Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet

+13
White Rose Dragon
Two
! A Nerd Next Door
Aricelly
Sasuke-uchiha
Dark♥
Megaz0rd
Pizza Boi
Yin~
RekonZero
AsianVasion
Angelic One
Dazo
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Sheet Empty Character Sheet

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Role Play: What Character is this Role Play for

Name: Your character's name

Location: Where your character lives. (We will decide on Solid Locations soon and ask people when we come up with those locations ask the people that had made characters to decide on a location).

Race: Your character's race (African-American, White, Hispanic, etc).

Friends: Do you have any friends that are also in the RP(when posting if you have any friends, make sure to say their XDA name and their character name)?

Relationship: Are you single, in a relationship, or married? Are you Straight or Bi (or any others that I forgot)?

Languages: This is where you list/describe the languages your character knows. Just be as realistic as possible. The languages a character knows would depend on their history, and how educated they are. If your character is more of a diplomat, they may know many languages, but always be cautious if your character knows or does too much, as that can get annoying.

Deck: The Deck your character uses. Only one person can use one deck unless you have gotten that one person's confirmation to use that deck. A RP may have a certain banlist and/or rules and your deck will be required to follow those banlists/rules. A decklist will always be needed to be sent to the person in charge of the RP. The banned decklist goes as followed (Stall, Burn, Exodia, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, OTK, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar Decks.)

Personality: Your character's personality. Just give a brief (or not so brief if you prefer) description of what your character is like.

Likes/Dislikes: What your character likes or dislikes, fairly simple.

Appearance: This is where you describe how your character looks, from his/her facial structure to his/her clothing.(If you have some pictures of your character, link/post them here!)

Strengths/Weaknesses: Does your character have any weaknesses or strengths? Write them down here.

History: This is where you write down your character's background. How he or she grew up, their travels, how they became the person they are. Try and make the history as original as possible, stay away from lore figures, and try to be as close to the lore as possible. PLEASE TRY AND MAKE THESE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE

Here is a code to make your life easier:

Code:
RP:
Name:
Race:
Relationship:

Friends:

Languages:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes:

Appearance:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

History:
You may post characters down here. Go crazy with your Imagination.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Location list along with participants
RP Banlist

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post by Angelic One Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Name: Niña
Location: In her shelter underground, surrounded by technology. (Las Vegas)
Race: White
Deck: Evilswarm
Relationship: Single

Friends: Demitri

Languages: English & Spanish

Personality: Niña is a shy woman that doesn't talk to alot of people. She doesn't trust anyone, she doesn't try to stand out at all. She's divulged in her own world.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Being alone, Dueling,Long walks at night,Tuna Salad,Ancient History,and T.V
Dislikes: Being in a crowd,Pizza,Most people.

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/BwrSCLr.png

Strengths/Weaknesses: intelligent, strategic, charming. Does not handle pressure well.

History: While growing up, she was stripped away from her parent's because of the unfitting home she was living in. For a few years, she bounced around foster homes, meeting new people and learning new things, but when she hit 16 she wanted to live on her own. She ran away from her foster home and went to the city of Vegas, there she learned how to gamble and her technology skills. She love's dueling with her few friends she has, but all in all, she wants to move further. While meeting new people, She dueled Demitri, a skilled duelist she met in a local tourny. The duel was breathtaking, but ultimately, she lost. She was then approached by him, he shows an interest in her that not so many people have. Though, he is another person i couldn't trust in the beginning, but after more duels and more moments spent together, they become close friends.

Last edited by OneForAll on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 pm

^^^^Please add more history and make sure it does not conflict when the RP banlist is out. Also change your location to a city please.

Name: Bepity Horsestep
Deck: Tanukit
Relationship: Single but hopes to get involved in a relationship

Friends: None

Languages: English, Some German and Irish, but just enough to make Irish and German jokes

Personality: Has a presents in the area. Decent Posture. Has Courage. Raccoon/squirrel like.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes looking at/exploring nature including just looking at any raccoon and/or squirrel like animal, and watching anime. Dislikes war, guns, violence, people endangering multiple species.

