Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy

Go down

Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy Empty Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy

Post by Noviceoflegend Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Alright this is my is my first time hosting a Rp and hope this will somewhat kick up activity around here too.

Setup: Where students at Xenon Duel Academy one of the top Duel Academies in the world. A Duel academy that sits in the center of Network City. Dorms are of course Slifer, Ra, Oblesik, Exodia. Each given a corresponding colored jacket of Red, Yellow, Blue, or Platinum. Also if your Staff you have green and Testers have light blue.

At the moment the school has began registration for the Xenon Duel Academy: SHOOT FOR THE TOP TOURNY.
Who ever wins the the tournament will be given the chance to test for Exodia dorm. All dorms may enter which has created a tremendous amount of buzz in the hallways.

Story Arc Wise: This may seem a bit boring start but i promise that as it continues there are many surprises in store.

Rules: The starting dorm your character is in will be dependent on your current dorm status. though as the roleplay continues may change if so you wish. You may change your archetype of deck once per Story Arc shift or once in the middle of one.

Last edited by Noviceoflegend on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noviceoflegend
Noviceoflegend
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 19
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy Empty Re: Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy

Post by Noviceoflegend Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:16 pm

sorry for any grammar errors above. here is the character Sheet.

Name:

(Opening statement about your character.)

Hair:
Eye Color:
Dorm:

Last edited by Noviceoflegend on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noviceoflegend
Noviceoflegend
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy Empty Re: Roleplay: Xenon Duel Academy

Post by Noviceoflegend Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Name: Jake Harris

Man i got Ra Yellow, Well i guess that's not too bad. When i win this tourny anyway I'll be closer to being the best in this school.
Hair:Black, Short, Curly
Eye Color:Brown
Race:African
Deck: Ghostrick
Dorm: Ra Yellow
Noviceoflegend
Noviceoflegend
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down