Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Situation Game!

5 posters

Go down

Situation Game! Empty Situation Game!

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm

The game is simple. Each person says a plan to get through the situation posted by the last person and then says another situation. Situations can't be impossible but can be hard and unreal. Plans must at least sound like they could work. They can be as long or short as long as they're not too confusing and have a objective. Be imaginative.

Ex:
Person 1: I'd jump (Random lol)

Situation:Stuck in a world without light and you have to find your way to a door back to this world. You cannot see.

Person 2: I would teach myself Sonar and make sound to find the door.

Situation: Your jump from a plane and your above the ocean. Your parachute won't open. (Survive the fall) From this height the water may as well be cement.

Last edited by Kingoftheduelist on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 209
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Situation Game! Empty Re: Situation Game!

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm

There is a zombie outbreak and the world is covered. What is your plan for long term survival.
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by YourBroMike Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd hole up in a Mall, plenty of supplies to survive.

Situation: A volcano suddenly erupts in near/in your city? You have 4 hours before it reaches and kills you, what do you do?
YourBroMike
YourBroMike
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm

I actually know how to "Hot wire" a car, so i'd steal a car and drive the hell out the city.

Situation: You've just killed a police officer, and back up police men are coming for you. There's a police gun on the ground and a police car ,wide open & empty, across the street from you. what do you do?
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Walk into the convenient store next door; not like there are cameras where I killed him; I would also hide my gun and walk away slowly. No witness' no problem.

Situation: A tsunami is coming; there is no higher ground and the streets are impossible to maneuver what do you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yah man Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:21 pm

i'd take the police car and the dead body and drive until i am in a fairly far place,kill another person with the gun and put them both in the car and then shoot the gas tank and fake the scene to make it look like while i was fleeing i got in an accident and my card exploded. (hehehehe too much police series)

^ that was way bettter dramatically

anyway i would walk to the nearest hospital where they should have an airplane hanger,steal it and fly away

you are driving on the highway and a mile away from you there is a storm and you are trying to escape it and you got a flat tire.
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 pm

for the tsunami just grab a seadoo and manage to get it on a roof of a house n ride free Very Happy

for the storm
i got a motorbike in the back of my car ill jus hop on that n go

Situation: How would you escape and survive when a bear is chasing you in the woods away from outside help?

(for that 1st situation mentioned about parachute not opening id shoot an impact grenade to the water to make it rise for cushion and dive through it down like a straight arrow)
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 pm

I would run to a tree and climb up and wait for the bear to start up the tree. I would then pull my handy dandy hunter's knife out and throw it downwards into the skull of the bear. Then I'm safe and have dinner =D.

You all are very creative : ::Monkey2:: :   On to the next challenge lol

Situation: You are at the bottom of a deep lake and sunning out of air. You need to get air and to get out of the lake.
Problem: There is a man-shark holding you at the bottom.

Good luck ^_^
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Make out with the man shark and steal his air so he suffocates and lets you go; EZ PZ

Situation: Your in a burning warehouse surrounded by fire the only things near you are wood and a kitchen what do you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 pm

I break the door off the oven and use it as a shield from flames as I run out of the building.

Your in a room the side of a football stadium. On both far sides there are 2 buttons. You must press both of the (1 at a time) within 3 mins or 200 nuke's will be launched all over the planet.

Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Put a weight on one of the buttons that slowly pushes it down; use my epic vision to view the button pressed from the other side and press at same time.

Situation: You arestranded on an island covered in forest.

One day, when the wind is blowing from the west, lightning strikes the west end of the island and sets fire to the forest. The fire is very violent, burning everything in its path, and without intervention the fire will burn the whole island, killing you in the process.

There are cliffs around the island, so you cannot jump off.

How can the you survive the fire? (There are no buckets or any other means to put out the fire)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I would go to the east side and start a fire heading towards the west. The fires would meet up and burn out.

Your in a submarine 1000 Ft under water and there is a hole leaking water into the sub. At this rate the sub will be completely filled with water in 20 mins. What will you do?
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

easy make the sub go as high as it can b4 u run out of air then go to the escape trunk of the sub

You are in a runaway train, japan's maglev train (fastest train in the world) going over 500mph and the controls are jammed. what would you do?
*maglev trains are magnetic trains that levitate so once it runs the wheels go up like a plane's would and it would float over the tracks and use magnetic forces as power to move to its destination*
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Easy, cut the electrical circuits so the train falls and slows down with friction.

Situation: You are sentenced to death. The death dealer tells you you have a chance to live if you play a game. You are given 2000 Red and Blue Stones. You can mix them up in 2 bowls as you like. Then you will be blindfolded and pick one bowl at random. (the marbles in the bowls are shuffled). How do you survive with the highest probability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

What's the goal of the game? Choose a red or blue?
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down