Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clown. is a _____ person.....

2 posters

Go down

Clown. is a _____ person..... Empty Clown. is a _____ person.....

Post by Clown. Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Welcome to the game, you are probably wondering the title doesn't make sense, well you know what I give a big fat Yeeezus A-ss about it. So don't hiss at me, please don't.

So here generally how I want to play the game:

1. To start we must describe the person above us, of course this makes no sense because you ain't know jack S.... about the person above your post, but if you do... ETC
  2. Now to generally start with you just have to say a describing word that you think the person above represents

Of course there's no people above this post, so I will start with a random guess of the person that will probably reply below this post (Please PLAY?).

To begin with we must know the person's name, an example would be: 
ThunderChidori is a charismatic person because she is kawaii desu.
^Don't wonder why I chose Chidori... please don't just don't. Anyhow I shall begin now!

The person who replies to want to play the game and replies below this post you are a very enthusiastic person because by volunteering to play this game, you should deserve a thousand rewards of words which should be remembered to your heart (and mostly because I'm so glad you played the game, that I could cry).
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Clown. is a _____ person..... Empty Re: Clown. is a _____ person.....

Post by Knight Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:15 am

Clown is a funny person because he is a unicorn.
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down