Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist

3 posters

Go down

MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist Empty MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist

Post by MaximizedGamer Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello Xenon Duel Academy!, I am MaximizedGamer!. I have played Yu-Gi-Oh for about more than a year now. I am 16 years old and recently came from another academy, Yugioh Duel Universe (Now Deceased). I guess my next stop is Xenon Duel Academy. After many decks to have come across and played with. My main decks are Brotherhood of the Fire Fist, Bujins, and Noble Knights. I also play a few fun decks such as ZW Utopia, Crystal Beast, and Gradius. I play on DuelingNetwork from time to time, but I spend most of my time on TDOANE, DevPro, and even Percivial whenver I want a quick duel with someone. It seems I already know a few people here from my last academy. Such as ThunderChidori, MetalMayhem, Deity of Ice, D.D Eatos. Probably a couple more. I am glad to join you all once again.

Once again, The Decisive Duelist has returned :3
MaximizedGamer
MaximizedGamer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 30
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist Empty Re: MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist

Post by TheLifeLessOne Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Welcome to XDA. I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to dueling you.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist Empty Re: MaximizedGamer: The Decisive Duelist

Post by Knight Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:44 am

Welcome man. Hope to see you around.
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down