Appearance: Brown hair, smooth, polished face; brown eye brows. Brown furry gloves

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strong in acting like a raccoon and becoming a nature lover. However she easily attracted to any hippy like active that includes drugs and smoking.

History: When she was about to be born, her parents were having a honeymoon in the forest and then 10 minutes later she was born in the middle of the forest. At that exact moment, an eagle was about to swarm down but she felt an present force taking her and her parents to the nearest hospital 50 miles away. By the time she got the the hospital the parents and her fainted.

When she next woke up she was in a safe hospital bed and under the bed was a deck. She could not tell what the deck was because it was face-down. When she was about to be picked up from her parents the deck was still there and she would refuse to leave until the parents took the deck with them. When they got home they put the deck in a safe place where it would go untouched until six years later. Six years later when Bepity learned how to play YGO, she remembered this deck and then looked through it. It happen to be Tanukit, a deck that was released in Japan but looks as if it was made in English and was actually legal. It was strange at the time because Tanukit was not even in a english set and it wouldn't be until her 20th Birthday. She ran with the deck to her room and she continued to look through it.

However at the exact moment Bepity go to the three copys of "Tanukit Panpoko," she looked out the window and see saw a bunch of raccoons and squirrels hanging around the tree. She took the deck with her and went outside. The raccoons and squirrels began to go through the tree, and the tree opened as if it was a door to another world. Bepity went through the door and she noticed herself falling as if she was Alice and she was falling through the Rabbit's Hole. Instead of landing in a room where you have to change your size, she landing in a village where she was greeted by a marching ban of "Tanukit Panpokos" and "Tanukit Tantans" and they pushed them to meet what appeared to be "Number 64: Sandayu the Vetanuki."

"Protect us. Protect us. Defend us. He will consume us."

Those were the words that she heard before she found herself waken up right next to the tree. Bepity then started to hear a voice of "Tanukit Panpoko" and found it as a duel spirit. Bepity started to take Yu-Gi-Oh seriously and started to explore nature more. At the age of 14, she found herself to be a teenage detective, and helped her mother out on several cases. However her father was a lumberjack and cut down many tress not just in forests however for the government.

"Dad, Why do you have to cut down so many trees? You destroy so much food and habits for the animals."

Was a question she would always ask her father at the dinner table. It started to drive her father nuts when he kicked her out of the house. She went to the forest and started to live in the forest. She had enough money to buy enough supplies for a tree-house and made a tree-house. She even made a home for the raccoons and squirrel.

One Day, at the age of 15, Wall Street claimed this forest and began to bulldoze it. Bipity tried to resist as much as she could but her efforts were nothing. She was arrested and put into jail for about 6 months and the forest including her tree-house and homes for raccoons and squirrels were torn down. During her jail time, she praticed YGO with her Tanukit deck and always took that with her. When she got out, it was a week from her being 16, and Occupy Wall Street was an event. She participated her heart out in that event. However her weekness to do drugs took over her occupy and she was arrested again for doing drugs. She got out on her 17th Birthday and she never set foot on Wall Street again. She Hitchhiked all the way to Brazil. She turned 18 by the time she built her first tree-house in some forest in Brasília, Brazil. She found a way to hook up electricity to her tree-house without the forest burning down. With electricity, came Wi-Fi. She got her Wi-Fi to somehow hook up to a satellite and she discovered Dueling Network. Her talents became strong and she fought past the Dragon Ruler players to become on the top 100 ranked list on Dueling Network. She still hopes to become stronger.

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

lol she has a brown mustache
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Name: Demitri Satoru
Race: White
Deck: Insect Control and/or bujin/MPB
Relationship: Single, with no interest or hope of finding someone

Friends: Niña

Languages: English and French

Personality: Confident and mature, cool and collected, snide and cocky to those who dislike me, smart.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: dueling, staying up all night on my roof, talking to friends, being with people that understand me, T.V., video games, school, math and science. Dislikes: immature people, shy people, insecure people, losing, being told what to do, reading, history.

Appearance: https://imgur.com/A3ri2bO

Strengths/Weaknesses: good under pressure, good statigist, good at decision making, good at school and dueling, talking to girls. weakness: being forced to do things i dont want to do, fighting with my left arm, dealing with losing, dealing with the loss of someone i care about.

