Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions

5 posters

Go down

Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions  Empty Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions

Post by ! Yeezus Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:31 am

Since you nabs won't stop posting your shets in the Staff wanted topic, post all of it here.

Problem with Slifer & Untested

For all the slifer wondering "Why can't I be accepted to Tester, Mod, Teacher, or Assistant?" It's because why in the world would be let a Slifer with low knowledge of the game, bad ruling skills, and not even able to win a single duel with a tester, to tester other students, teach them, or even have moderation control over others. The admins don't take your applications seriously, that's why it's advised to get a re-test into RA or Obelisk... Some are gonna be wondering "B-But I have exp from other academies as a tester Surprised" I should slap whoever made you a tester at their academy if they would let a Slifer lever user be a tester. The academy must not have been professional if they didn't know you weren't able to understand the game mechanics. 

For all the untested wondering "Why won't you guys look at my application?" Why would we?! like really, the point of the Dorm testing is to get a better understand of how much dueling skills, understanding of rulings, and how much you know about the game mechanics. We WON'T hire people we don't even know much about because for all we know, you could be at a slifer level, and we don't wont people at that level to be testing others and making a huge mess of the place. If you want to get hired so bad, get your ass up, and ask to be tested.

"Yeezus has spoken!"
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions  Empty Re: Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions

Post by Thought Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:40 am

To all the Slifers in the world, this doesn't mean you should quit life. Remember, Slifer isn't a permanent mark on your forehead saying, "HEY! YOU SUCK!" It merely means you need to improve on the game. There's NOTHING wrong with that! If you are diligent enough and do what a Slifer's supposed to do, which is to LEARN, and end up bumping yourself up a dorm, you will have proved yourself as worthy of notice by the staff.

As for the Untesteds, don't mumble about not wanting to be tested because you're "Oh too good for the testers." We all know it's either a) You suck or b) You're too lazy. If Option A is the case, why would we hire you, and if Option B is the case, why would we want to hire a slacker as a staff. :L
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions  Empty Re: Staff wanted: Problems & Resolutions

Post by Mr-Edge Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 pm

i'm a ra and i want to be a tester and i was a tester in many academies

if u hire me as a tester u won't be disappointed with me.
Mr-Edge
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 35
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by BPPSFrost Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Personally, I don't have qualms about Tester/Mods being locked to higher dorms. Everything in life has prerequisites and you can't expect to become a "senior" member in a company from day 1.

Although, and I'm not complaining, I am curious as to why assistant is locked to Ra/Obelisk. Generally assistants are either learning by watching, and helping with the odd jobs that their superiors want them to do, and as a result gain some workplace experience in the process. I feel that qualified Slifer dorm members should be at least looked at for the position, such as high scoring slifer members, active members in good standing with the community, and those that are obviously/visibly attempting to learn and grow as YGO players.

of course my opinion is my own, so do what you will with it.
BPPSFrost
BPPSFrost
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 95
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:43 pm

lol look like one more thing to put on the list to test into RA ^-^
Hinata
Hinata
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down