Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck. Empty Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck.

Post by RekonZero Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:27 pm

If it's possible please someone contact me.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck. Empty Re: Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck.

Post by FutureOracle Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

It's called. Just run EEV and Vanity's Emptiness in main deck? LOL.
It would be kinda like royal oppression back in the day. You do your thing. Then you flip.
Drulers by themselves need too many monsters. Unless you want to mess with the consistency and basically destroy the deck.
Essentially, you already have the cards to be anti-meta, being that the meta is spellbook and drulers (and evilswarm, constellar, mermail, fire fist if you really want to count them (or madolche lul)).
Drulers - Crimson Blader, Maxx-C, Big-Eye, Vanity's Emptiness, Swift Scarecrow.
Spellbooks - EEV, Blaster, Heavy Storm, and whatever else you side.
Evilswarm - Blaster, Tsukuyomi + side.
Constellar - EEV, Blaster, Master of Blades, and side.
Mermail - Just no. Please no. There's no contest here. Trust me.
Fire Fist - EEV, Heavy Storm, Master of Blades, Mystical Space Typhoon + side.

Last edited by FutureOracle on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Master of Blades against Fire Fist.)
FutureOracle
FutureOracle
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 23
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck. Empty Re: Looking for someone who can somehow create a anti-meta Dragon Rulers deck.

Post by ~Luvi Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:21 pm

. . . it can't be done.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:53 pm

i would like to see that work
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureOracle Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Well, in defense of my post of course, the definition of anti-meta is what is debatable here.
Anti-meta I would think would be to shut down decks that are currently perform well in the metagame. Hence my idea of an anti-meta druler deck should be completely valid.
FutureOracle
FutureOracle
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down