.
You get five "Shots", which are a mix of attacks from monsters, reactions to block attacks from your foes (Like two plunger shots colliding to protect yourself), etc.. You must skip a turn (or something) to reload.
When the opponent/Rabbids set a face down card in the back row, It might be a bonus, so hit it quick! But beware, You may end up paying for it in precious Life Points. Don't worry: few danger will lurk.
I was thinking of making the damage monsters deal in 1000s or 500s and the monsters have health in place of Defense, but they can still defend, like in face-up/down. Your Life Points also subtract in the 1000s or 500s depending on the ATK of the monster, but only from direct attacks.
Remember, DEFEAT EVERY MONSTER, opponents Life Points only matter on bosses which resets until the final boss iis defeated.

Open to suggestions to fix this. A "Ammunition/Reload" thingy would help...
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 296
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down