Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A girl gets trap in the mirror story

+5
RekonZero
White Rose Dragon
Kyonaru
Twiddget
princessvilmisa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A girl gets trap in the mirror story - Page 2 Empty A girl gets trap in the mirror story

Post by princessvilmisa Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was bored I thought of a story and thought to post it.. I hope you guys like the story.

There was one time a girl named Shasta was minding her own business and she goes to her mirror and brushes her hair until this guy name ben comes and uses his wand and traps her in the mirror. She says let me out now and he replies no. The girl yells help. The man says no one can’t hear you or see you. Many say that when the bad guy ben traps you in the mirror there’s a dimension inside of the mirror you that once you in there you can never get out.  The girl never came out of the mirror. The end.
princessvilmisa
princessvilmisa
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 199
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

A girl gets trap in the mirror story - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl gets trap in the mirror story

Post by princessvilmisa Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 pm

^ I agree with you Prince but I can't think of any more ideas for the story so just have to just deal with my story being in a paragraph. Lol now I think of more ideas.Razz
princessvilmisa
princessvilmisa
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

A girl gets trap in the mirror story - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl gets trap in the mirror story

Post by ~Luvi Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Mmm.. there also really should be a section dedicated to where people can post these.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by princessvilmisa Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Yeah and thats a good idea place to where you can write a story ^
princessvilmisa
princessvilmisa
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2