Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD)

+3
TheFiercedW@rrior
Knight
KiNeTiC
7 posters

Go down

mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD) Empty mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD)

Post by KiNeTiC Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 am

Hello XDA peeps! Feel free to enter my room and explore the delicious treats I have out for you all today ^_^!
Cookies, brownies, and loads of sweets! (I'm a sweet guy, aren't I?) And I have racing video games, fighting video games, and loads more (except that M rated crap). MLP Fans, this is your tavern for life~ I have seasons 1-4 of MLP to watch and enjoy. Sonic and Mario fans, welcome to the ultimate paradise. I have every episode of Mario and Sonic shows. Mario and Sonic video games are here too! ^_^! Im basically so rich! And..., theres more. DRIVE IN THE BUGATTI VEYRON! As well as the Lamborgini's and the Ferrari Family. Took me a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get. Its basically the sweetest place on earth! (I donated some of the sweets to poor Tavi though..., poor pony Q_Q)
Please no messes! I will literally have one of my guards dispose of you ^_^! Fair warning! Ok, now that the rules and the interior is over..., lets look outdoors! The outdoors has a 120 x 120 pool, so there's plenty of room peeps ^_^! Make sure to bring bathing suits, if you are naked, we'll dispose of you. Also, INDOOR POOL?! SAME SIZE?! Yes, in the basement ^_^! Ever feel you need some arcade? NO PROBLEM! We have arcade stuff in the basement ^_^! Back to outside, with a basketball court, fruit smoothie bar, golf course, volleyball area, baseball area (kickball can be played over there too! ^_^), even a separate building for duelists for YuGiOh duels ^_^! Always monitored by guards and are armed. If you try to kill em like an assassin, you're dead just being behind them. Also, Security cameras everywhere. Everyone is safe! (Yeezus, you dare interfere with the safe and friendly environment, I swear I will send you to the slaughter room next to the arcade) The slaughter room is where we kill intruders ^_^! Theres also a hot tub on the balcony. Another dueling spot is available there. Also, I wanna make sure that everyone has the best time there is, especially at night. So in the nighttime, come and we will have Live Music, a Bar, and DISCO! Welcome to my, no, our, paradise! ^_^ ENJOY!
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD) Empty Re: mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD)

Post by Knight Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:52 am

lol the overload of detail killed my brain O_O

Anyways, your place is pretty nice. It's seems to be more like a house *cough basements?, but hell I don't really care. It seems like an awesome and fun place ^_^
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD) Empty Re: mattg104's room (this took LOADS of time to prepare, like a year span XD)

Post by KiNeTiC Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:19 pm

thanks much ^^
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 pm

The real question is how long did it take you too think of all this stuff?! NIce pad though!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 pm

I said a year span baller..., and thx much ^_^
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 pm

lol quite the imagination ill give you that!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 pm

*jumps down from the cieling vent, raids the fridge, hisses, then darts back up into the ceiling vent*
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:30 pm

GUARDS! *Guard finds Devon and puts Devon in slaughter room to kill him*
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:28 am

* Trips guards and protects devon, takes the last cookie and walks out the front door!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeo! GUARDS! *Takes back Yeo and Devon to the slaughter room and I eat a cookie to hear their screams*
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

I must say I give you an 'A' for imagination over here. *Watches Yeo and Devon getting slaughtered whilst eating popcorn and brownies.* "Free Entertainment @_@." xD Who wants cookies when you have brownies.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingoftheduelist Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm

I would save ya'll with my teleporting powers, you know, if i had teleporting powers. *Stands next to lifeless and eats the cookies he doesn't want*
Kingoftheduelist
Kingoftheduelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 am

lol Since when was eating a cookie and leaving your party a crime ?
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 am

It's not that yeo. You saved Devon from the guards aswell. That's why it's a crime Razz
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 pm

*kicks door down then leaves*
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:20 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:*kicks door down then leaves*

This isn't going to end well (for chidori atleast)... xD
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

GUARDS! *Guards find Chidori and puts her in a box of Dry Ice* Ill make sure to dump her in the trash later XD
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down