Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugimon league (Affilated)

+7
Thought
Minerva
Pure (''\(;..;)/'')
Watch555
The Yah man
RekonZero
Dazo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yugimon league (Affilated)  Empty Yugimon league (Affilated)

Post by Dazo Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 am

Hi, I'm Hagiicaul, An Admin at Heavens DA, and I most likely screwed something up xD. Anyway I wanted to share with you this event that ADA and HDA started actually just yesterday. We called it the Yugimon league. Basicly it's Yugioh, but in a Pokemon league (So evil, I know right?). There were already sign ups before the event started and they still continue because we just hit the min of gym leaders/elites. However with just HDA and ADA we were hoping to hit a max of 12 gym leaders and 8 elites, However, now that you guys are round and affiliated with both ADA and HDA, We can have a max of atleast 18 gym leaders and 12 elites (6 gym leaders Max per academy, 4 Elites Max Per academy) We would also need one captain from XDA because that would be the representative the challengers would send the deck list too. Also this does include the challenger list because it already started, but it's ongoing so you can join in ANYTIME!!! But enough with the introduction, Lets get on to the details of the event.

Rules

~ This is an ongoing tournament. To join, PM Hagiicaul (HDA), Yugiohmania827(HDA & ADA), Jackachu 100 (ADA), watch555 (XDA) or llllllllllllll (XDA) with a deck list. (or your academy leader if that makes any sense).

~ plz note all the captains have a face right next to there name.

~ Your deck may not be altered at any time during your challenge. This includes all of your Gym duels and Elite duels.

~ You may, as a challenger, use any deck against the champion.

~ You must send the captains an edited copy of your deck once the banlist comes, otherwise any badges you earn will not count.

~ There is no elimination in this tournament. You can challenge any gym leader/Elite as many times as you want until you win. We all, however, have the right to refuse your challenge for any reason.

~ This "Tournament" will be treated as such, and so follows all your academy rules and regulations. If you Have any questions, please contact a captain.

~ All duels will be held in the current Advanced Format, Match style. Watchers will be enabled.

~ Screenshots of side-decking screens are required for all victories. Please post them here, or PM a captain. Proof may also being confirming on this thread or a captain watching the duel.

~ You MAY challenge the Gym Leaders in any order, but you may not challenge the Elites until you have at least 8 badges. The champion may not be challenged until you have beaten 4 Elites.

~ If you demonstrate extraordinary dueling skill, as well as good sportsmanship in your challenge  and manage to defeat the champion, then you will take the position for yourself. I, (Hagiicaul,) reserve the right to deny you the position with probable cause.

~ Gym Leaders/Elites that use the wrong deck without changing it back to the correct one within the first turn will NOT be accepted. if you as a challenger see this pm a captain.

~ If a Gym Leader/Elite is inactive for 10 or more days or they got banned, please report it to your fellow academy captain and they will be replaced swiftly.

~ Please be courteous when challenging a Gym Leader/Elite. If they decline your challenge, please do not harass them further, but simply ask when they will be available.

Upon submitting a deck list, you agree to the above rules and conditions. Any violation of these terms, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification.

Here are the Challengers

Challengers:

Gym Leaders

1. Hagiicaul (DN Hagiicaul) - psychics Smile

2. The Terminator (DN: Deadpoolisking) - Karakuri

3. Azaux (DN: Azaux) - Constellar

4. Ames fayt (DN: Braidsravnica) - Fourtune Ladys

5. Big-Boss-546 (DN:Big-Boss-546) - Wind-ups

6. Deces (DN: Thundraprocella) - Chaos Ninjas

7. Demolishargos33 (DN: Demolishargos33) - Archfiends

8. Koinu (DN:Koinu17) - Silverware (I approved of this, It is a bit confusing but I allow it, do not complain about it please).

9. Judgment Master (DN: Judgment Master) - Dark Worlds

10. Pureistsham (DN: PureCyber) - Ghiski

11. Zidane Tribal (DN: Kunoru) - Harpie Ladys

12.  Ventriloquist (DN: DuelOni) - Quickdraw Quasar

13. TBD

14. TBD

15. TBD

16. TBD

17. TBD

18. TBD

Elites

19. Yugiohmania (DN: Dark Magician 85) - 3/4 Axis Very Happy

20. Jackachu 100 (DN Jackachu) - Robo Rabbit Razz

21. dcrsuperhero (DN: dcrsuperhero) - Heroes

22. Enraged! (DN: Enraged) - Dragon Plants

23. The Amazing Razorchu (DN: The Dragon Incarnate) - Six Samurai

24. Watch555 (DN: watch555) - Evilswarm bounce

25. Thought (DN: Thought) - Fire Kings

26. TBD

27. TBD

28. TBD

29. TBD

30. TBD

The Champion

31. ChapinChrusher (DN: ChapinChrusher) - Any deck

And you can still sign up to become a gym leader/elite if you wish to do so.

Gym Leader/Elite Sign Up sheet:

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am; edited 29 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Yugimon league (Affilated)  Empty Re: Yugimon league (Affilated)

Post by RekonZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 am

​DN Name: RekonZero
-what deck you wish to use: Mecha Phantom Beast
- how good are you with rueling: Rueling is all i learn at the academy, willing to take a test if neccessary. But i scored a 100 on the Rueling test for this academy.
- How active are you on your academy: Everyday for at least 8 hours a day (on and off)
- What Dorm are you in: Ra Yellow, i missed obelisk blue by 2 points
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: i know MPB better then anyone and i am leader of a team here at the academy called The Akatsuki, i have a ton of exp as a dueler and team leader, i have enough time in the day to do the job and im committed to see this through.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yah man Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok we'll be a part of it Very Happy

please sign up and send your decks to hagi
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Fixerator would you like to be the Captain for XDA?
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Hagiicaul does that mean my request can be seen now? if so pm me for further instruction.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch555 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Lemme be captain for XDA :3  I wanna be a part of it!!!!

DN name: watch555
​- what deck you wish to use - Beatdown Heros.
- how good are you with rueling A year ago I was super good with rulings, now I'll say I'm good.
- How active are you on your academy: Almost every day.
- What Dorm are you in: Obelisk Blue, Ex-Tester
- What makes you think you qualify for the job:  Not to be arrogant, or anything but I think I'm pretty good and I am good with rulings and stuff like that.

Thanks.

I WILL BE::
Will be withdrawing my application to become the official XDA Captain to test all you nice folk to become the gym leaders and elites of XDA. So pm me when you want with your deck list and ill see if you have what it takes.

Me and Barcode are both captains of XDA< if you want to be a GYM leader or ELITE, PM me and me or barcode will test ya. And if you want to be a challenger just PM me with your decklist :3 or barcode.

Last edited by watch555 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Watch555
Watch555
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure (''\(;..;)/'') Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm

DN Name: PureCyber
-what deck you wish to use: Gishki
- how good are you with rueling: Meh, decent always room for improvement
- How active are you on your academy: Almost everyday Eu time, sometimes on untill stupid o'clock in the morning
- What Dorm are you in: Im a tester, first test i got into Ra, missed Obelisk by 5
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: Currently team Leader of Chaos Messorem, Split owner of a shop, enjoy the game, and most of all currently bored of the game and looking for something i can focus on and have fun with.
Pure (''\(;..;)/'')
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 134
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Minerva Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm

- DN name Kunoru
​- what deck you wish to use (cannot be anything already being used by a leader or elite, And it can be ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!) Harpie deck
- how good are you with rueling: I focus on the card play and point out errors when i see any. When i don't know something, I ask those higher up in order to become well informed. But my rulings are average
- How active are you on your academy : Everyday , im super active
- What Dorm are you in: I am in obelisk blue dorm of XDA
- What makes you think you qualify for the job : I don't have any legitimate reasons that i think i would qualify. But i enjoy dueling with a passion, lose or win, the game never stops being an amusement for me. I am a devoted duelist, just like a gym leader should be devoted as well. i think that works Smile
Minerva
Minerva
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Application Format

- DN name llllllllllllll (14 lowecase L's).
​- what deck you wish to use Mythic Dragon Rulers or Bujins.
- how good are you with rueling Ruling Guru, EX DN admin.
- How active are you on your academy One of the most active mods in terms of moderating chat.
- What Dorm are you in Obelisk/Mod
- What makes you think you qualify for the job Top duelist on DN with name recognition. YCS champion, topping nationals, topping wcq's probably one of the best duelists on the site in terms of irl experience. Why I want to because I need things to do at night when I'm sore due to a good workout.