History: I was born on December 12th (18 years before what ever the year the setting takes place) my mother and father were disappointed that i was a boy rather then a girl but they loved me unconditionally like any normal parents. They raised me until i was about 7, they taught me everything i know about duel monsters, they also taught me to fend for myself and how to be confident with myself and my choices. They made me feel like I am a truly special boy. Then that night came, the reaper had claimed my parents as there victim's that night. I lost my parents on August 4th to a "house fire", or at least thats what the police told me. but i was smart enough to know that was not the case, so from that day i decided to devote my life to finding out the true story. At the fire there was a burnt note that i kept hidden from the police. It was still somewhat readable but all i could make out was "Now that..Taken your parents...can you hate me enough...persue... kill me." i didnt know what it meant but i knew one thing, my parents were murdered. My parents werent all that suffered that night, I was involved in the fire as well and didnt get out in time either. I was badly burned from the left side of my face to my hip. the doctor said i would live but with many scars. Then i knew that i would never forget that horrid day. the week before the fire my father had given me a deck to use, he said it was his favorite deck so he taught me everything about it. That day when i lost him i decided that i would perfect the deck and excel in the dueling world. I competed in various tournaments from the age of 11 to now. I excelled in my studies because i knew my mother would want me to do well. Living in a Foster home until i turned 18 was hard, and it was harder being the outcast. I was always alone but i remained confident, i remained secure with myself. I moved out as soon as i turned 18 to a small apartment near a dueling college in Vegas. I am now currently a student duelist there and have done well so far. I entered many tournaments and have won most of them. There was one duelist in particular that caught my attention, a duelist named Niña. She was a very skilled duelist that ran a very tricky lswarm deck. For some reason i couldnt beat her as easily as i could the others. I eventually won after a long hard duel and confronted her after the duel. she was kinda shy at first which annoyed me but then something caught my eye. She was not only a skilled duelist but incredibly beautiful. I asked her why she was so shy when she had such blinding beauty on her side. We had a few conversations after that and she became on of my closest friends, which to be honest didnt mean much since i had little to no true friends. Even though she was a very close friend of mine I have managed to kept the mysterious note a secret all this time in hopes to find my parents murderer. I have figured out most of what the note said. The note from my parents murderer wants me to peruse him and kill him myself. I have no leads and no further evidence beside the note. I continue to stay confident and secure until i find the right path, but until then i am still devoting my life to revenge, that is my one true purpose in life.

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 pm

^^^^^Your good, Just make sure it works when I work on the banlist.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Edited mine, also added location.
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Name: Izanami

Location: Remote island off the coast of Brazil. Because I hate people.

Race: Indo-Chinese. Just to **** with people and be a supercomputer.

Friends: Wut?

Relationship: Single.

Languages: Hindi, Telugu, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese & Engrish. I realized that I know a lot.

Deck: Gravekeepers & Bubblebeat. (Zekts if third is required anytime)

Personality: Lonely, likes it that way, hurt past, empathetic without letting others know so, pensive, quiet, wise, does not forge strong bonds, generally liked by everyone & hides immense anger while retaining a cool composure in any situation--even those that are lined to extreme grief or loss. If you get me in a good mood, on a subject that's interesting -- I won't shut up for a couple minutes before returning to quiet mood.

Likes: Food, Poetry, Music, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, b-boying, Dancing, Anime, Reading & foxes. I wonder what does the fox say?

Dislikes: Talkative people, immaturity, metal on metal noise (I can easily stand the chalkboard scraping noise), contradictory people, those that believe blindly in something (excluding religion, but I dislike those nuts too.) & raisins.

Appearance: Like L from death note.  (sun)
                  + (for some reason. Always have a scarf to go with any outfit), picture of sexy L : https://i.imgur.com/1vJw4wV.jpg?1?7268

Strengths: Unpredictability yet unnerving accuracy in statements, moves & actions. Strategic, can alter easily, Intelligence, handles most situations to optimum degree and is logical, but can also think outside of parameters illogically.

Weaknesses: Communication, Asking for help, forging strong bonds, being forgotten easily, not participating. Oh & wtf is humor?

Background:
Chance shone and allowed transfer to U.S.A. where stayed in another orphanage in Oklahoma for 2 years before leaving/running away.
Was always alone/lonely in the orphanage(s).
Had tests conducted to test sanity/mental diseases. Only one found was Aspergers.
Lived off of scraps and finally found refuge by finding a warehouse of stored food and supplies for a general store in the town that would later be known to me as Mexico.
Eventually became tanned under the sun and could pass as Hispanic.
Eventually, a worker found me and nursed my sick self back to health slowly.
_
He taught me then the world of card games and how he had always played with his friends when he was young. He  had been an explorer, and gone on so many quests just for the adventure. But on the edges of the earth, he found cards that no-one had dreamed of. And he could not reveal them to the world for the sake of safety. Having spent his life exploring and being unable to reveal his most revered finds, he was eventually forced to become a worker to pay his dues.
From then on, the old man taught me about the game, and gave me my first deck : Sin city, which eventually evolved into Elemental. After some years where I passed 12 years of school in 6 -- I inherited his secret fortune that he amassed from his travels. And kept it only as backup. I spent some to make a house on a small island off the coast or Brazil. (with technology ofc.). Spent little after that, and honed card game skills as well as other ones. Hating the world of people who had done me such wrong and subjected me to such pain, I lost faith in both religion and people as a whole, and stayed happy in my bubble. Until the fire nation attacked...

Last edited by Yin~ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 pm

^^^^Good so far, just make sure it works with the banlist.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin~ Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Hagiicaul wrote:^^^^Good so far, just make sure it works with the banlist.
Then post the banlist.
Yin~
Yin~
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Yin~ wrote:
Hagiicaul wrote:^^^^Good so far, just make sure it works with the banlist.
Then post the banlist.
I will when the other staff don't have any objections about it. Gawd
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 pm

RP Banlist is up: https://xenonduelacademy.forumotion.com/t3151-rp-banlist#20828

I will have a location list hopefully by thursday or friday. Meanwhile keep up with the characters or else this RP will never happen.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:32 am

Bumping!
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:48 am

Yeah, I'm not going to post a location list until we have a minimum of 7 people that have made a character for the RP.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Token Gay
Race: Latina
Deck: Bujin
Relationship: Engaged (IRL Too)
Orientation: Lesbian

Friends: N/A

Languages: Filipino, Spanish, English, and Latin

Personality: Arrogantly Cool

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Girls, pasta, girls, beds, girls, phones, girls, red
                  Dislikes: Cats, sweets, blue, and diseases

Appearance: Short Brown hair with burgundy highlights, brown eyes which change color depends on mood (Ranges from neutral brown to dark yellow when hyper and dull cocoa when down), 6 feet 2 tall, Athletic build

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Mood
                               Weaknesses: My fiance

History: Token Gay was born from the Gay family, her mother was a Spaniard and her father a Chinese. They lived in an El Casa in Puerto de Barcelona in quite a wealthy state.

Anyway, 'nough about TG's parents. TG's History: Was born in UERM, lived in Spain for 8 years, transferred to the states for 3 before moving to the Philippines to finish studies. Been to rehabilitation for injuries for 2 years before continuing studying. Typically lived a jock and nerd life and experts on the artistic side via musical instruments and charcoal drawing. Currently a senior med student in UST hospital and a pre-law student in FEU, a dean's list-er and a wealthy idiot who's got no life once you put her to work.

She's always been an arrogant fool who never knew anything but work and work until she found her fiance.

Got bored of being imaginative so took the biography from myself ._.

Last edited by Token Gay on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 am

^^^^ Then I will have to ask for more of a bio. Besides that, make sure your deck qualifies with the banlist.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:18 am

More bio of me?
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:22 am

Yes sir. Most of the time I am strict with this. But more bio and make sure it works with the banlist.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:54 am

Name: Carlos Mendoza

Race: Hispanic. (Specificly Mexican)

Deck: Photon Galaxy

Relationship: No Significant other.

Friends: Has some but there names are unknown

Languages: English, Spanish

Personality: Very sarcastic, Nonchalant, and has a don't care attitude. Generally lacks motivation but when he is needed to he will follow through with his tasks and challenges. Often prefers to be alone. Clinically depressed and often OD's his sleep medication and anti-depresents. And because of his addiction he rarley shows how he truly feels about things. Has 2 spirit monsters. Starliege Paladynamo, & Starliege Lord Galaxion. Paladynamo is complains a lot. And is very whiney. While Lord Galaxion is angry almost all the time. Considering his brother Paladynamo a bafoon.

Likes: Likes: Sleeping. Dueling. 1 girl, name unknown to anybody except him and a few close friends. Cars and other machines. Spicy food. building and tempering with mahcines. reading. Prescription pills. Metal, Hardcore, Emo, & Punk music. Fighting.

Dislikes: People that are; annoying, immature, cocky, show offs,

Appearance: 5'10" 153 lbs. Very lean body build. Long black hair(Emo style) Dark brown eyes. Full pink lips. His looks often woos women. But he doesn't care for many.

Strengths:Despite being very mellow and irritable he is very smart. Very calculative and can make over 200 strategies/backup plans in 30 seconds. IQ of 197. Doesn't react much to his opponents, making it hard for the opponent to read what he is thinking.

Weaknesses: Rarely shows how he feels about things. Generally lacks motivation. Often doubts himself. Often lets violence take over him. Addicted to Prescription pills. Doesn't understand extremely unpredictable people.

History: Since I was born he got basically everything I ever wanted. That is except for attention, understanding, and the love I thirst for. My father was sent to prison on my 8th birthday party. He was a major drug dealer in the city of Las Vegas I grew up in. since then I havent seen him since. My mother later re-married when I was 12. My step father had a nice job and such. But he didn't care for me much. When I was 14 I attempted to commit suicide 7 times. Thus resulting me being pt in a mental security hospital. Which is where I met her. The girl of my dreams. I know I have never felt love like I do for her. While there I was diagnosed with Clinical Depresion, and Insomnia. I was released at age 15. Though the girl I love stayed for a year longer. When I was released. I stayed to myself. Wake up, take my depresion medication, go to school, get home, eat dinner, take my insomnia pill, go to bed. But as the days went on I got hooked. The pills became a part of me. I couldnt stay off of them so I just kept taking and taking. After that everything has been a continuous cycle. I want to find why I'm here. Sure I love dueling, but is it real? I want to help others and be a good person. It feels like dueling can do that for some reason. I wonder if i'll figure out why soon.

Last edited by Megaz0rd on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 46
Warning : 4th Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:06 am

^^^ Make sure it follows the banlist and we good.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark♥ Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 am

Name: Savvas Mihalakis
Race: Greeks
Deck:Fire Fist
Relationship:No Significant other

Friends:Raich,Jadenevilhero,Itachi

Languages: Greeks,English

Personality:-----

Likes/Dislikes: i like to play against fair duelists/i wont play against little kids to cry about my Dragons

Appearance: Im 1,78 73kg

Strengths/Weaknesses: i dont ahve weakness Razz

History:hmmm i cant remember my history

Dark♥
Dark♥
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:20 am

Your character must have weaknesses. add more to your appearance, likes/dislikes, personality, and history. Your history right now will not be accepted as an answer. You must have a history and you must have weaknesses.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke-uchiha Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 am

Name: Johan jenderson

Race: England/american

Friends: I dont remember any one

Relationship: Married

Languages: spanish/english/french

Deck: Evolsaurs

Personality: Cold,Neutral,respecful

Likes/Dislikes: He doesnt like teenagers,cats,people who talk but can´t deliver

Appearance: http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/game_wallpapers/resident_evil_4/leon_kennedy.jpg

Strengths/Weaknesses: He sometimes has flashback and also he is heart-sick

History: Johan was an agent infiltrated in kaiba corp since the new owner is making shadow monsters with tremendous effects, johan played evolsaur since he was a kid he got the deck from he´s archaeologist father before dying and johan mom´s died in a card accident too johan lived a hell of a life yeah... but he got to become into an yugioh agent he has solved many problems in many academys ect,he also married the girl he loved since they were childs,well but now lets get to the present: johan was on a mission in order to shut down the kaiba corp when he got into a duel with the owner
the owner had shadow Dragon rulers and beated johan, johan had a heart attack and then all turned black.he waked up in the dessert and he couldn´t remember nothing but he has a marriage ring and that gives him a goal on finding he´s wife, johan went all the way to las vegas with a little dog he found on the road. johan didn´t have a clue of what was going to happen there.... and maybe who knows even he´s wife could be looking for him or she just died..

Last edited by Sasuke-uchiha on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sasuke-uchiha
Sasuke-uchiha
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:37 am

Add more to the history. It is very vague and I recomend you change it if you have to add as much detail as possible. Once again he could not remember nothing is not a proper answer for a history.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aricelly Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 am

Name: Nathaniel Alexander King
Deck: Fire Kings
Relationship: Maxxie's boyfriend

Friends: Maxxie

Languages: English and broken German

Personality: Nathan is a sassy fellow who can be quite a cynic though most times, stoic. Otherwise, he's not very particular on socializing with anyone. He's overprotective with Maxxie and wouldn't hesitate to step all over someone if the situation calls for it. It also takes awhile to get closer to his more warm side since, he's fairly judgmental of others and first impressions filter out who he chooses to be kind to. Once fond of someone, he tends to express it physically with pats on the head or face.

- Simple people
- Puns
- Reading

Dislikes:
- Liars
- Sweets
- Idiots
- Fish

Appearance: x

Strengths/Weaknesses: His greatest weakness is the heat, he hates hot temperatures which causes him to feel incredibly dizzy and nauseous. As for strengths, his greatest strength is verbal debates and his passive-aggressive way of talking.

History: Nathaniel was raised in small household where he was taught that to get somewhere in life, he had to get a proper education. Unfortunately, his family was of a lower class and public education was an obvious choice for them. Despite his family's scenario, he had a strict mother who was from a rich family and as such, she made sure that Nathaniel grew up to be well mannered and above all, act as if he was from an upper class family. For she knew, she was quite the wise woman about these things and she knew that if Nathan showed even a hint of weakness, others would definitely make a fool out of him. Being exposed to such a harsh environment herself, his mother made sure to give him a spine before allowing him to enter a private school.

After entering the private school (which his extended family had paid for after reviewing his public school records), Nathaniel's life had shortly taken a turn for the worst. His rough way of speaking surely held respect however, it also wasn't appreciated by the more arrogant schoolmates who, went out of their way to make sure he knew they hated his existence. Not that it bothered him too much as irritating as it may be since he was quite used to it in public school where he came across as a superior jackass. It wasn't quite his fault that he carried himself that way and to be hated for it was ridiculous.

Along with the rough welcoming committee, Nathaniel's mother had fallen ill within the first few weeks of school and following his mother's wishes, he wasn't allowed to show any concern towards her health. Although he wouldn't admit it, Nathaniel was devastated and refused to attend his classes for a few days, allowing himself to sink. That is, until he met Maxxie whom he assumed was just like the rest of the school, all spoiled kids who didn't know the meaning of hard work. The two never interacted much due to his own closed-off personality and till this day, Nathan still couldn't understand why he had saved Maxxie in the first place. The latter was at one point, beaten almost half to death for being gay and of course, he couldn't just walk away while those bigots were having the time of their life. He did the natural thing that anyone should have done only, a with a tad more eccentricity. Nathan had carried Maxxie away from the group beatings and before walking away with the bruised up boy, he calmly left them a message from his very lips, "I'm gay."

After that, the two of them had gotten along fairly well and he enjoyed Maxxie's company. It was Maxxie who had taught him how to play the infamous card game and he was hooked onto it as much as his friend was. Much to his surprise, that didn't last long for, Maxxie had become more than a friend to him. Although he claimed himself to be gay publicly in front of Maxxie's attackers, Nathaniel was actually demisexual. Though, for the sake of simplicity, he'd usually classify himself as gay when asked. Dueling was pleasantly a popular hobby for those at the school and the two would often spend their time together at the dueling club after classes. As much fun as that was, his favorite activity was hanging out with Maxxie at his home (occasionally at Maxxie's.)

Last edited by Aricelly on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aricelly
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down