Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet

+13
White Rose Dragon
Two
! A Nerd Next Door
Aricelly
Sasuke-uchiha
Dark♥
Megaz0rd
Pizza Boi
Yin~
RekonZero
AsianVasion
Angelic One
Dazo
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Sheet - Page 2 Empty Character Sheet

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Role Play: What Character is this Role Play for

Name: Your character's name

Location: Where your character lives. (We will decide on Solid Locations soon and ask people when we come up with those locations ask the people that had made characters to decide on a location).

Race: Your character's race (African-American, White, Hispanic, etc).

Friends: Do you have any friends that are also in the RP(when posting if you have any friends, make sure to say their XDA name and their character name)?

Relationship: Are you single, in a relationship, or married? Are you Straight or Bi (or any others that I forgot)?

Languages: This is where you list/describe the languages your character knows. Just be as realistic as possible. The languages a character knows would depend on their history, and how educated they are. If your character is more of a diplomat, they may know many languages, but always be cautious if your character knows or does too much, as that can get annoying.

Deck: The Deck your character uses. Only one person can use one deck unless you have gotten that one person's confirmation to use that deck. A RP may have a certain banlist and/or rules and your deck will be required to follow those banlists/rules. A decklist will always be needed to be sent to the person in charge of the RP. The banned decklist goes as followed (Stall, Burn, Exodia, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, OTK, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar Decks.)

Personality: Your character's personality. Just give a brief (or not so brief if you prefer) description of what your character is like.

Likes/Dislikes: What your character likes or dislikes, fairly simple.

Appearance: This is where you describe how your character looks, from his/her facial structure to his/her clothing.(If you have some pictures of your character, link/post them here!)

Strengths/Weaknesses: Does your character have any weaknesses or strengths? Write them down here.

History: This is where you write down your character's background. How he or she grew up, their travels, how they became the person they are. Try and make the history as original as possible, stay away from lore figures, and try to be as close to the lore as possible. PLEASE TRY AND MAKE THESE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE

Here is a code to make your life easier:

Code:
RP:
Name:
Race:
Relationship:

Friends:

Languages:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes:

Appearance:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

History:
You may post characters down here. Go crazy with your Imagination.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Location list along with participants
RP Banlist

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post by ! A Nerd Next Door Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 am

Name: Maurine Lewitsky
Race: Caucasian/White
Deck: Chain Beat
Relationship: No significant others

Friends: Still trying to find one. (I am relatively new here.)

Languages: English

Personality: Very nice, but very reserved usually. Usually will say few words only, but they will light others up. However, she relies on those who she finds to be close to her, and she will speak to those inner circle people A LOT. However, even to her inner circles, she hides her emotion. Instead, she relies on her writing instead of her mouth, recording journals of what happens.

Once you cross the border and break the trust, however, she will NEVER accept you back as a friend. She can still accept you as a teammate or partner, but she will never talk to you as much anymore.

Once it comes to duel, however, she becomes completely cold and robot-like to normal people. For her, it's very important to stay focused during the duel. She still stays loyal to her friends, however.

She appreciates musical and artistic friends, and artistic/musical friends will probably have easiest time being her friend.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves Italian food. Especially pasta. She also loves writing stories. She also loves arts/musics. However, she despises any spicy food and Dr. Pepper. She also hates being alone (kind of ironic, but she wants to usually stay with friends. She's one of those "Introverted-Outside-but-Extroverted-Inside" people.

She absolutely hates any mention about sexual stuffs. Like. Abhors it.

Appearance: 5-2. Curly, dirty blonde hair, with brown eyes.

Strengths: She is very capable of hiding her emotions, and she does not get angry usually. She is usually nice, and she is talented at arts/musics. She is pure and loyal, and she will love her inner circle as much as herself. She also can completely change to calculated mind in duels with cold-hearted soul during duels. She has strong mind.

Weakness: She will never accept you back as a friend if you break her trust. She can be double-faced to you; she may not like you, but because she is so good at hiding emotion, she will fake it till she makes it, and you would not know. She is frail physically, and while her mind is strong, her body usually is weak to survive constant matches of duels. While she can hide her emotion pretty well, once she explodes, it takes some times for her to come back to her regular mind. She also trusts no one fully.

