Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework

4 posters

Go down

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework Empty Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework

Post by ~Luvi Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 am

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework ThousandEyesRestrict-TF04-JP-VG

Now now children, don't get so upset. It's 2005, you're all a bunch of little kids again, playing card games with your friends outside, at school, at home, wherever~ You don't know what the sleek holo means on the cards that you hold. What is a "Secret Rare"? You don't know, you don't care. Unfortunately, it isn't really 2005 and you're all much older than that; we are able to pretend though. Pretend well, kiddies, because you need to learn how to play GOAT CONTROL. What is Goat Control? Well. . . .

Goat Control dates back to 2005 when many staple cards were limited to 1 and BURN was a formidable deck. Many unbalanced cards were finally locked away but plenty of others were still ripe for usage, like Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity. This was not a format about speed, though. Games could last you a very long time and most decks did not even use TEN traps! How could this be? Simple: the cards used were slow-paced and very balanced, contrary to due belief.

So now what is your goat? I want you to all build a Goat Format deck and get ten match-wins with screenshot proof. (Including game 1 and 2 wins.) Every opponent must be different, sorry. Doing this will net you 500 DP. Reply to this thread with questions or a compilation of your wins.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework Empty Re: Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework

Post by Watch555 Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

This hw will take some time for ya'll obelisks. Good luck.
Watch555
Watch555
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 290

Back to top Go down

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework Empty Re: Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework

Post by ~Luvi Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't think they'll ever attempt it :/ I made the prize bigger than winning 10 matches alone in our duel arena . . . but it doesn't take much to get into Obelisk so I'm not sure how many have the skill to do it.

THERE I CALLED YOU GUYS OUT, NOW PROVE ME WRONG.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by NerfMkplz Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Dude its goat control. It takes normally up to 30-40+ turns to finish 1 game of goat control. A hour + to finish a match of goat control, more than what normal match times in competitive play allows you. Most don't even know what it is. For those that don't you should link them the top builds to netdeck from the format. I'll be on tomorrow for whoever wants to play some though.
NerfMkplz
NerfMkplz
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 pm

For clarification, this will be done in the format in which Goat Control was played, so we will have to do this in the Traditional/Unlimited section of DN, correct? Or are you wanting us to attempt to build it to abide by the current banlist (which honestly can't be done)?
PowerNova
PowerNova
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by NerfMkplz Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:05 pm

PowerNova wrote:For clarification, this will be done in the format in which Goat Control was played, so we will have to do this in the Traditional/Unlimited section of DN, correct? Or are you wanting us to attempt to build it to abide by the current banlist (which honestly can't be done)?

Unlimited as goat control has plenty of banned cards and cards that are limited.
NerfMkplz
NerfMkplz
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

This is the Obelisk dorm. I expect them to deal with a simple task. Also I wrote an entire paragraph about it being 2005, I thought that would get to you guys :c yeah, unlimited format for APRIL 2005.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Aite.

Blast From the Past - Obelisk Homework JeEPfQ2
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk! You've found a turkey!
Click on the turkey to capture it.
PowerNova
PowerNova
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down