Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos

+4
TJ
Soltur
Knight
JasonRy8
8 posters

Go down

JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos Empty JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos

Post by JasonRy8 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:08 am

The newly admitted blue student is looking in his dorm and is in shock in awe. He didn't feel that he truly deserved to be in this dorm after that test duel ended horribly for Jason. Nevertheless, he starts unpacking.

"Now, what are we gonna do with this?"
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 59
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos Empty Re: JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos

Post by Knight Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 am

I walked in casually and saw the new student unpacking. I smiled and said my greetings and proceeded to congratulate him on getting into obelisk. Then, I sat down on his oh so comfy and expensive coach, enjoying the fine leather that only obelisk students received. Realizing that I had just walked into his room uninvited, the new obelisk student looked at me with confusion and I grinned. He was about to get rained down by an endless supplies of cookies.
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos Empty Re: JasonRy8's Dorm: Embracing the Chaos

Post by JasonRy8 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

"Oh joy, cookies? when do the cookies ever stop? And to tell you my friend, I've always lived simply and never has the need for such luxurious stuff."

Jason accepts the load of cookies but he sees a major mess. "Oh great, more cleaning." >_<
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:33 am

I laughed and said "Well now you have the life of luxury. Enjoy it! Also, more cookies will come, but they probably won't come from me."

After that, I realized all the cookies had made a mess and he was cleaning all of it right in front of me. He was literally getting down on all fours and picking up every single one. I chuckled, and thought to myself that he seemed like a good person. I can't wait to see what he can do.
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 am

A hooded figure in a dark brown cloak with dark brown...everything appeared in the door way. All that could be seen clearly was his dark brown clothing and his shining silver duel disc. "Hello, Jason," he said. "Welcome...to Obelisk Blue." He threw back his hood rather dramatically, revealing a happy face with brown hair, a ready smile, and a rather prominent nose. "I am Soltur. I hope to be moving out of Slifer soon. I grow a little weary of the roaches."
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonRy8 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:23 am

"Well Soltur, even Jaden was able to deal with the roaches in his dorm, but nevertheless, I wish you luck good sir." Smile
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 am

*Sacrifices the cookies for a satanic ritual*
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonRy8 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:22 am

"Umm sir, when do cookies ever make sense as a ritual sacrifice?" Jason turns his head in shock since he could not imagine such bizarre things.
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:27 pm

"Don't worry it's all fine. I'm sure you realized that TJ is a bit... Anyways, let's leave that for now and I hope you enjoy your dorm room."
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonRy8 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 pm

"Many thanks good sir. Thanks for a good welcome."
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 pm

*kicks door down then leaves*
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 am

Welcome too XDA! *hands you a half eaten cookie*
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm

*Sacrifices The Life Less One and gains power from Jason's shock for a satanic summoning*
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 pm

*The Life Less One rises again*
"If you didn't know I'm already dead then I don't rally know what to say to you."
*facepalm*
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonRy8 Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Sighs, "Cookies always seem to be a thing everywhere ehh? and yeah, I really should ban any sort of rituals in my dorm, even the Ritual summon monsters then..."
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:52 pm

*breaks window down since no door*
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Buh- Buh- How is Life Less gonna summon his Herald of Perfection?! :O
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:12 pm

"TJ the answer is so simple..."
"By using Dawn of the herald or Advanced Ritual Art."
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonRy8 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Jason heavily sighs, he believes a court lawsuit is only way to stop the damage and will pursue it.
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down