History: The daughter of WSOP Champion, Andrew Lewitsky, Maurine Lewitsky has originally grown up from rich neighborhood. While Beverly Hills is dream for many who watch MTV and VH1, Maurine actually grew up there, and she has seen many Hollywood Superstars with her eyes. She grew up with friends as rich as her.

However, one day, as she comes back from her elementary school, she sees the sign "Foreclosure" in front of her house. Her mom, with tears stacked in her eyes, was waiting for Maurine outside. Her mom said, "We are moving." When Maurine asked where they were moving, her mother did not reply.

As her mom was driving to new home, she said, "Dad is gone. Think of him as dead."

After she got new home from Riverside, California, Maurine began to realize that this is not the same as Beverly Hills. The house was much smaller, and she could see homeless people around, begging for money. She was scared, and she told her mom, but her response was, "We can't."

Maurine was confused. First, she gets stripped of her house for no reason. Now, there is no dad.

She cried and cried at her elementary years, but eventually, she grew up a bit, letting pain absorb to her heart. She eventually learned how to hide her emotion completely, and fake the smile in her face when she is devastated by her own past.

Since then, she has learned how to play YGO to get a hobby. After learning that YGO can make her rich, she learned it extensively, getting to competitive level.

This is where she is now.
! A Nerd Next Door
! A Nerd Next Door
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 12
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 am

I'm a girl.

Token Gay was born from the Gay family, her mother was a Spaniard and her father a Chinese. They lived in an El Casa in Puerto de Barcelona in quite a wealthy state.

Anyway, 'nough about TG's parents. TG's History: Was born in UERM, lived in Spain for 8 years, transferred to the states for 3 before moving to the Philippines to finish studies. Been to rehabilitation for injuries for 2 years before continuing studying. Typically lived a jock and nerd life and experts on the artistic side via musical instruments and charcoal drawing. Currently a senior med student in UST hospital and a pre-law student in FEU, a dean's list-er and a wealthy idiot who's got no life once you put her to work.

She's always been an arrogant fool who never knew anything but work and work until she found her fiance.

Remark: I ain't **** making that longer than it is now.
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 am

wow, im pretty happy that this is coming along so well Very Happy
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 am

Name: Maxxie Lloyd
Race: White
Deck: Ghostricks
Relationship: Nathan's boyfriend

Friends: Nathan King

Languages: English

Personality: Sneaky, playful, has OCD

Likes: Likes being around Nathaniel, reading, listening to music, dueling, symmetry, ice cream, pranks
Dislikes: Things being messy, chocolate, boredom, being alone

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/jdQ3

Strengths: Is fun to be around, serious when needed
Weaknesses: His OCD often distracts him from what's actually important

History: Maxxie was born into one of Britain's rich families.  When he was little he didn't have many friends, since he was almost always at home and played with the family's servants.  Maxxie liked to help them clean up the house so he could make sure everything was 'perfectly symmetrical'.  However he was also obsessed with playing tricks on them, even though he always made sure that the traps were set up in a symmetrical manner.  His father realized how sneaky his son was and how much he liked to play around, so for his 8th birthday he bought him a deck called 'Ghostricks'.  It had to be the 8th birthday, because 8 is the perfect symmetrical number according to Maxxie.  

When Maxxie was finally old enough to go to school, he was sent into a private school.  He didn't enjoy it, to say the least.  People teased him in every possible way because he was gay AND had OCD, turning his school life into a nightmare.  But Maxxie did not want to seem weak, so whenever he got a chance he pulled a prank on whoever deserved it.  Some of the kids who teased him eventually stopped since Maxxie's pranks were almost macabre, depending on who his victim was.  Many were not scared off by his pranks and kept the teasing up, which scared others off so that no one wanted to be Maxxie's friend.  He was often alone and rarely talked to others, however he enjoyed dueling in the dueling club he visited after school.  The other players in the club were nice to him since they were all duelists.

When Maxxie turned 16 a new kid came into his class and since his behavior was completely different from what the kids at the school were used to, Maxxie was left alone for quite some time.  No one knew how to react to the new kid and no one wanted to leave a bad first impression.  Maxxie was happy that the new kid, Nathaniel,  was so different.  He tried talking to him a few times but never knew what to say when he got the chance to.  Besides a few 'hellos' the two never really had a conversation.  Until the day Nathan stood up for Maxxie and saved him from the bullies who got bored and played their favorite game 'Hit the gay'.  Nathan told them to stop and carried Maxxie away, but not without telling them that he was also gay.  Maxxie didn't know whether it was true or not, but that was the day things changed between them.  This was the first time Maxxie actually had a friend and a good one at that!  Nathan was always there when he needed him and Maxxie loved spending time with him.  He enjoyed it so much that he started to wonder whether their relationship had turned into something more than friendship.  Since the day Maxxie introduced Nathan into the world of dueling they were always seen together.  In school, in the dueling club and sometimes walking together to their homes.

Last edited by Maxxie on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

@Token Gay

Edit your main post please. and then your good

@Nerd

Your good just make sure your deck works with the banlist.

@Maxie + Aricelly (Aricelly get your test first)

Be creative with your history and make it long. Besides that we good.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aricelly Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Hagiicaul wrote:@Token Gay

Edit your main post please. and then your good

@Nerd

Your good just make sure your deck works with the banlist.

@Maxie + Aricelly (Aricelly get your test first)

Be creative with your history and make it long. Besides that we good.
Done. Question: Are characters allowed to curse? As long as it's not like they're overdoing it and cursing in every sentence.
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Sure just make sure there is some limits. Also history looks good to me.

Also I'm going to make a new character so yeah.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm

History added.
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:21 pm

just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aricelly Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:10 am

Hagiicaul wrote:Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.
Neato so approximately when will the RP start?

Just asking since I'll be having midterms soon herpderp.
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 am

Aricelly wrote:
Hagiicaul wrote:Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.
Neato so approximately when will the RP start?

Just asking since I'll be having midterms soon herpderp.
Most likely within the next week (10/20) However if more people join, maybe it can be sooner.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 am

Name:
Rose Asmodeus

Race:
Italian

Deck:
Chaos Dragons

Relationship:
Single, not intewested.

Friends:
Niña (OneForAll, is like an older sister to him) Bepity Horsestep(Hagiicaul, is lik an older sister as well.
Languages:
English and Arabic (Knows Italian phrases, dosen't speak Italian very fluently though.)

Personality:
Calm and peaceful : The Quiet person who knows what he's doing.

Likes/Dislikes:
Art, plants the peace and quiet.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Dosent consider himself to have many strengths. His silence in general has caused him to stay out of trouble relatively, however, it has also caused him to be unnoticed by others. He is also emotionally sensitive, and takes the harsh things others may say to heart-though he may not show it to others.

History:
Spoiler:
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 am

Approved. Make sure it works with the banlist.

Here is a list of those that are not approved. And if you are not approved, make sure you find the feedback I gave you and then I will approve it if I like it:
Dark♥
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:05 am

AsianVasion wrote:just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
Okay, first and foremost, whatever I'm going to say are facts since I just finished a **** semester studying the history of the Filipino language.

Filipino IS the language, Tagalog is the DIALECT from which the language was derived from.

I'll agree with you that Tagalog was the official language BEFORE until Manuel Luis Quezon decided to have the SWP or "Sangunniang ng Wikang Pambansa" which handles the statistics on what dialect in the country is used most.

In 1935, after its creation, it ended up that Tagalog should be the basis AMONG the 8 major dialects, namely: Ilokano, Waray, Cebuano, Illonggo,Tagalog, Kapampangan, Bikolano, and Pangasinense.

Another thing I'd like to ask, how come TAGALOG as you said, could be the "Name" of the language if it belonged to the 8 rays of the Philippine National Flag and was denoted as a major dialect instead?

In 1969-1981, the supposed name of the Philippine language is Pilipino until Corazon Cuangco Aquino's time and that "Pilipino" word was issued by a bill, including one of the politicians which issued an order for GOVERNMENT establishments' names should be changed to Pilipino.

Remark: I didn't mean to take this personally, but I detest it when someone corrects me with a wrong fact/opinion. Have a nice day.

Lastly, I started living in this country 4 years ago after I migrated from America and Spain, so ever since then, the elders here have been teaching me customs, traditions, and history of our language. If you want a complete biography of the Philippine language, go to University of Santo Tomas and ask for a woman named Professor Aurora Domingo and she'll personally teach you about the Philippine history involving the language of the country.
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

Token Gay wrote:
AsianVasion wrote:just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
Okay, first and foremost, whatever I'm going to say are facts since I just finished a **** semester studying the history of the Filipino language.

Filipino IS the language, Tagalog is the DIALECT from which the language was derived from.

I'll agree with you that Tagalog was the official language BEFORE until Manuel Luis Quezon decided to have the SWP or "Sangunniang ng Wikang Pambansa" which handles the statistics on what dialect in the country is used most.

In 1935, after its creation, it ended up that Tagalog should be the basis AMONG the 8 major dialects, namely: Ilokano, Waray, Cebuano, Illonggo,Tagalog, Kapampangan, Bikolano, and Pangasinense.

Another thing I'd like to ask, how come TAGALOG as you said, could be the "Name" of the language if it belonged to the 8 rays of the Philippine National Flag and was denoted as a major dialect instead?

In 1969-1981, the supposed name of the Philippine language is Pilipino until Corazon Cuangco Aquino's time and that "Pilipino" word was issued by a bill, including one of the politicians which issued an order for GOVERNMENT establishments' names should be changed to Pilipino.

Remark: I didn't mean to take this personally, but I detest it when someone corrects me with a wrong fact/opinion. Have a nice day.

Lastly, I started living in this country 4 years ago after I migrated from America and Spain, so ever since then, the elders here have been teaching me customs, traditions, and history of our language. If you want a complete biography of the Philippine language, go to University of Santo Tomas and ask for a woman named Professor Aurora Domingo and she'll personally teach you about the Philippine history involving the language of the country.
Ily
Two
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Token Gay wrote:

Please do not start a fight here. Thank you. If the fight is continued the posts will be deleted unless I am told that that should not be the consequence by an overlord or multiple staff. I respect your remark however this is not the place for it.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry to not bump this within a 24 hour period however I have posted the participants and with that list is a location list.

https://xenonduelacademy.forumotion.com/t3207-rp-participants#21225

I will also add a whole bunch of links to the first post about what threads you should check out if you do so wish to join.

RP WILL START 10/15 (if everything goes my way at home).
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 pm

BTW you can still sign up. Just sayin
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zykan Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:40 am

Name: Lloyd Vismer

Race: White

Friends: N/A

Relationship: Single, Bi-curious

Languages: English and Spanish

Deck: Synchro Fusions

Personality: Very straightforward, honest, and a bit of a geek. Can tell he used to be a loner, and is trying to overcompensate for his lost social time.

Likes: Food, Sleep, Dueling people he knows are better than him, social gatherings.

Dislikes: Stereotypes, Crowds, Drinking (alcohol), Lying, and Excessive Cursing.

Appearance: 6' tall. wears a sleek black leather jacket over green t-shirts, black pants and dress shoes. Also is frequently seen wearing a plain black headband during his duels. (refer to avatar for face)

Strengths: Knows a lot of random facts, Learns rather quickly, and Has a knack for computers/electronics and Mathematics

Weaknesses: Overthinks just about everything, Has no internal clock, easily distracted by...oh look shiny @_@

History: Lloyd was born near Huston, Texas to a rather wealthy family. Spent most of his childhood focusing on studying, never really developing a social life; thinking he would have time for all that after he studied. In his mid-teens he was forced to take up martial arts (specifically Dobusutai Karate) as his parents believed it would help him break his reclusive nature. He was terrible at it, though it did help him make a few friends and built his confidence up to where he was willing to go out to have fun. One day, taking his friends advice, he decided to turn his math prowess to Gambling, at which he appeared to have a natural gift. After earning enough money from Poker and his Yu-Gi-Oh Locals, he built his dream deck and set his sights on Las Vegas. After arriving in Vegas he quickly realized it was a whole new world, losing almost every dollar he had in his first 2 weeks and having to take a Janitor position for nearly 6 months. He quickly figured out a way to work in the system though, making smaller bets until he was confident in his new system. He has spent his last 4 years here living off of his winnings each night, and the occasional odd job when fortune was against him.
Zykan
Zykan
Judge
Judge

Contribution : 558

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:46 am

Approved. Go RP
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 am

Name:
Kaishi Senshi

Alias:
Kai

Race:
Caucasian/Japanese Mix

Male

Deck:

Blue-Eyes White Dragon/Ninja Deck.

