Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of quote you want to see on header?

+2
TheLifeLessOne
BlackLeg-Sanji
6 posters

Go down

What kind of quote you want to see on header? Empty What kind of quote you want to see on header?

Post by BlackLeg-Sanji Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 am

With the forums new update we have added to the forum Funny quotes from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged series.

This is how to looks:
What kind of quote you want to see on header? NNoS4Qb

Now the question is which quotes you'd like to see there popping up when you refresh your forum. Quotes do not have to be from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged series. It can be any kind of mostly would be awes if its funny.

To make your suggestion use this form when creating quote:

Quote author:
Quote:

And that's all hope we get tons of new and awesome quotes from you guys!

Last edited by BlackLeg-Sanji on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 1298
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

What kind of quote you want to see on header? Empty Re: What kind of quote you want to see on header?

Post by TheLifeLessOne Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:06 am

Quote Author: Yours Truly
Quote: ''TLLO was here''

seems legit.

TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

What kind of quote you want to see on header? Empty Re: What kind of quote you want to see on header?

Post by Equivalence Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:11 am

Quote author: Me
Quote: "A girl once told me it's the small things that count. I replied, 'Then you won't like me very much.'"
Equivalence
Equivalence
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by LGM Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:15 am

Author: Darth Vader
Quote: I am your father, Luke!
LGM
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavii~ Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:32 am

You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"
Lavii~
Lavii~
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Equivalence Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:40 am

Lavii~ wrote:You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"

That's from Good Will Hunting.
Equivalence
Equivalence
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh-Senpai Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 am

"Yami: Yugioh was filmed before a live Studio Audience. "

"Tristan: My voice gives me super strength! "

"News Reporter: Seto Kaiba announces plans for a school that teaches kids to play card games. We ask him what kinda drugs he's taking."

"Yami: Clean you're room"

"Yugi: Well Pegasus did kidnap my grandpa but Kaiba cheated at a card game and that's unforgivable"
Muh-Senpai
Muh-Senpai
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavii~ Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:42 am

It's fun to stay at the YMCA - Village People
Lavii~
Lavii~
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Jack Atlas: 'CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!'
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackLeg-Sanji Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:15 am

Making a topic to write which of the quotes were accepted and give an answer why other didnt.

Muh-Senpai wrote:"Yami: Yugioh was filmed before a live Studio Audience. "

"Tristan: My voice gives me super strength! "

"News Reporter: Seto Kaiba announces plans for a school that teaches kids to play card games. We ask him what kinda drugs he's taking."

"Yami: Clean you're room"

"Yugi: Well Pegasus did kidnap my grandpa but Kaiba cheated at a card game and that's unforgivable"

I picked the red ones. Didnt pick Tristans because it was already added. Last on really made me chuckle good work Muh!

TheLifeLessOne wrote:Jack Atlas: 'CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!'

Picked your TLLO cause it goes along with one we already have. As Yami says Dueling or motorcycles what else?! or something like this. Will be hilarious if you'd get these 2 in a row.

As for the ones that weren't accepted. Equivalence yours is too long it won't fit. Lavi~ I really don't get that quote sorry Sad LGM that quote is too over used sorry(Main reason: Ur a pleb)

But keep posting awesome Quotes!! Really love to see what you guys can find or know! geek
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum