Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?

+6
Kyonaru
Ventriloquist
D.D. Eatos
ThunderChidori
Wattberyx
I_Suck:P
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?  - Page 2 Empty Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?

Post by I_Suck:P Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Heres what i got so far...

Main Deck:

Monsters

Wingweaver x3
Zoa 3x
Chaos Sorcer
Bone Rat x3
manju of the ten thousand hands x3
Senju of the Thousand Hands x3
Sonic Bird x3
Garma Sword x3
Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
Relinquished x3
Demise, King of Armageddon

Spells:10

Advanced Ritual Art x2
Allure of Darkness
pot of duality x2
Preparation of rights x3
Sacred Swords of seven stars x2

Traps:3

Reckless Greed x3

Extra Deck: 15

Daigusto Emeral x2
Diamond Dire Wolf
Gagaga Cowboy
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack x2
Big eye
Master of Blades
Comics Hero King Arthur
Silent Honors Ark Knight
Lucky Straight
Utopia
Utopia Roots
Shamoji Soldier

Side Deck:15

Effect Vieler x3
Swift Scarecrow x2
Marshmallon x2
Winged Kuriboh
Flute of summoning Kuriboh
Double summon
Card Trader
One day of Peace
Dark Bribe
Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Deck Devastion Virus

Any Help would be MUCH appreciated!!!Razz 
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 142
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?

Post by Thought Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:Hey hey hey now. In all fairness relinquished DOES still have a fairly unique ability. Agreed, its no where near the Niche it was years ago. But hey, this deck is obviously made for nostalgic purposes so, let him have what he wants, and give advice on how to make the deck, as it is, better.

NOT, how to make it beat the current meta lol. Which yes, i realize is obsurd, just providing an example of basically what everyone is doing by saying he should just scratch the thing.

Just because it's unique doesn't mean it's good. If I had a monster whose effect was "When this card is Normal Summoned, you lose the Duel," that would certainly be "unique," but would I want it?

Relinquished isn't a good card, right now, period. In 2006-ish YuGiOh was a completely different game; everything revolved around destroying cards by battle and summoning one monster at a time. There were no crazy Dragon Ruler Xyz swarm or Infernity Field Locks during that time. Back then, yes, Relinquished might have been viable, but now, with Blaster, Dark Hole, Torrentials, Compulses, I could think up a thousand ways to EASILY get rid of Relinquished the moment it's summoned.

It's simply a waste of a target for Advanced Ritual Art, it has little potential to actually keep control of the field, and to run 3 of them is just a terrible idea. If you want a nostalgic deck, don't try to make it good. There's a reason old decks aren't used anymore, because they've been completely overrun and outclassed by the newer decks. Pick either good or nostalgic - you're never gonna have both.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Ritual Deck Better? Possible?

Post by agammemnon6 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Bro, scraps are nostalgic, and rulers cry at my build, they too stronk.
agammemnon6
agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Okay, This is this.

This is not all beast warrior.

First off, its better to run light and dark normal level 4s, and i'll tell you why. you can run Rescue rabbit, and you can in turn be able to bring out Disigma easier (Will be explained later) even after this, you can use the former overlay units for Chaos sorcerer. lights with alexandrite dragon, a whopping 2000 for a lvl 4, followed by Dunames Dark Witch. for darks you'll want feral imp and archfiend soldier. these are all so you can withstand an attack or two while keeping your monsters on the field or semi.

For rituals you'll want both Divine Grace -Northwemko and Garlandolf - King of Destruction for their effects.

Northwemko: "This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritual of Grace". When this card is Ritual Summoned, select a number of face-up cards on the field (except this card), up to the number of monsters you used for the Ritual Summon. While any of the selected cards are face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects." (Copied from DN effect box)

You can basically select a card you know the opponent will think twice about removing from the field and it'll only be destroyed by battle. or if your feeling particularly ballsy, you can summon 2 of them and have them select each other.

Garlandolf: "This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritual of Destruction". When this card is Ritual Summoned, destroy all other face-up monsters on the field with DEF less than or equal to this card's ATK. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster destroyed by this effect." (Copied from DN effect box)

Oh, you had a monster you beefed up to 6,000 attack on the field but its def is only 2,400? it would be horrible if i just...

summoned this card. A dark hole for cards that have low defense, and this card gains 100 atk for each monster that it destroyed with this effect. You can get rid of 3/4 of the dragon rulers (Redox has 3,000)

kay. 2 of each of the rituals for these monsters, as well as advanced ritual art.

do NOT use relinquished, bro. with level 4s at your disposal you can go for disigma.

Disigma: "3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Attack Position Effect Monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster whose Attribute is the same as a card equipped by this effect: Destroy that monster."(Copied from DN effect box)

Its like a relinquished and a catastor in one with a good attack to start. same rulings as catastor with its destruction effect. also, you can shut down a whole deck with just this card, theoretically. (Don't quote me on this, please.)

Bro, with this deck, you might need Magical stone excavation.

If you don't like this advice, I don't care. You don't need to take it.

Good bye.
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:44 am

When in that entire sentence did I say relinquished what anything besides nostalgic o-o. Thought? I literally said "Hey hey hey, yea relinquished isn't what he used to be.... and then gave no further defense on how to make him good. XD.

Yea, agreed. You can either be competitive or nostalgic but not both. Personally, for me, I like nostalgic. BecauseIThinkKonamaiIsLazyDucks. And they fell off the rocker or something Idk. "Swarming" to me is stupid. It would be different if it was swarming like magic... but its not. It's like. If you don't swarm you are not powerful you noob. But that's just me ranting about the current game. IM 23 years old there's a reason I prefer dark magician to utopia lol. I grew up with the former and not the later. So I suppose to each his own. But I digress.

Yea man, pretty good advice and quite a popular thread o-o I already gave my 2 cents. So. I suppose. I'll leave you with this.

#BringBackReliquishedYoloSwag2013! (
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:When in that entire sentence did I say relinquished what anything besides nostalgic o-o. Thought? I literally said "Hey hey hey, yea relinquished isn't what he used to be.... and then gave no further defense on how to make him good. XD

I get what you mean, and I'm not gonna try to be argumentative (because nostalgia decks are kewl das whai) but what I was trying to say is that you can't "improve"...

(What you said):
But hey, this deck is obviously made for nostalgic purposes so, let him have what he wants, and give advice on how to make the deck, as it is, better.

...A nostalgic deck because nostalgic decks simply cannot be played in today's YuGiOh. Maybe we misunderstood each other. XP
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 am

Ah, indeed. OK so basically your saying it's hopeless XD maybe not quite that rudely, but I'm a blunt person so go figure XD.

Fair enough then. And true dat nostalgic decks 2Kewl4Skewl lol!

No arguments here.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2