Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDA: YugiMon

+20
Kyonaru
TheFiercedW@rrior
XChaosPrime
katanoske
KiNeTiC
EvilShenron3
Octavia Melody (traitor)
ObliviBlitz
Pro_Williams
Zykan
~Luvi
TheLifeLessOne
Minerva
White Rose Dragon
Thought
Shameless
InfinityX000
Shua
Wattberyx
! Yeezus
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Progress XDA: YugiMon

Post by ! Yeezus Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Yugihosenmonz_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6v39qv

YugiMon is a on-going event that can be described through an example of a Pokemon game. You defeat the 8 gym leaders to get to the elite four, then you defeat the elite four to fight the champion, and then if you defeat the champion, you become him. Its like that, but the gym leaders and elites have to use an archetype, Champion can use whatever he likes.

Rules and Regulations

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ DNCG Cardpool, TCG JULY 2015 Advanced Banlist. http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Duels will be hosted in Advanced (Unrated) 2/3 match
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Banned decks: Exodia, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ This is an ongoing tournament. To join, PM Sanjibot with 3-6 decks you wish to have registered with you.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Your decks are locked, meaning that you may not change or modify your deck anytime during the Yugimon Tournament.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ This Rule does not apply against the Champion, meaning that you can use any deck again the champion
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ There will not be any form of elimination allowed. You are allowed to challenge Gym Leaders/Elites/Champions as many times as you like (until you win). However, we have the right to refuse any challenge for any reason
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Feel free to challenge any gym leader in order, however you need atleast 8 gym badges to challenge the Elites. The Champion cannot be challenged unless you have beaten atleast 4 elites.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ If a Leader, Elite, or Champion plays a match, that member gets 40 DP for each game won. (i.e. 40 for 1-2,  80 for 2-1 or 2-0 in the Leader/Elite/Champion's favor)
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ If you demonstrate extraordinary dueling skill, as well as good sportsmanship in your challenge  and manage to defeat the champion, then you will take the position for yourself.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Gym Leaders/Elites that use the wrong deck without changing it on the first turn will not be accepted. If you see this as a challenger, notify a Event Manager or an Admin immediately.  
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZIf a Gym Leader/Elite is inactive for 7 or more days or they got banned, please tell any captain and they will be replaced swiftly.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Loser has to admit defeat or the winner must post a screen to prove his/her victory.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Please be courteous when asking a Gym Leader/Elite for a challenge. If they decline your challenge, please do not harass them further, but simply ask when they will be available.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ After each match, at least one of the players must post the results. Confirmation from the opponent, while not necessary, is advised. (Always take screenshots of your victories; you may be asked for them.)
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ Anyone caught cheating will be punished with 2 warnings.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ If a player has to go during a duel, they forfeit it upon leaving. If a player has to go in between duels of a match (during siding), it may continue later.
XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Jfdg8bZ If screenshots are not submitted, the returning player may not side for the next game.

Upon submitting your deck lists, you agree to the above rules and conditions. Any violation of these terms, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification.

Registration

Code:
XDA Username:
DN Username:
Screen Shots of the decks you'll be using (3 min - 6 max):
GMT:

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 R78xL8OClick here to send Registration Form to SanjibotXDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 R78xL8O

Win/Loss Records

A new topic in the Tournaments Section with the Title of [XDA: Yugimon: Win/Loss Records] will be created for you to post your wins and losses. Both players will confirm their wins and losses in their duel. Also, please try to include a screenshot.

Prizes

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Kvl4KwkDefeating the Champion: 3500 DP + Champion Rank + Exodia Platinum Access (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Free Custom Rank & Animated YugiMon User bar.

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 Frw3uXkDefeating All 4 Elites: 2500 DP + Exodia Platinum Acess (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Champion Duel Permit & Animated YugiMon User bar.

