Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shua Rp POst Samples

+2
Lady Magi
Shua
6 posters

Go down

Shua Rp POst Samples Empty Shua Rp POst Samples

Post by Shua Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 pm

This was surely weird she hated traveling like this it made her sick to her stomach it was something she could say she truly hated. The traveling of dimensions always made her sick especially if they was like this Kamui thing Kuro had going on as he had teleported them that way instead of them catching a plane which was surely costy in the money area so she liked this way better. She knew her past and her rank involved a lot of labor type work but who would of known that it will take so much damn work in such little time, She had to come to this summit thing,she wanted to just sleep her life away that surely seemed like the best effort right now other then just drinking her life away. So the inner space of the room begun to swirl in as they would phase into view her hand remaining in Kuro’s as the gourd on her back carried her hat of the kazekage and the sand village markings. As Kuro begun to scan the room she would close her eyes for a moment before raising them once more as they scanned the room before Kuro spoke up a smile slide its way on her face,she crushed the poor bird which obviously weirdly ironically turned her on by watching the blood soak into her sand as it flowed like a fresh virgin having her hymen broken in this was a small token ironically as she surely enjoyed the sight of blood it was like her own psychotic trigger of happiness,

The red eyes of the young kage looked throughout the room as she looked at everyone in here as her hand remained in Kuro’s keeping within his Kamui as she would look at the different characters there were in one place. Each kage had there guard or so it would have seemed but she alone didnt mind it not one bit. Her hand running through her long black hair as she would sigh”Well this seem boring...why couldn’t i just stay home and sleep sound so much better then this”she murmurs.Momoyo Kawakami, a woman of great skill who is unrivaled not only by her skills, but her looks as well. Momoyo can be best described as the epitome of beauty, standing out amongst any woman in a crowd. Starting with her facial features, Momoyo has a soft, femenine face which has yet to be disfigured or contorted by her countless fights and spars.Her eyes are a menacing, yet foucsed shade of red and her hair which is black falls to her back while her bangs fall to her face just above her eyebrows. Moving onto her clothing, she wears a black vest with no sleeves and is always seen zipped up, covering her tall yet slender 5'8 body. Occasionally seen on her is a white jacket with navy blue cuffs which usually sits tied over her upper body, sort of how a cloak or cape is worn on others. Moving to her lower portions or her legs, she wears a white blue striped skirt which stops way above her knees which is complimented by knee high socks and black shoes.

Her hand would be released as Kuro stepped forward pulling out her chair as she would take the gourd from her back and place it on the floor with a loud thud. As she did that she would sit back in her chair as she would cross her legs as she was about as she was about five meters from the others of the room or rather another kage ,giving her enough space for herself pretty much.She would sigh softly as she would reach for the jug of water as she would pour her a glass as Kuro was standing behind her at this point and time her lips not moving as her words remained to herself.She was getting bored extremely as her brain was provoking her and pushing her into boredom state and she been sitting for only two minutes she hated this she needed to do something she could’t just sit here it was annoying”Aye Aye can we get this over with i’m missing my nap for this...i rather not be here to begin with so can we get started if it’s not to much to ask”she would yawn as she spoke her tone low but able to be heard. She would sigh as her hand was under the table moving around playing with the sand in her gourd as she glanced around the room bored  extremely by this already. She would lay her head down on the table as she would yawn as her eyes would narrow glancing at the people around these was the other kages. She saw boobs abd that made this situation all the better she would say cause she would be touching them sooner or later.

Hear ears would hear the leader of the Akatsuki speak as he was seemingly in a hurry she lifted her head to glance towards him. This was insane as the Amekage must of been trigger happy cause he jumped up like barney in a little boy circus. She would sigh as she mumbled”Bakas so immature..its **** annoying”she would lay her head back on the table as she would have the diamond mark on her forhead as it was the mark of her power you could say. Commotion would be going on as she would remain with her head down she didn’t care much for what was going on at all it was people just attacking randomly. She would raise her head to see the board take her turn now..this must be some kinda circus or a very bad dream of my own blood fountain is all that ran through her head she laied her head back down on the table she was tired as **** and this commotion wasn’t helping one bit. She would narrow her eyes as the Amekage spoke to them?I honestly don't understand people...some are stupid and others just retarded i don't know which one is worse now...but if i am right Amekage why provoke violence in a meeting as this..cause a man wants to leave?...you either don't take rejection well...or just someone drowned in his own power not to sound disrespectful”she would say softly just enough for all to hear around her..it was true he was giving a **** up display in front of his guest.”But that's none of my concern i’m to tired to go on when can we leave? anytime soon? and is there any Strippers that look like your assistant over there and the Anbu over there”she said pointing towards Azusa Lazily.”And i’m hungry when do we eat?”she asked as her stomach growled echoing through the room like that of a roaring lion.
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 71
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Shua Rp POst Samples Empty Re: Shua Rp POst Samples

Post by Lady Magi Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 pm

You are so gifted at writing!
Lady Magi
Lady Magi
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Mmm work on your grammar a bit. Also your paragraphs could be broken down into smaller, more organized ones rather than overly gigantic ones.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Shua Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Yup that i know...few last steps i have to work on are those two things you named once i get those down i'll be satisfied
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:25 pm

'She knew her past and her rank involved a lot of labor type work but who would of known that it will take so much damn work in such little time, She had to come to this summit thing,she wanted to just sleep her life away that surely seemed like the best effort right now other then just drinking her life away.'

The use of commas in this section of the text is wrong but other than that I like it and this really isn't grammar school so it is fine. Furthermore you could've used paragraphing for effect and you could potentially vary your sentence structure to suit the situation more. For example, use short sentences to speed the pace of the reader. This can be used when writing towards a climax or an anti-climax.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Shua Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Appreciate the input XD you guys help me get better and better XP
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Magi Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Cannot. Stop. Staring. At. Shua's. Signature.
*Covers nosebleed*
Lady Magi
Lady Magi
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Grammar is very important, doe o;

and yeah her signature is mesmerizing.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Magi Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 pm

I wish my boobs were that perfect...
Lady Magi
Lady Magi
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Shua Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Yeah grammar is but i'm still learning it myself it's not perfect like i want it to be,if i wrote it in Thai it be perfect lolol but that's Thai not englishXD
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:28 pm

"oh" Magi.

English is a moderately difficult language.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Dashie Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

So very lovely. I'm a role player myself and I haven't seen something of this quality in such a long time. It's very nice to see that there are people out there who know how to type very well. Especially for a role play.

Perhaps one day in the future we can role play. Even if it's over Skype, PM's or another site.
Dashie
Dashie
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidik Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:04 pm

~Makes a spoiler with his latest RP post in it to show off~  Nice post by the way

Spoiler:

EDIT:  Her paragraphs aren't too big, not really.  It's just because of the fact that these forums aren't very wide that the paragraphs are elongated.  Besides, in order to shorten her paragraphs she'd have to take away from some of the content, because it's not very attractive to partially discuss an idea or topic, or event or whatever in one paragraph and finish in the next unless it is separated because of dialogue.
Acidik
Acidik
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down