Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever.

+2
AsianVasion
KaosChrist
6 posters

Go down

KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever. Empty KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever.

Post by KaosChrist Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello all, I am KaosChrist. You see that name anywhere, that's me. I tend to strongly dislike pre-built decks. To me, deck building is an art and those kinds of decks take all the fun out of it for me. As a result of the new banlist many cards that can go in non-achetype decks got hit, so my decks are not as strong as they used to be. Oh well. I refuse to conform. I am basically a zombie freak and that is 90% of the decks I play. My best deck was Gogogo Zombies, but with the loss of Shock Master my deck is sorely lacking in control, which is pretty important. My other deck was a fire hybrid which I made all by myself, it is a Kaos original, that got hit too. Many may find this hard to understand because they like winning so much, but I find it pointless to win with a deck I don't like or that isn't my own. Deck building is like 70% of the fun for me, so forgive me if I don't like to use the "winning" decks because they are so boring to build and play for me. All that said, please don't assume I am a jerk or anything like that, I know this could be interpreted as snobbish, but it is just they way I am. Picky.
KaosChrist
KaosChrist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 3
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever. Empty Re: KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever.

Post by AsianVasion Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:43 am

Psshh... *snobbish jerk*
nah jk i forgiv u Smile
welcome to XDA
Its not bad dat ur making "original" decks play war u want no ones gonna force u n itll keep u playing if u play wat u lyk instead of what guarantees a win *cough* lyk how edrags wer *cough* erhm
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever. Empty Re: KaosChrist, the pickiest duelist ever.

Post by Miles Edgeworth Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 am

i also like making original decks, and im glad they banned reborn/avarice even though i used them all the time when they were around becase "I could" xD
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 905

Back to top Go down

Post by Finly Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:45 am

Welcome to XDA Very Happy
Finly
Finly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm

welcome
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by NerverMind Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 am

I like using not so overused deck and original ones too but mostly making it winning deck. Since not all winning decks that only came from the popular deck. Their are some random individuals with an original deck that quite winning a lot, but the fact that I mostly see those type of build online since the cards are free and all for testing. Anyways, welcome to XDA enjoy your stay here. I won't might if you flee that fast out this forum Wink
NerverMind
NerverMind
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down