Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should create a tournament for slifers.

+5
Kingoftheduelist
Galaxy-eyes T. Dragon
psychoturtle
RekonZero
Kawaii Dragon
9 posters

Go down

We should create a tournament for slifers. Empty We should create a tournament for slifers.

Post by Kawaii Dragon Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 am

As the title says. I think the slifers deserve a personal tournament, with the prizes being top 3 get promoted to Ra, only if they choose to do so atleast, and a secondary prize of DP depending on what place they get if they don't choose to promote themselves. I'd really like to hear everyones input. I'll be talking with the other admins, mods, and event planners personally to try and make this happen.

Much love to you slifer slackers! Let's make it happen!
Kawaii Dragon
Kawaii Dragon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 29
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

We should create a tournament for slifers. Empty Re: We should create a tournament for slifers.

Post by RekonZero Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 am

I talked about this topic with other admins before but i think all dorms should have a tourney. And i mentioned to them that the winners should get prizes. My idea of prizes was that 1st should get the option to get promoted or stay in that dorm and be dorm leader (for obelisk it would just be dorm leader) with added DP, 2nd should have the choice to get promoted or a big stack of DP and 3rd would get a lower stack of DP. The dorm leaders would get like a added tag on there profile to show off there leadership position. I thought it was a neat idea and it would be great interaction for us students and a lot of fun!
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

We should create a tournament for slifers. Empty Re: We should create a tournament for slifers.

Post by psychoturtle Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

Kawaii Dragon wrote:As the title says. I think the slifers deserve a personal tournament, with the prizes being top 3 get promoted to Ra, only if they choose to do so atleast, and a secondary prize of DP depending on what place they get if they don't choose to promote themselves. I'd really like to hear everyones input. I'll be talking with the other admins, mods, and event planners personally to try and make this happen.

Much love to you slifer slackers! Let's make it happen!
I hosted a 32 player slifer tournament on DA similar to this, so as one I support this idea, we get to see which Slifers are worthy of upgrading Smile
psychoturtle
psychoturtle
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 55
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-eyes T. Dragon Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 am

yay kawaii took my suggestion and i really want this
Galaxy-eyes T. Dragon
Galaxy-eyes T. Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 am

I'll stay in Slifer and don't want the DP much =p
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 am

i dont like seeing so many slifers in chat so i agree with this
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by xaraskid Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 am

This is a great idea, we should definitely do this!
xaraskid
xaraskid
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by 84077ra Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 am

Where do I sign?!?! Very Happy 
84077ra
84077ra
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 255
Warning : 3rd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

This idea just might be very successful. I'm in.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Alright I'll talk with effective and kidd and set one up today or tomorrow or make them set it up and ensure it's chock full of prizes, not DP but retests so they train extra hard. Depending on the # of slifers who sign up the # of people advancing dorms may become greater or smaller. I think if its 32 members + top 4 will advance and of those top 4 they will also gain DP while as those who made top 8 but not top 4 will get a free retest in a weeks time giving them time to get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down