Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turbo Duels

4 posters

Go down

Turbo Duels Empty Turbo Duels

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 am

For the RP, I am going to try and impliment another way of dueling. Turbo Duels. Thats right you heard me, Card games on motorcycles.

Now it is required that your RP character has a motorcycle for this to work. We will have a turn limit that I will think about.

But basicly its based around this card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_World_2

We will treat Sargasso The D.D. Battlefield as Speed World 2

Basicly how this will work is that Everyone must play one copy of Sargasso The D.D. Battlefield. Ir's effects are replaced by Speed World 2's effects. When the duel starts you must somehow get it on the field. That means search it out from your deck, add it onto your hand, and play it. If it starts out on your hand, play it and draw one card.

We will the following effect:
"Speed World 2 cannot be removed from the field except by your field spell for the cost of 2 speed counters. If you do, That field spell gains Speed World 2's effects however it can be be removed from the field. If that field spell is removed from the field then you add Speed Word 2 back to your hand and play it."

The paragraph Above may be confusing so lets use this example: Say you have Gates of the Dark World (however it's spelled) and you play that field spell for 2 speed counters. It gets the effects of Speed World 2 and pay 2 speed counters to activate it and you have your normal Field spell effects. When gates leaves the field, you add Speed World 2 back to your hand and play it.

Now you can only activate Speed spells.

You can find a list of speed spells here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Ask?offset=0&limit=500&q=%5B%5BAttribute%3A%3ASpeed+Spell+Card%5D%5D&p=format%3Dbroadtable&po=%3FJapanese+name%0A%3FCard+type%0A

Remember, If the Normal Spell is banned or limited, It applys here too.

If you are confused Post down below and I will try and help you out.

If you notice that a card does not have an effect post it down below and we will make an effect for it.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

Turbo Duels Empty Re: Turbo Duels

Post by ! A Nerd Next Door Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:19 am

I mean, DevPro has Turbo duels.
! A Nerd Next Door
! A Nerd Next Door
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 12
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:32 am

im liking this more and more each day. this brings me back to the anime when syncro's finally came out
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 pm

i played em in the ygo wc n lyked it but hated how hard eliminating earthbounds were in d game
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down