Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see)

5 posters

Go down

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) Empty XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see)

Post by ! Yeezus Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 pm

So I've decided to address some additional updates that were never implemented into the V.3 update because certain content weren't ready at the moment. I'm well aware majority of you have a busy life that you make your first priority and it's quite fine. XDA is going to need a fresh start with all new STAFF members, since most are busy or not here anymore, and new members.

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) 2rj1Xji

New STAFF Members:

We need new Teachers, Testers, RP Managers, GFX Artists, Judges, Event Managers, and Recruiters. If you guys know anyone that is best fit for that job, invite them here and ask them to apply in HERE. Also, if you are not already aware of our standers in appointing STAFF members, please click HERE for more information.

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) Explat2

Exodia Platinum

The mysterious 4th dorm of XDA. I've asked everyone to post their ideas on what should be the requirements for this dorm and have received some good feedback. If you have any of your own to get in this dorm, PM me HERE. We are waiting on Devon_Keke to finish the story line in the meantime. If you need to see what we have so far on this content, Click Here.

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) Gladiator_zpsa19dcc44

Gladiator Colosseum:

The highly anticipated content to bring back the competitiveness and enjoyment in duel to XDA. More solid feedback is required for this to work out properly. Gladiator Colosseum banner needed. If you know someone who can make it, or if you are willing to make it, please PM me for more information HERE. Also, if you have any ideas to improve this content, PM me HERE. If you need to see what we have so far on this content, Click Here.

Got an idea of your own? Want to help improve our community and raise activeness? Post it below and it might be added in the Origins update! Also, be sure to provide full details on what your content is about and ways to make it work on our forum. We will not accept any ideas that doesn't have any ways of possibly working or ones that have too many holes in them.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) Empty Re: XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see)

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:16 pm

BUMP. Please post some of your ideas everyone.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see) Empty Re: XDA: The Origins Update V.3+ (Open for all members to see)

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Bump. Anyone have any ideas?  Neutral 
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Greesh Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 pm

How about a tournament with all the dorm members plus the staff members, so like all the slifers against each other and obelisks against each other, etc... And the winners from each dorm plus staff face off each other and the winner amongst them all gets bumped to exodia platinum, or gets a position of their choice?
Greesh
Greesh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Greesh wrote:How about a tournament with all the dorm members plus the staff members, so like all the slifers against each other and obelisks against each other, etc... And the winners from each dorm plus staff face off each other and the winner amongst them all gets bumped to exodia platinum, or gets a position of their choice?

I believe we were planning on doing something like this before, but I don't believe it ever got implemented...good idea, and it'll make use of the Exodia dorm. :3
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Something just thrown in... assign people random decks that are kinda obscure and see how they could make it work for one of the trials...i suppose this doesnt work for experienced members but for slifers this could be good practice
KennyGee
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Ideas...for what? Nearly everyone gave you their opinions for the Exodia Requirements, and I can't remember if you actually gave any feedback to their opinions...or even revealed what all these requirements were. But, then again, I haven't been on all that much lately, due to work and studies.

Next to all the staff gave you their opinion for the Glad-Dome. And I told you that it would die out, like Capmon, unless it was physically integrated into the system. But I also stopped reading that when you got defensive of you idea after I explained the large flaw in the plan

The only thing left untouched is Staff Positioning....and talking about that isn't really any "ideas and/or opinions" pertaining to XDA Staffing, because its a way of relative life here at XDA. You want to be staff? Try and sign up.. If someone doesn't know, and wishes to be, they're directed. There isn't really much room for "ideas" in that regard, due to the system (that works, by the way) already integrated into this community.

Also, it's best if those links were to the actual topics surrounding those new updates. As in, the "Click here" for exodia leads to the page of people discussing its requirements; and the "click here" for the Glad-Dome leads to the discussion of its purpose, use, and reliability.

Opinion shared...
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

@Shameless did you not read what I just posted? I was asking members if they has "their own" idea and contents not irrelevant ideas that we already went over with and are final. You need to play more attention meng Surprised

"Got an idea of your own? Want to help improve our community and raise activeness? Post it below and it might be added in the Origins update! Also, be sure to provide full details on what your content is about and ways to make it work on our forum. We will not accept any ideas that doesn't have any ways of possibly working or ones that have too many holes in them."
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Bump. Anyone else has any ideas? Smile
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Greesh Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Maybe for Yugimon, to gain more people to participate- because honestly it's just me participating so far, you can allow the challengers to change their decks and not have them locked. And to offer 20 dp for each gym leader they beat maybe?
Greesh
Greesh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

Bump. Anyone else have any ideas we could use?
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down