XDA: YugiMon  - Page 2 2T7jAKWDefeating All 8 Gym Leaders: 1500 DP + Dorm Rank up (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Free Deck Shop/GFX Shop & Animated YugiMon User bar

Gym Leader/Elite Sign Up sheet:

Gym Leader/Elite 4 list:

Last edited by Almighty Yeezus on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

In Progress Leaders, Elites

Post by XChaosPrime Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:34 pm

DO we still need more leaders/elites? I have a OTK syncro deck that could be used then.
XChaosPrime
XChaosPrime
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 52

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: XDA: YugiMon

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 am

Is their anyway I can just duel? not really wanting to become a gym leader or part of the elite?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 am

http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t3776-xda-yugimon-gym-leaders
http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t3793-xda-yugimon-win-loss-records

Anyone can duel the gym leaders and get badges. This topic should be locked, for further questions PM me or Almighty Yeezus.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by jon101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:33 pm

So we can join anytime we want?
jon101
jon101
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 am

jon101 wrote:So we can join anytime we want?
yes, you can join anytime you want. All you have to do is start dueling gym leaders and getting their badges.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by deee12 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 am

dn name: deee12 i like to use frog monarch (so maybe a water gym) it will be an honor to be a gym leader so if you already have a water i get it
deee12
deee12
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 am

Application Format

- DN name: DuelOni
​- What deck you wish to use: Synchrons(Aka Quickdraw Quasar)
- How good are you with ruling: Been playing Yugioh since it was first released in America. I own a current up to date rule book, as well as countless older ones. But to answer more specifically. I'm almost perfect with ruling. I suppose I can prove that if need be o-o.
- Activity: Was once fairly active, though recently I've been MIA. It happens. There's a rule that says any gym leader not active for 7 days will be removed. If you accept me, just follow that rule I hereby give you the right to boot my a$$ should I go inactive for that time period. So there you have it ^.^
- What Dorm are you in: Ra Yellow
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: Because I know the in's and out's of the synchron deck and about 30 different combo's (roughly) to one turn summon Quasar XD. So on a deck specific stand point it's safe to say I know my deck well enough to make it interesting. I also believe, the deck is legendary enough in it's name sake that it simply SHOULD be a gym. Aside form that, I LOVED this idea when it first came around the site and was in full support of it. I now am once again. ^.^. Needless to say, I'd also be a tough Gym Leader Wink
GMT: GMT -6:00
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am

Ventriloquist wrote:Application Format

- DN name: DuelOni
​- What deck you wish to use: Synchrons(Aka Quickdraw Quasar)
- How good are you with ruling: Been playing Yugioh since it was first released in America. I own a current up to date rule book, as well as countless older ones. But to answer more specifically. I'm almost perfect with ruling. I suppose I can prove that if need be o-o.
- Activity: Was once fairly active, though recently I've been MIA. It happens. There's a rule that says any gym leader not active for 7 days will be removed. If you accept me, just follow that rule I hereby give you the right to boot my a$$ should I go inactive for that time period. So there you have it ^.^
- What Dorm are you in: Ra Yellow
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: Because I know the in's and out's of the synchron deck and about 30 different combo's (roughly) to one turn summon Quasar XD. So on a deck specific stand point it's safe to say I know my deck well enough to make it interesting. I also believe, the deck is legendary enough in it's name sake that it simply SHOULD be a gym. Aside form that, I LOVED this idea when it first came around the site and was in full support of it. I now am once again. ^.^. Needless to say, I'd also be a tough Gym Leader Wink
GMT: GMT -6:00
Registrations for gym leaders are closed.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 am

Im re-opening the Yugimon event, sign-ups for gymleader & elite 4 begin now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyataria Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:27 pm

- DN name - n@taria
​- what deck you wish to use - burning LaDD
- how good are you with ruling - pretty darn good, maybe less so on very recent things but I think I'm pretty caught up
- Activity - pretty often I think. Dailyish
- Dorm - Yellow for life x3
- What makes you think you qualify for the job - Uhhh I seem pretty decent at this, hopefully decent enough.
Nyataria
Nyataria

Contribution : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Nataria has been aproved from gym leader status

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content