UPDATES

Will be withdrawing my application to become the official XDA Captain to test all you nice folk to become the gym leaders and elites of XDA. So pm me when you want with your deck list and ill see if you have what it takes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Announcement: When the Banlist, comes out anyone that wants to change deck may do so (Challengers PM the captains your new deck before you can earn badges | Gym Leaders/Elites just tell us what deck you will change to. We may give retests or not, it depends).
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 am

DN name: Thought
​- What deck would you like to use: Fire Kings or Battlin' Boxers
- How good are you with rulings: Well...I scored a 9/10 on the ruling test here...is that good? >.>
- How active are you on your academy: Every day
- What Dorm are you in: Moderator
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: *brag inbound* I'm very skilled at dueling, versatile with my decks and against my opponents' decks, have knowledge about pretty much every deck in the game, know the rulings, and can confuse the opponent so much they forget how to play the game.

Oh and I like cupcakez.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure (''\(;..;)/'') Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:07 am

I lost 2-1 to \(^_^)/

Badge him Razz
Pure (''\(;..;)/'')
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Did anyone get a decklist from \(^_^)/? I know i didn't
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure (''\(;..;)/'') Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Hagiicaul wrote:Did anyone get a decklist from \(^_^)/? I know i didn't
I believe watch555, gave him the go ahead I saw a deck list before i dueled him Razz, but still lost to dam BS Dn shuffle, 20cards and only 2 of my chain starters out of 9 Sad
Pure (''\(;..;)/'')
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Pureistsham wrote:
Hagiicaul wrote:Did anyone get a decklist from \(^_^)/? I know i didn't
I believe watch555, gave him the go ahead I saw a deck list before i dueled him Razz, but still lost to dam BS Dn shuffle, 20cards and only 2 of my chain starters out of 9 Sad
Okay thanks. He got his badge.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch555 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 am

COME ON GUYS JOIN THIS!!!
Watch555
Watch555
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakhalix Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 am

I'll try ._..
Rakhalix
Rakhalix
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:59 pm

wat happend to my request for challenger?
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 am

NOTE: I am applying for the position of Gym Leader. In regards to the number of open positions.

DN Name: DuelOni
-what deck you wish to use: Macro burn (Unless it's Illegal, in which case I'll be using Quickdraw Quasar)
- how good are you with ruleing: Confident in my ruling. It's as simple as reading cards and understanding timing and phases. So good at ruling is the answer.
- How active are you on your academy: Daily activity
- What Dorm are you in: Ra Yellow.
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: Because I love the game, both of them. (Yugioh and Pokémon) I have a passion for competition, as well as a love for games such as this. ( I mean the custom game. ) In ODA I am an Obelisk Blue. Finally, I've been dueling for years. I'll take my job very seriously, and give competitors a challenge, and a great duel.

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 am

Ventriloquist wrote:NOTE: I am applying for the position of Gym Leader. In regards to the number of open positions.

DN Name: DuelOni
-what deck you wish to use: Macro burn (Unless it's Illegal, in which case I'll be using Quickdraw Quasar)
- how good are you with ruleing: Confident in my ruling. It's as simple as reading cards and understanding timing and phases. So good at ruling is the answer.
- How active are you on your academy: Daily activity
- What Dorm are you in: Ra Yellow.
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: Because I love the game, both of them. (Yugioh and Pokémon) I have a passion for competition, as well as a love for games such as this. ( I mean the custom game. ) In ODA I am an Obelisk Blue. Finally, I've been dueling for years. I'll take my job very seriously, and give competitors a challenge, and a great duel.

I will approve this application and please ask watch555 or barcode to test you please and we will allow you to use your Quickdraw Quasar due to that being fair. However I quote your application because you said that you wanted the positions of a gym leader. I will let this slide however in the future to anyone reading this, Please do not ask to become a gym leader or elite, your captain will decide.

Speaking of captains, If you are a captain please pm me if anyone has earned a badge or has become a gym leader/elite so that i can update the posts on XDA,ADA, and HDA.

Thank you.
~Hagiicaul
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:45 am

Hagii, in regards to you request about my application. Understood. I was unaware this was not my decision (The position that is.) Everything is clear now, and I will speak with one of those two, and use the quasar deck (Sorta hoped it would be that deck anyway XD)

Thanks for your response, and be seeing you my friend.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 am

Its a fun side event to join guys. Who knows, maybe you can become the next champion or maybe you can become another gym leader or elite, we are always looking for more people so get involved guys.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 pm

so regarding my request?
its been 2-3 weeks
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 am

Plz talk to me personally Asian, and by talk to me i mean send in a decklist through PM. I will be sure to update it for you.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Hagicaul, I have sent you a pm with a bit of information you need to see. Please read it, and respond properly. Thank you and have a great day. (sorry if this message seems... demanding XD I've just been waiting to join for a lil while now.)
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next