Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity

2 posters

Go down

Creativity Empty Creativity

Post by Soltur Fri May 02, 2014 3:22 am

Okay, we need a section here where members can show off their creative works. Or where people can share works others did that they found awesome. An "Arts" section, so to speak. I like to be able to share my works with everyone and I cannot do it here properly. I would love to see an area where we can post our stories, our poems, our pictures, our music, our custom cards, or what have you.

I mean, yes, there's the graphics section and then there's the RP section with the writing subforum, but that isn't a full spectrum. I think it would be nice to have people share more of their work without being confined to RP and graphics. I think it'd be very beneficial to the community. Those are just my thoughts on the issue, though.

I am an avid writer. I am also in the process of making a plethora of different archetypes, so I think it'd be kind of cool to share it with you guys.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Creativity Empty Re: Creativity

Post by NoirtheUmbreon Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 pm

not going to lie that sounds pretty awesome
NoirtheUmbreon
NoirtheUmbreon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Fri May 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Thankye! I have my Solars, Lunars, Zephyr Spirits, Umbra Spirits, Shadowslayers, Mass-Produced, Feline Fighters, and a few others for the archetypes.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down