Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mausoleum of the Emperor Ruling

Go down

Mausoleum of the Emperor Ruling Empty Mausoleum of the Emperor Ruling

Post by D.D. Eatos Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Mausoleum of the Emperor Ruling MausoleumoftheEmperor-TF04-JP-VG

Card Name: Mausoleum of the Emperor

Card Type: Field Spell (Spell Speed 1) > Ignition-Like

Condition: None

Cost: (Activation) None, (Effect) # of tributes x 1000 LP

Does this Card Target?: No

Text: Both players can Normal Summon or Set monsters without Tributing, by paying 1000 Life Points x the number of monsters needed for the Tribute Summon.

Rulings

"Egyptian God" Archetype

All "Egyptian God" cards have the text, "Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set)." This means you cannot pay 3000 LP, to summon this for no monsters. It is a required condition that, 3 monsters are tributed, before it can be Normal Summoned. Mausoleum allows you to summon a monster "for no tritbutes".

Solemn Judgment/Warning

You cannnot activate Solemn Judgment/Warning to the summon by the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor because Solemn Judgment/Warning does not negate the "effects" of Spell/Trap cards that Normal Summon, Set, or Special Summon a monster(s).

Others (Credits to Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia)

• Monsters summoned by the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor are not considered Tribute Summons. -Ex. If Caius the Shadow Monarch was summoned by the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor, you cannot activate the effect of Caius the Shadow Monarch to target 1 card on the field and banish it.

• You cannot use the effect of Ultimate Offering with the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor.

• Monster that requires 3 tribute for an extra effect (i.e Beast King Barbaros) cannot be paid with the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor.

• "Match Winning" monsters (i.e Victory Dragon) cannot be summoned by the effect of Mausoleum of the Emperor"

I apologize if it seems like I copy and paste rulings from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia. Not every situation in Yu-Gi-Oh! pops into my head so I use it to cover any crevasses there might be. If you have any questions or if I have missed anything, please inform me.
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down