Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help

3 posters

Go down

Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help Empty Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help

Post by XxGodDuelistxX Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:27 pm

so i was thinking that there are a lot of people that that have just started learning the rules a strategies of yugioh and i thought that it would be cool for there to be classes that would teach you in different rules of the game. i have two ideas on how this could play out if it's integrated into the Academy one way is to to have a teacher for the different types of decks and what decks are good to use and what decks to not use or to use only to counter a different deck for example kZanes pendulum deck(still working on that one) and good strategies to use with those counter decks or how to use those forsaken pendulums decks that i hate so much.Another way is to split it up into different sections like beginner which will teach the fundamentals of yugioh then something like intermediate that will teach slightly harder thing s then the expert class(or any name you wish it to be same for the other classes) that will teach the advanced stuff like OTK's and so forth.

sincerely,XxGodDuelistxX 
and i really hope you take this into consideration 
thank you and have a nice day 
XxGodDuelistxX
XxGodDuelistxX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 7
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help Empty Re: Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help

Post by TheLifeLessOne Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:23 am

We already have teachers here an most teachers are generally better at other decks and more knowledgeable about them. But we don't have teachers for specific decks or to do specific tasks but we could? Maybe dorm leaders to teach specific dorms?
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help Empty Re: Classes for the people just starting out on yugioh or need a little bit more help

Post by BlackLeg-Sanji Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Wow someone uses the suggestion section :O Good work XxGodDuelistxX

Anyways on topic. As TheLifeLessOne said we have teachers for this purpose. Though our teachers job is to post articles about decks they are familiar with like this example: Equivalence X-Saber guide. Also they I think that Teachers should maybe post riddles about ruling questions and situations? What do you think about this? Anyways our staff team will try harder and make our teachers to work for their rank! Wink
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 1298

Back to top Go down

Post by XxGodDuelistxX Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:06 pm

BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:I think that Teachers should maybe post riddles about ruling questions and situations?

i think thats a great idea
XxGodDuelistxX
XxGodDuelistxX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down