Relationship:
Single, straight.

Friends:
None(yet)

Languages:
English, some Spanish, some Japanese

Personality:
Kai is a bit of an enigma to most. He tends to be a social outcast, but it doesn't bother him. His mouth remains ever hidden behind a strange wrapping made from an unknown cloth. The mouth guard is black, having a white "X" shaped pattern cross directly where his lips would be. The only true form of expression shown on his face came from a single blue eye, the other having a large scratch and usually remaining closed, and hidden away behind tuffs of ash colored hair. His stare was cold, and resolute always gazing as if to reach toward your soul.

Truth be told, behind his icy appearance and attitude, Kai actually just didn't know how to interact with people. It wasn't that he didn't desire to. Something inside him just couldn't thaw enough to muster to courage to speak the right words. So he watched, in silence, every vigilant and learning the ways of others.

These coincidental personality quirks make Kai a fearsome duelist to face. He utilizes the power of the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and beside it and Kai's Poker face; what chance do you think you have?

Puzzles. Books. Cards. Games. Cold Weather. Mountains. Snow. Martial Arts.

Dislikes:
Losing. Speaking. Lies. Authority. Sweets.

Appearance:
http://www.zerochan.net/878891
http://www.zerochan.net/1073481

Strengths:
Genius Level Intellect. Peak Condition. Enhanced Vision.

Weaknesses:
Socially Awkward. Easily Distracted. Child-Like out look on life. Depression.  

History:
Kaishi Senshi was born in Colorado, his parents; a Japanese woman and an American man. He is a mysterious, but rather charming young man. Though he often says very little, he processes an amazingly brilliant and compassionate mind. Few get to understand Kai at his most pure, and vulnerable level because life has made him callused and hard. The source of Kaishi's darkest secret, is also the source of his deepest regret. He lost someone very close to him, which taught him of death, and of silence.

He is an imaginative person, believing in a wide number of possible theories about this and that, but rarely having decided which was the truth.
At age 6 Kai was taken. His father belonged to a group known as the Yakuza, and Kai had been chosen at birth to be a test subject. What happened there, God only knows but the only things that have been leaked are this. Kai was treated well, but trained to kill.

He is now an assassin for hire, and one of the best in the world, and currently free lance. His current dream, that of chasing the silly notion that all the answers lie within the cards.

~ Character Approved By: Ventriloqust ~

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Legacy Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:04 am

Name: Heath Legacy

Race: Japanese

Friends: N/A

Relationship: Single // Pansexual

Languages:
Japanese Romaji
English
French

Deck: Immortal Star Night -

Personality: Heath is a go go guy, happy and encouraging. He's rarely aggravated or upset and tries to have fun with whatever he does. His whole point of being alive is having fun and he enjoys competition. What he hates more than anything is a one sided duel, and a stalemate. He'd rather surrender than draw.

Likes/Dislikes:
Chicken
Blades
Chillstep Music
Music Videos
Parties
Noise
Chaos

Dislikes : //
Pain
Cheaters
Silence
Cold food
Twinkies

Appearance:
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/23050805_big_p1.png
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/rin.png

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths : //
His Bonds
His Spirit
His Will

Weaknesses : //
His impatience
His Temper
His attentiveness

History:
Heath was born in a regular family, loving home and wonderful siblings. He went to a private school when he was younger, got bullied alot but he was still popular because of his energetic spirit. He was shipped to XDA Because he wanted to go and make dueling his profession. He's here now...
Heath Legacy
Heath Legacy
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

@Vent

Alright I assume you know what your doing so you approved once you finish your character

@Health

Need a location. Check the RP participants list to find the location list. Also I need a lot more for your history before I can approve you. So until you do not fix the following you are not approved.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Profile updated and completed.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow